Dear Mr Storky... write your letter to Mr Storky too!

Dear Mr Storky,

Well I havent seen you in awhile...about a year and ahalf ago. I am awating patiently for you to come again!:) I will wait and do what i have to do for you to come visit me and i know in my heart you will be back again.

But really i came by to ask for something else.
You see, I have join this website full of these most AMAZING, BEAUTIFUL, CARING women who are longing for a Little one. They all are working so hard and doing the best they can and for some reason you havent stopped by them? I'm just wondering whats taking you so long? I know you have so many places to visit..but if you could please take time to stop by all these incredible women that would make me the happiest person in the world.
A few i have in mind....

Debshopeful~she is such an amazing girl and you brought her a bean but sent it up to heaven shortly after she found out. Shes been through alot with the lil bean and will never forget him/her and they will meet again in heaven. But shes needs to have a lo to spend the rest of her life with.:) Make Mr. Storky shes been told theres no chance this month and to take a break....now i know you could help her out and make her miracle!!:)

Jai Jai~Well she is just full of PMA and shes trying so hard for this, please let her rest and stop by her this month! So doesnt have time to come by us right now and its making life alittle rough, a lil bean would sure cheer her up!

1st baby~Shes kinda quiet and is waiting patiently for you! shes having a few bumps in the road and if you could just swing by her too!:)

SRM0421~Shes a very bubbly person and well shes got a lo at home who is longing or a sister or brother as well, and they are losing alittle patience:)

MsTwiggy~Well shes just a sweet one, and she needs to have a lil one too!:) Shes nice and relax and waiting for you.

Rhonday~ well shes gotten a visit from you..but just a side note...that better have been a little girl you dropped off!:)

There are many others out there that are waiting in line...please Mr. Storky the one thing i ask is go out there and give this most amazing gift to my friends and all those women and families that have been waiting for so many years! WE are doing all we can, we need alittle bit of your help!:)

Thank you for listening to me and reading this letter, and please if you dont have time to come by me, i understand i know I've got my hands full with these two beautiful, Precious boys!:)

Live, Laugh , Love,

Gabrielle

Gabby thank you so much and I would gladly sacrifice my turn for you. I wish you the best of luck this month and really hope Mr. Storky stops by your place for the best x-mas present you could ever have.

Gabby thank you so much for that! It brought me some pma i was looking for. I hope we all get our christmas beans! You are such wonderful person, and I dont know what I would do without our little group!

Mr Storky, please visit us all for christmas, I have asked once before and I am going to ask this one more time, we all want to have babies, for whatever reason some of us it takes longer than others, but this is a great time of year to bless as many of us as possible with little ones. DH and i see our families growing and we are the only ones without a baby, it hurts and we have to be strong and patient, but please we are wishing for a baby soon.

Dear Mr Storky,

Please if you find the time could you please come and visit my Fiance and I... We have been actively trying without success for 9 months now and really want a child. We get married on August 15th, 2009, so if you could wait a few months and visit the other deserving girls on here that would be great!!

Anxiously awaiting your visit,

Sarah & Alex

Hello Ladies,

I'm a new member. I am waiting for a second angel. My husband doesn't want another one but I do. I said I'm on the pill and I'm really not. Is that a terrible thing?

I wish all of you nothing but the best!!

Also, what do all of the bfp's and oh's mean? I'm sorry I'm confused.

Thanks for listening!!

bfp means big fat positive and oh means other half dh means dear husband i wish you the best

Dear Mr. Storky,

It has come to my attention that writing a request to you for a :bfp: may help in actually producing a :bfp:. So here is my attempt in doing such.
My DH and I have just recently been married and are settled into our new house and ready to start having children. We understand that it can be a process that takes time and effort, and we are willing to put this in, in order to make our wishes come true. If this process should include having much :sex: we are prepared to spend day and nigh in bed doing so. We will try to limit our amount of time out of bed to eating, drinking, and going to the bathroom, and promise that any time spent in bed will not be done sleeping. Hopefully our places of employment will understand.
I also understand that you take requests for others as well. This is why I would like to ask that you also make the time to visit all of my other friends on BNB to give them exactly what they want.

I know that this request may sound steep, but I promise you when you fill the wants and needs of the lovely ladies on this board, you will be greatly loved and apreciated, and who can ask for more than that? OK maybe a massage for your tired wings. I can arrange that!

Sincerley,
Mr. and Mrs. Robinson

PS, A BFP by Christmas will upgrade you to a 90 minute hot stone massage followed by an exfoliating foot scrub.
Thank you,
Mrs R.

Dear Mr Storky, you know the true desires of my heart. I hope you play the role of Santa Claus this month and bring me what I want! :hug:

:blue::pink::pink:Dear Mr storky,

Please please please could I have my :bfp: I really want this to be a christmas to remember we dont mind :pink: or :blue:. thankyou if you choose me. x but I hope you think of all the mum's to be on here x:hug:

Dear Mr Storky,

Hey! Please could you consider all the wonderul ladies on here when dishing out your Christmas and New Year BFP's? Everyone deserves it so much.

Please include me in this. I know I would turn 21 while I was very heavily pregnant, but it is what I want more than anything. And DP too. So please, Mr Storky, help us get what we really want!

:hug:
Laura xx

Dear Mr Storky..

I am a good person. I always think of other people before myself and I always try to do what is right. I love my family very much and nothing would make me happier than to be able to give them all a new little person to love.

A baby would complete me and my husband and I know being a granddaddy would make my dad so proud.

I have been very patient and I know that one day you will bring me my dream come true. When you do, I promise to love him or her with all my heart and I will do everything in my power to protect your special gift.

I know I will be a good mummy and I am ready and waiting when you decide it is my turn.

There are so many lovely, special ladies here, all waiting for you to choose them. Please make your Christmas deliveries more plentiful this year. We will all make you proud that you chose us to be Christmas mums-to-be.

Thank you.

Dear Mr Storky,

I really want a baby. I know I always said it'd be okay if you never brought me one, but I've changed my mind! I want my own baby with my husband - not an adopted child or a foster child. If you could please just help us this once, I promise we'll treat it like a blessed gift. And, I won't ask for any more.

Waiting in hope,
Laurie

Dear Mr. Storky,
Oh puuuuuullleeeeeez come visit us soon! My 6 yr old and 9 yr old have written to Santa asking for baby sibs! If you and the jolly big guy could get together and visit together, that would be our Christmas miracle!

BTW, one dd wants a :pink: the other wants a :blue: and so does daddy, but I would LOVE BOTH OR MORE

All I want for Christmas is a :bfp:

:) Jessica

dr mr. storkey
please please please send my and all of these ladys a bfp. we have all been trying so hard and i know im about to crack and go mad. i even tested twice in 1 day as the day was sooooooo long and forgot i had already tested.
look ill do you a deal send some one who has been trying the longest a bfp and just send me baby dust. come on im deperate send me something other than a bfn.
samm:cry:

Dear Mr Stalkey,

You may remember I wrote to you some time ago asking for a much wanted sticky bean. Well a lot has happened since then and i've been challenged more than i dreampt possible.
But i'm still here standing strong and want this baby more than ever.
You watch down on me every day you know how much love I have to give and i'm praying that my little miracle will come soon. Only you can help!
Please Mr Stalkey make my dreams come true.

Anna x x x

Dear Mr. Storky,
I am due to test day after boxing day, would be really lovely if you could bring me a little sticky bean as a late xmas present, I have been a really good girl. I would be over the moon whatever is was obviously, but in a way would like it to be a little boy so I can name it him after my daddy who i lost 2.5 years ago.
xxxxxx

Dear Mr Storky,

May I ask a huge favour from you, I have only been ttc for one month so I am very new to this, although me and DH wish for a baby so much, we are happy to wait our turn, because I know you will come when the time is right. I have been reading through a lot of the threads on BnB and would like to say I will wait patiently for our :bfp: but I would like to ask that you bring a few :bfp:'s very soon to our ladies on here who have been trying for a long time as I know they will make amazing mommy's and daddy's.

Please make their dream's come true. x x

And ecspecially a very close friend of mine who is currently going through IVF - please make this cycle the one for them. x x

:dust::dust::dust:

Dear Mr. Storky:

This is my 5th time and 5th month writing to you. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE [-o<[-o<[-o<deliver me (us) a Christmas Miracle. :pink: or :blue: either will do. Ovulation is happening some time this week and a little Christmas :dust: will be very much appreciated. :D I have :serenade: DH's :spermy: and my little egg I promise I'll :change: and get better with the :dishes: :laundry: :iron: :hangwashing: cleaing the :shower: and vacumming (no smilie icon for that :rofl:) and I'll stay on top of my :mail: remember to put the fan on when I go to the :loo: I will even sell my collection of angels to make room for the :crib: So please send me :pink: or :blue: so that I don't :sulk: and I can :wohoo: :yipee: :headspin:

Thank you!

Dear Mr storky...

I just wanted to say THANK YOU so much for listening to me and giving one of my good friends a lil bean! Jai Jai is so happy that you have stopped by her and she deserved it so much! Shes a great friend and a wonderful person!

now there still quite a few of us on my list and if you could PLEASE stop by us this xmas that would be grrrrrreat!
Btw i am testing on xmas eve and I WOULD love to have a BFP that day....please dont ruin my xmas....im already suffereing with a kidney infection..:(

Please Mr storky be my santa this year!!!!

Dear Mr Storky.

Hubby and I have been together for 8 years and have yet to be blessed with the miracle of life, I know we just recently started concentrating on it but I am sooo hopin it's a go. I am due to test on Christmas day and ole how nice it would be to recieve that BFP. You don't have to worry, we are ready and we have alot of love to give.

One more thing - I hope I'm not asking for to much, even though I'm new around here and don't know these ladies to well if you for some reason you don't have enough to bless all of this with a BFP this month than it's okay I'll wait my turn just as long as the others get their miracles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->