Dear Mr Storky... write your letter to Mr Storky too!

Dear Mr Storky (I cant believe Im writing to a Mr Storky:laugh2: ...ahem I mean yes, Mr Storky...)

Were both so excited here, getting our nest in order and talking about nothing but our little miracle waiting to be brought to us...

Its been 2 years since we began sharing our love welcoming the possibility of new life. This month, it will be 9 months since the very clear dream of our first beautiful child came into our hearts, and has been in our minds almost all day every day. This is all we want

Little ones granma is so excited, shes even sent little clothes. She has a big beautiful garden full of colour and magic, and shed like to show her first real grandchild around before its too late...

You now how strong our love is...and itll all be dedicated for the rest of our lives to our incredible little one

Scott will be an amazing daddy. Patient, kind and gentle. And I want nothing more than to be a great mummy-a teacher, friend, carer...We want it all. Getting up in the night, looking after them when theyre ill, we can see all the way to when theyve grown up and become adults themselves. We can see him/her being 2 lines on a stick, growing inside me, crying for the first time, playing in the sandpit, going to nursery, doing their homework and getting their first boyfriend or girlfriend

We even have a name picked out, you know, for if our tiny one is a girl. Were still working on the boy name. But we dont care either way, we just desperately want our angel

Thank you!

Dear Mr Storky,
I see today that you have bestowed upon me a beautiful 2nd pink line, as I knew you would.
I'd like to now thank you for making that a beautiful sticky bean. I cannot wait to carry that baby with my for 9 months and raise it as best we can. After events earlier this year, I really feel I deserve it.
Love,
T
xo

Mr. Storky,

So I just want to write and ask to please bless my DH and I with a sticky bean this cycle. We really want to have a baby. Thanks so much.

dear mr stroky.please make this month our month. me and DH would like a 2008 bfp in time for christmas. xxxx

Dear Mr Storky;

Being that Christmas is coming, I have already written to Santa (yes I am willing to do anything) and I thought I best write to you as well. DH and I have been trying for 6 months for lovely little one to call our own. We have been blessed to find one another and now are asking to be blessed with a bubba.

So, not being too proud to beg - I am begging you to bring us our BFP this month. We promise we'll do everything thing in our power to be the best parents we can be and we would be forever grateful.

Love

K
xx

dear mr storky me and my husband have been trying now for over 2 years we are both good people who work with and look after children but it is now time for us to have one of our own please please visit us soon as have so much love to give and a little baby will just complete our family boy or girl doesnt matter to us as long as its a healthy pregnancy and baby we will do anything please help xx

Dear Mr. Storky:

This is month 4 now and I would really love a :baby: either :pink: or :blue: will do. It would be a wonderful holiday present to share with everyone!

Yours truly,
Chris77

Dear Mr. Storky

Please please allow for me to have a :bfp: soon, and please if you can, could you stop the :witch: messing with my cycle as shes just upset all my charting, and i think its a bit off really, she has me in a :headspin: now.

I would really really love a :bfp: in time for Christmas as it would make mine & my DH Christmas and year to be honest.

Love & :hug: Vixie
xxxxxx

Dear Mr Storky.

You left a feather in the baby snuggle blanket that was knitted for my future child. I know you carry the children from the cosmos when they choose a Mummy... please give the babies who haven't chosen their Mummy yet a message from me.

To dear Baby,
I will love you so much!

I promise.

x x x

dear MRS storky !! (like2b differnet lol)

we finally got out:bfp: after the mc in march this yr,im terrified of it happening again...PLEASE PLEASE make this bean stick and be healthy and in my arms in 8/9mth

louise,gary n step bro houlden
xx

Dear random stork delivery system,
First of all, thank you so much for the much anticipated and healthy birth of my son Liam almost 2 years ago. After our devastating loss 3 months before he was conceived, it was much appreciated.

Right now I am writing, not for me, but for all of these loving, beautiful, wonderful ladies that DESPERATELY want you to visit. You couldn't get more dedicated mommies than this...don't you want to give them a try?

Please bless them as you have blessed me.
Yours,
Eclipse (Heidi):hugs:

Dear Mr Storky,
It's been 2 1/2 years since you sent our son to us and was wondering if you would consider another for his company. I grew up an only child in foster care but was eventually adopted...I was very lonely. My husband on the other hand had a sister. They have a great relationship. Just before we had our baby, his dad died. They had each other to console but me...I got no siblings. I would like my son to grow up with a brother or sister he can call his own.
(The sooner the better)
Many thanks rhi xx

Dear Mr. Storky,
My Fiancee and I are madly and deeply in love and want to get married in 2010/2011. We really want a gorgoues 2009 baby as a product of our love for eachother and also he/she can be a main part of our wedding too.
We promise to love and cherish our baby and to always put he/she first. Not only do we want this baby to love forever but to show the world our love!
We are waiting for this weekend to see if you have delivered to us a bundle of joy :)
Please Mr Storky make our dreams come true
Abi and James
xxxx

Dear Mr.Stork you did not visit me this month but I believe that it will happen soon. I am a loving person and will make a wonderful mother. I know that I have to be patient and wait on my little bean. Please don't forget me on your list. Thank you in advance,

Dear Mr Storky,
I have written you once before and you sill have yet to visit me. Although I do admit this has gotten me down Im trying to stay strong and positive that you will visit me very soon. Im hoping you and santa are working hand in...errmm feather and that you will bless us with our "spirit baby". My little girl Ava (which you did bless us with,thank you) would be due December 8 but for some reason you felt it just wasnt my time. I respect that. Please oh please bless us again. This would be the most incredible christmas present in the world. I wouldnt care if I got anything else for Christmas as long as I got the much wanted "absolutly positive pregnancy test". You seem to be bringing babies to everyone else around me....I know 4 people just in the last week that I have found out are pregnant and I suspect there are a few more that just havent come out yet. It is very taunting. I have been pregnant twice but both times failed to receive my beautiful babies as I had desperately wanted. I hope when you do finally come to me that you feel it is my time now and not take my baby back from me. I really dont know how many times I can do this. So, please mr storky (and santa if you are reading this while chugging back some egg nog with the stork) bless us with our beautiful baby for christmas.

Much Love,
Percilla
xx

Dear Mr Storky ..
Every single person who has posted in this thread is SO deserving of your blessings, I know I dont know any of them but each and every one is so supportive and helpful, caring and kind to each other, I just know that they would make the most amazing parents.
Please bring them what they so badly deserve.
I would love love love for you to bring me my BFP, this cycle, or the next or the next ..
just when the time is right I know im ready to be a mummy. I know I havent been TTC for nearly as long as some people, but I would love for my life to be complete.
I cant wait to have my little family that I am going to love so much.
Please hear my wishes :)
x

Cherryorange that was lovely, thank you:hugs:

Dear Storky,

We need you now more than ever. Did you get our last message? I hope it got to you ok. Well this month we have tried harder than ever before. Weve given it our all. Weve worn ourselves out! And you know why that is...as I explained before, this is all we want in the entire world now. Were going around in a daydream just waiting for our little miracle to come. We dont mind if the soul who comes is a little boy or girl...we have both their names picked out and have so much love its brimming over, so any will do. We will devote our lives to their wellbeing. I want nothing more tan to be a great mummy

Please, please let this be our month. Or next...but SOON. It will mean the universe to us

Thank you so much...we just cant wait

Cherryorange that was lovely, thank you:hugs:

Dear Storky,

We need you now more than ever. Did you get our last message? I hope it got to you ok. Well this month we have tried harder than ever before. Weve given it our all. Weve worn ourselves out! And you know why that is...as I explained before, this is all we want in the entire world now. Were going around in a daydream just waiting for our little miracle to come. We dont mind if the soul who comes is a little boy or girl...we have both their names picked out and have so much love its brimming over, so any will do. We will devote our lives to their wellbeing. I want nothing more tan to be a great mummy

Please, please let this be our month. Or next...but SOON. It will mean the universe to us

Thank you so much...we just cant wait

:) its true!

and bless you, brimming over with love hehe thats so sweet.
Hope you get your BFP soon honey x

Dear my storky,

Thank you soooo much for visiting me and giving me that great little bean!!

Please visit all my friends on here...Gab, Sparklebaby, moomoo, Kim and everbody else on this forum!

It would be sooo nice if you could pop bye and give them their long awaited BFP! They all deserve it!

Also please pop over to the long trying to conceive forum!

Also! Please please please pop over to my cousin and his wife who only have a 9% chance of getting pregnant! They have been trying for 5 years....Please!!

Many thanks storky! I know you will do your best before christmas!!

xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"