Dear Mr Storky... write your letter to Mr Storky too!

Hello Mr. Stork could you please bring me a bundle of joy in 9 months. I have been waiting so patiently. I don't care what the sex is it can be multiples I just want my precious bundle of joy. Mr. Stork I am so ready to be somebody's mommy. I will love my child soooooooooooooo much . Than you for listen please answer my prayers.

Dear Mr stalky.
I know im still young but ive never been interested in been rich or having a well paid, high flying job. The only thing that has ever mattered to me is to have my own healthy family.
Ive had 4 misscariages and 6 years of trying and been a really good girl.
Im slowly starting to lose hope of ever having my own little little angel in my arms.
Please please visit me soon. Im trying to keep up hope and keep my chin up but its all so hard.
thankyou for listening.
XXXXXX

dear Mr Storky,

I know that you been busy, and i am just writing you for the first time.. DF and i would love a baby boy or girl to add to our beautiful children, We have been through so much, and i pray every night for a little baby boy or girl... I feel like i have a hole in my heart, where my little one should be, i put my hand on my stomach, and just imagine a little baby in there... I am asking you to please bring me my bundle of joy this month.. that is all i want, for ever and ever ! please let me have my :bfp: this month!

dear mr stork (or mrs stork im dont mind eather )

please could you deliver me a little one and also all the other girls on bb a little one too

i have wated quietley for the time the docs said i could have a child i have been good and finnished all my tretment and i helpt others where i could so now i think its time i got somthing back , to make going throw all the sugarys and meds worth it i know you have all ready given me an amazing husband and im thankfull for that but i realy would like a little budle of joy too

thankyou xxxx

Dear Mr Storky,

Please send us all little ones to love :mrgreen:

We have waited patiently 15 months and let one baby go live with the angels so now could you bless us with a healthy and happy baby... please?

:hugs:

Dear Mr Storky,
Please send us a baby to love with all our hearts. Please bless everyone here with a baby, thank you for the gift of life x

Dear Mr Storky

I am hoping that you find your way to our home and bring us that much wanted BFP we so desire. We long for another baby in our arms. Also please please grant the wishes of all our fellow ttc ladies who want precious babies. Thank you x

Dear Mr Storky,
This is my first post on here, as im a newbie, but id just like to add my begging letter to the pile! Hubby and I have been married since April, and we would love to have a new addition to our family (and I dont mean the border collie that DH has been banging on about for AGES!). Please please fly by my house, and make me a happy girlie.
Much love, Topbird xx

Dear Mr. Storky,
We'd both like it very much if you could bring us a :pink: or even a :blue: to love. We'll look after them and love them very much. S/he would love to play with their cousins and her/his uncles and grandma's would spoil her/him rotten!
Please fly by to see us soon X

Dear Mrs Storky,

Well, I though it was time to write as you seem to be ignoring my subliminal messaging, I spent a lot of time writing 'give Farie a baby' on those fish and you bloody well ignored me!

So, here it is in black and white, DF and I really want a little one, we have been trying for over 10 months (as you well know) We do not smoke, we do not drink, we are healthy, we exercise, we eat organic wholefoods, we cook from scratch, we have an enormous capacity to love a child.

I use my CBFM religiously, I have used OPK's and Pre-seed ... We BD on the right days (and on others for the fun of it .. but I'm sure thats not something you can hold against us)
We are doing everything right :hissy: Ok I'll admit my LP is a little short .. but I'm taking B6/12 to help that. I take the other pre-natels and omega oils.
DF take his Maca and Vit C and Zinc.
What more would you like us to do?

I turned 27 today, I never imagined this birthday coming and going without the inclusion of a bump in my life. Why? Why can you not just grace us with a little bundle, we don't have a preferred sex (actually that's a little lie, we'd both love a boy) .. although at this stage either would be great.

So Mrs Storky, please please hear me, I'm begging you for a little one, please. Let this month be ours and make our plans to visit the Dr unnecessary.

Thank you

Dear Mr Stork,

My husband and I have been together nearly 11 years and we love each other very much. We have been praying for a baby for 9 years now, and I really don't want to ever see 10 years without being a mummy. We promise to be great parents and do everything possible to bring a bubs up to be a good person. I don't mean to complain, but some people are blessed with children who don't appreciate what they have... that will never be us! We'll be eternally grateful!

My cycles are long, so I get less chances that others, so the next time I OV would be fantastic please... in around 3 weeks from now. I hope this is enough notice for you.

:hug:

Dear Mr Storky,

Would just like to say a HUGE thank you for our lovely little man! We are now hoping to have a little sister or brother for him, do you think you could see your way clear to bringing us another little bundle of joy, we would be SO grateful! Please, please, please??? We have been trying for a while now, please???

Thankies x

Seriously Mr Storky!

Are you on holiday or something? can't program your sat nav? Sort it out and get over to all the girls in ttc.

I was polite and asked nicely first time this is a little nudge if you don't sort your act out you will be hearing from me again! and I won't be nice!

Dear Mr. Storky:

Please, Please, Please send me a :bfp: this month! I've been waiting so patiently for the last 2 years and have (for the most part) been a good girl. :rofl: Please stop by my house with a little :baby: :pink: or :blue: DH and I are ready for you. I'm even cleaning my house today :shock:

Thank you Mr Storky for dealing with my request and giving me a :bfp: this month. I now ask you to just fulfil the rest of the request and send :bfp: to the rest of the girls in ttc.

Hi Mr Storky, i feel very sad, do you not like me? :cry:

I have asked you many times now very politely to please visit me. DH and i want to be a family so much, but every month the rancid :witch: comes instead of you. I know i have a short LP so maybe your stopping by my house a little to late each month and the :witch: is already there?

My LP is 8 days so maybe you could come to mine at 5DPO or before if possible? Please don't let the :witch: come this cycle, she makes me to sad :cry:

Please, please pretty please Mr Storky. :hugs:

XXX

Seriously Mr Storky!

Are you on holiday or something? can't program your sat nav? Sort it out and get over to all the girls in ttc.

I was polite and asked nicely first time this is a little nudge if you don't sort your act out you will be hearing from me again! and I won't be nice!

:rofl:

Dear Mr. Storky,

I have been pretty patient with waiting and this is my very first letter to you. You have blessed my husband and I with 2 babies so far but sadly neither of them stuck. I am now going to be going into my 3rd cycle ttc since the miscarriage and both my husband I would love for you to bless us again, this time with a sticky bubba. Please, please, pleaseeee Mr. Storky make us parents and I promise my husband and I will not let you down. We would just like a baby so bad. Also, please bless the rest of the girls in ttc and LTttc/AC with sticky bubbas they really do deserve it. :hug:

With Love,
Percilla & Shawn
<3

Dear Mr. Storky,

I hope it's not to early to write you. This is my first month and if it is not to much to ask I would love a :bfp:. You blessed Don and I with our beautiful Mooka now if you could stop my way again we would be ever so grateful. I'm not picky on what you decide to bring. :blue: or :pink: is fine with us. I know that things are taken for granted sometimes but I understand that blessings should always be treasured. So again when you get a chance please make your way to my house and all the lovely ladies who have been so patiently waiting for your arrival. :bfp: FOR ALL!!!

Thanks in advance,
With Love,
Sincerely,
and whatever other closing will get you here,
Lea

Dear storky,

Please bless me with a baby or.... a few.... or more babies. It is has been a dream of mine for a long time and I have been so patient. I would make such a wonderful mother. I have so much love to give and I have been saving all this love for a long time. I have been dreaming of this for a long time too. It all just seems like a dream to me. The day it happens I am going to be the happiest person ever and I can't wait to know what it feels like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->