Dear Mr Storky... write your letter to Mr Storky too!

Dear Mr Storky,

Pretty please can you swing by mine by the 17th? It'd be much appreciated!!

Thankyou!

Please please bring us the news of a pregnancy, let us create a life together, Don't let us go onto a new year without the news of us becoming parents xxx

It's been quite a while since i wrote to you but these are desperate times and so...

...i'm BEGGING!

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

What a lovely thread.

Dear Mr Stork

I am 42...never thought I would meet the right person that I would want a child with, but I finally have. I hope I haven't left it too late. I never even contemplated not being a parent. I lost my mum last year, my best friend. I now have no parents and there is a big hole in my heart. If you could perhaps fill it with a darling baby...to give me the chance to try and be as wonderful a mum as my dear mum was to me........I would be forever in your debt.

xxx

Dear Mr. Storky,

Please, please send us a little bundle of joy. :pink: or :blue: either will do. We just want a lil :baby: to put in a :crib: everynight and love to pieces!

Thanks Mr. Storky!
Chris77 & DH

Dear Mr Storky!

Please please please send me and my lovely OH a beautiful :baby:!

I would really like a :pink: but OH would like a :blue:. We are not fussy though and would love any!

Love Babyblues!xxxxx

P.S. I'll send lots of fish your way ;););););)

Dear Mr Storky!

Please send me and my OH a little bean... we lost ours a week ago and will be ttc soon! Please stop by! :D

Dear Mr Storky,

Please can you fly past Nottingham tonight...

Many thanks

Mrs B

dear mr Stork,

I can bear another bfn, after 10 months you aint here yet! I will be putting it on my xmas list year. . . dear mr storky all i want is a baby . .. I cant bear someone else telling me they are pregnant! yet not me =) plz plz plz x x x

Dear Mr Storky its clear that your not gonna visit me with a bfp this month
So please can you visit me with a bfp after i have my icsi egg transfare
Pretty please XXX

Dear Mr. Storky,
You have already brought a beautiful baby girl to us, and just delivered a bean to my sister. (You have made a total of 5 visits to her already!!) Please let this be the month you return!! I wouldn't have believed I could love someone so much, until Lucy came into our lives!!

dear Mr Storky - All I want for Christmas is a sticky bean.
:baby:
As you know we've lost four since last autumn, and it would be amazing to see the year end with good news. :bfp:
If you can't send me a baby - please send me patience!! :hissy:
We just want to share our big beautiful love.

Dear Mr Storky, we have been waiting nearly two years for our baby, I hope you haven't forgotten about us :(

dear mr storky

please please can you give me my sticky :bfp: soon! i have been blessed with 2 beautiful daughters and sadly lost two precious little angels and what i want most in the world is to complete my family by having another beautiful baby.so please mr stocky hear my plea! x

dear Mr. Storky,

i have been paitently awaiting your visit. you did drop off a present last month but i guess it was not for me so you came and got it back. i would really appreciate if you would make another stop and leave another present (a sticky one that is all for me). i promise to love and care for it above all else. Please come my way (a healthy 9 months in the box would be nice too)

[-o<

Dr Mr storky :)

Can u plz plz bring me a bfp plz :) b4 christmas i have been good and will continue to be good i really want this bfp :happydance:

Dear Mr Storky,
I am looking forward to your visit soon!
T

Dear Mr Storky

Please please please bring us a :bfp: soon. I have gone through enough to get one and need all the help I can get OH wants:pink: But I do not mind Just a :baby::crib: please.

Thank you
xxx:hug: xxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hey mister

We are still awaiting a visit from you, you seem to be doing an amazing job recently and dropping by on alot of my friends and leaving them a sticky bean.....have u forgot I have moved house???? Silly Mr Storky I am not too picky but a nice sticky bubsy for christmas would be lovely. Pretty please????

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->