December 2014 babies

Aw Shell :hugs: it could be a mix of both. I'm sure your bloods will be looking beautiful tomorrow.

Hey ladies -

Well my bloods went up but not by as much as they would've liked. Rushed me in incase of an ectopic and were all really odd with me. Had a scan and there was a sac and a yolk sack in the right place ( not what they were expecting. So rescan in two weeks to check for heartbeat but all is looking good (apart from bloods but they are still going up)!

Hope your all ok x x x

I'm gutted they ain't gonna scan me again to check baby is ok, everyone who has early scans seem to go back to check but they haven't asked to check numbers again or anything. I think the attitude here is if it's going to happen it will happen so just wait and see sort of things x

That's great news Hope! So glad to hear baby is where they should be and looking forward to another scan in two weeks! :)

I'm sorry Clacko, that makes it so tough. Could you call your doctor and advocate that you want them to make sure all is well sooner than later and just waiting around? :hugs: I'm praying everything's going to be okay and that you won't have to worry.

I might go and see my gp next week maybe and see what they say. Failing that hubby said to go to doctors next week and tell them iv had some bleeding. He said they will probably just send me for a scan then. I don't like to lie though. It's like tempting fate. I would of thought they would of checked but guess this scan was to check was in right place x

Shell-bell - they were around 2300 so not very high but they said everyone is different and I have no idea what my hcg levels did in my previous pregnancies so I have no comparison!

I'm not sure requesting another one would work unless there was some problems x

hope- that is great news!

shell- i am sooo irritable today too.. guessing it is just from the hormones for me!

They don't usually do scans or anything here until you get your 20 week one- today will be my first appt but it will just be confimation. Then around 10 weeks you have an appt and they will try to listen with the doppler, send you for all your maternal screening bloodwork etc.. though I know ladies who weren't sure on their dates so they were send for a dating scan around 12 weeks so I may say I don't know when my LMP was and see what happens lol :)

Anyone suffering with achy rest less legs? My legs ache like mad tonight and can't get comfy! Also noticed my belly is very gurgly and loud!!! X

Bugg - :haha: I like the idea of saying you don't know your lmp so they scan you early!

Clacko - My biggest issue right there, either when I'm going to sleep or I wake up with my legs bugging out. I usually will stick a heat pad on low for 5-10 minutes on my legs where it feels the worst or on my hips, it seems to help when I'm falling asleep.

Last two days iv felt really drained like I can't get motivated! Still feeling sicky on and off and having Bm more often than usual.

How's everyone else feeling x

Hi ladies, my bloods are done and back!!! Only waited 90 mins for the results. My hcg levels have gone from 635 to 5995!!! Doc has booked me for a scan next Friday morning!

How is everyone else?

Hurray that's such good news shell bell! I'm full of worry and so anxious about baby. Had so much going through my mind like my levels seem low, the fact that the sonographer said I was measuring under 5 weeks when I'm 7 weeks on Saturday! Just wish I could find out sooner that everything was ok. Iv been doing some research and early on I know it's heard for them to work out the right dates and that at my stage a gest sac and yolk sac is about right.

I dunno just feel so worried today x

Oh clacking I can imagine!! Could you book a private scan? Or call the doc rooms and pretend u have cramping again? :hugs:

I think maybe back end of next week I might go to the doctors and try get another scan, they will only scan you once a week here so think I'll wait until maybe Next Thursday and try get seen next Friday so it's enough time inbetween my last scan.

Shell bell that's beautiful news! Glad to hear your numbers are great and your u/s is scheduled.

Clacko - Hang in there, I'm sure baby is fine. I think going in after a week and requesting another scan sounds like a good idea, it'll put you at ease and give everyone a better idea how far along you are. I bet its tricky to get the dates right at first.

Woke up with an awful headache after a restless night sleep, I hope the work day flies by so I can come home and nap.

Thanks so much Mrsdragonfly it's not as high as some peoples but it went up a lot so I'm happy. Very happy to have my u/s scheduled! Just over a week to go .. :dance: hoe your work day flies in and your headache clears xxx

I agree Clacko go in and request another's an in about a week, explain how anxious you are feeling and fingers crossed they grant you one. Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->