December 2014 babies

fabulous news Shell-bell!

clacko- going again next week sounds like a good idea, just to put your mind at ease.

my dr actually decided to do betas so I went for my first one this am... anxiously awaiting the results! I am supposed to go for the next one Fri but all the labs are closed so I will have to go Sat morning on my way home from work...

Shell bell - Numbers going up is a great thing! :) Thank you, my headache finally did clear and the work day flew by.

Bugg - I'm sure your bloods are going to be excellent! Will you be getting the results tomorrow?

Today at work I got the weirdest sensation down in my lower abdomen/uterus area. The feeling reminded me of an eye twitch but inside my lower area... is that bad or just stretching and room making?

my first beta was 1664, my next won't be till sat as the labs are all closed on Friday (which would be 48 hrs)- i think this is about 18dpo, but im not really sure exactly when I ov'd (just a rough guess)

Hey ladies how you feeling today? Today was the first morning Iv been sick urgh! Think morning sickness is finally starting to kick in! Can only be a good sign though right! Mrs dragonfly iv had that twitch a few times. think it must be normal! I'm still getting the odd sharp pains in my ovary area when getting up too quick, it's really sharp and stops me in my tracks!

Also had a weird pain higher up last night, sort of under my ribs like where the top of your bump would be when you have a big bump. Had it all last night but it's gone now.

Hey all

Clacko - did you have morning sickness with your previous pregnancies? How far along are you?

I am ok - just feeling super tired today like I could curl up in bed but no such luck!!!!

I had severe hg with both my previous pregnancies which normally started between 6 and 8 weeks. This time I haven't been too sicky so far! I'm 7 weeks on Saturday from lmp!

Xx

Fingers crossed its not to bad this time. I am already on anti sickness meds after horrible morning sickness with my first daughter. Hoping that it stays away this time!!!

I didn't want to take meds unless it started. Doctor wouldn't give me any until I start been sick.

If it starts to get bad I will be getting meds though cause with my last two I was admitted several times for a week at a time cause I was that dehydrated x

Sounds similar to my pregnancy - it's really horrible. Hopefully you don't get it bad this time - did it make a difference depending what gender you carry?

No iv got a girl and a boy and both were the same. I had preeclampsia from 28 weeks too so don't think my body likes been pregnant x

Bug222 - fingers crossed for great numbers :hugs:

MrsDragonfly - not sure about the twitch, hope its eased off now :hugs:

Hope&faith - I'm with you feeling soooooo tired and the 800mg of progesterone isn't helping! Hang in there

Clacko - I'm starting to feel slight nauseous blegh.... With my dd it started at 6 weeks and lasted till 13 weeks!! Never got sick but had all day nausea! Hope your coping okay xxx

Definitely feeling it today! I'm about to go shopping to get snacks as I feel it's only going to get worse x

Hey Ladies - Sorry I've not posted for ages!

Hope - How are you getting on with the progesterone pesserys? Last night was my first night not on them.

Clarko - Hope the nausea eases soon its bloody awful! What happened with your pre-e symptoms you had?

Bug - How are you getting on?

Dragonfly - Hope you're feeling better.

How far on are you ladies?

Joining in here.

I am due December 14th by my count, Currently 5.5 weeks along with my first at age 35. I live in Northern Alberta, Canada, where it is still snowing every day.

So far my symptoms are cramping, sore and swollen breasts (up a cup size already!), nausea, and superpowered sense of smell.

My Bp has finally settled. Haven't really taken notice of any other symptoms today because of feeling sick. Sore stinging boobs every now and then.

How you doing misc. I'm 7 weeks on Saturday xx

No iv got a girl and a boy and both were the same. I had preeclampsia from 28 weeks too so don't think my body likes been pregnant x

I also had HG and pre-E in previous pregnancy.

Got my BFP on Sunday and according to NHS website I am due on Xmas day!!!!!!!

So excited but feels weird as i haven't had a symptom yet, despite being sick from day 1 til day of birth with #1.
:flower:

I'm not to bad i'm just been sick quite a bit which isn't very pleasant. If i'm not being sick I feel sick other than that i'm ok.

I thought i had escaped sickness but today has made me strongly disagree with that! Couldn't even eat my tea tonight, just managed a banana! Heard they help with sickness. Sat sipping a bottle of water. I'm determined not to let hg take over again! I'm so scared of getting hg again as it's the worst I have ever felt! I normally have sickness until 20 weeks and at 7 weeks on Saturday I'm not looking forward to it :-( x

Oh Clacko :hugs: I'm sorry you're feeling so awful already. Really hoping that ms gives you a break and that you don't get hg again.

MishC - Sorry to hear you're having it so often.

Daisybelle - Wow Christmas day!!! How exciting :)

DarkStar - Welcome!:flower: Boo about the snow, I hope you get some better weather.

afm: Did pretty well at work today until the last two hours, someone was eating or drinking something that made my stomach churn and I couldn't leave my desk in fear of getting sick. Thankfully when I explained to my boss what was going on she was very understanding. I skipped my night classes this week as I've been too exhausted, but at least my homework is done and turned in early so it's hopefully not that bad.

oh no Clacko, MishC and Mrs Dragonfly im so sorry you are all feeling so badly! i hope the MS doesn't get too horrible for you!!! Last time mine started around 6 weeks so I am nervous to hit that mark! Im a nurse so am surrounded by "interesting" smells quite a lot at work and last time it was brutal!!!

Welcome Daisybelle and DarkStar!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->