December 2014 babies

Missink I'm so so so sorry, are you ok? Your never alone were all here to support you. Feel so guilty all posting our symptoms and your going through this. Has mc been confirmed?

Hope your all ok. Thinking of you xx

Hi ladies just thought id update you, i started to MC early hours of this morning, im so sad and a wreck as oh is away with work so im having to go through it on my own. just dont know what to do with myself.

:hugs: I'm so sorry MissInk:hugs: Is there a friend or family member you could reach out to and have with you until OH gets home? We're all here sending you hugs.

Missink I'm so so so sorry, are you ok? Your never alone were all here to support you. Feel so guilty all posting our symptoms and your going through this. Has mc been confirmed?

Hope your all ok. Thinking of you xx

I just cant stop crying i really thought this time everything would be fine, i was doing everything right this time and my lines on tests started to darken too , i even fully quit smoking and everything. don't feel guilty hun im happy for you all.. no its not been confirmed but its defiantly is a MC dont even know if i can face seeing a Dr just yet.. so hard to hold back tears so my Ds and DD don't notice, it was only last month they saw me very upset and couldn't understand why..xx

I'm so sorry missink. It's so awful I know.

Wish there was something I could say but know nothing will make it better x

Hi ladies just thought id update you, i started to MC early hours of this morning, im so sad and a wreck as oh is away with work so im having to go through it on my own. just dont know what to do with myself.

:hugs: I'm so sorry MissInk:hugs: Is there a friend or family member you could reach out to and have with you until OH gets home? We're all here sending you hugs.

Thanks hun, im just trying to get my DD and DS to go to their grandparents so they dont have to see me so upset its not fair on them..i have a friend coming over later today, but going to be hard to tell her as she cant have children and is a sore subject with her. xx

Oh hun, you are so strong holding your own with ds and dd while OH is away during this:hugs: Will OH be home anytime soon? I hope that you can reach out to someone close by, and we're all here for you too.

EDIT: Oops we seemed to have posted at the same time, or at least close to! I hope that they can go to their grandparents so you can have time to grieve and not have them get upset as well. And I'm really glad that your friend is coming over even if it's a difficult subject for her as well:hugs:

Oh hun, you are so strong holding your own with ds and dd while OH is away during this:hugs: Will OH be home anytime soon? I hope that you can reach out to someone close by, and we're all here for you too.

Thanks hun. OH will be home tomorrow morning thankfully. was just my worst nightmare to wake up to this morning with no warning signs or anything, i even had the worst sickness ever last night. i told my mum i was expecting yesterday too so may call her if she is not at the hospital working.

Update from me ladies. I'm at out of hours gp at 1. That pain on my right hand side that I saw the gp for last week is slowly getting worse and is there constantly. They want to check me over!

Xx

Update from me ladies. I'm at out of hours gp at 1. That pain on my right hand side that I saw the gp for last week is slowly getting worse and is there constantly. They want to check me over!

Xx

hope your okay hun and its nothing serious fx for you hun x

Xx

Thanks Hun, I'm gonna feel really silly if it's just normal stretching but last week the gp said if gets worse to see someone x

Xx

Thanks Hun, I'm gonna feel really silly if it's just normal stretching but last week the gp said if gets worse to see someone x

Bless ya hun, its always better to be safe than sorry with these things, but im sure you will be fine :) xx

Nothing compared to what your going through hunni! Xxx

Oh Missink2014 I'm so very sorry to hear that Hun! Wish there was something we could do or say to make it better. I know how hard it is. Sorry your OH is away. Sending you big :hugs: , you are in my thoughts xxxxx

Clacko I hope everything is fine Hun!!! Better to have it checked out. Keep us posted xxxx

Hi ladies sorry for the late update! Iv only just got home from hospital. The doctor saw me and referred me to a and e. After a long wait I saw a nurse, then an a and e doctor. She referred to me early pregnancy unit to see another doctor. He did an internal and felt around my ovaries.

I had a long wait for my bloods to come back to find out if they were high enough for a scan. She told me if wasn't above 1500 I couldn't have a scan.

Got my results finally and they were 9547 so I have a scan tomorrow morning at half past 8.

Xx

Hey Clacko:hugs: Glad that your numbers are super high and you'll be getting a scan tomorrow morning. I'll be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers for good results at your scan and answers as to why you're in so much pain.

Thanks mrs dragonfly, so hoping that's normal numbers. Iv been prodded and poked for hours lol. The doctor did an internal and felt inside with his fingers and pushed on the outside to feel my ovaries! That came as a shock. He said he didn't feel anything he's too worried about.

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->