December 2014 babies

Thanks mrs dragonfly, so hoping that's normal numbers. Iv been prodded and poked for hours lol. The doctor did an internal and felt inside with his fingers and pushed on the outside to feel my ovaries! That came as a shock. He said he didn't feel anything he's too worried about.

Xxx

I don't really know much about numbers other than that they're supposed to double:shrug: I'm assuming when they're up it's a good thing though. Ugh I hate that feeling when they go digging for our ovaries! I had multiple pelvic exams and an internal ultrasound for cysts on my ovaries a while back and whenever they went to look at my left ovary I could nearly jump off the table. Glad that he didnt' find anything he felt should be worries over:thumbup: Praying for good things tomorrow.

Glad to hear that you will be getting your scan tomorrow! Keeping everything crossed for you Hun :hugs: your numbers sound great for 6 weeks xxx

Hi all. I just found out I was pregnant on April 10th. I had a miscarriage on Feb 10th. We are still pretty shocked. Estimated due date is 12/18/14. I am almost 37 so this puts me at an even higher risk for everything. Hoping my apt tomorrow is filled with nothing but good news and good numbers.

Hey 3army! Welcome and congratulations! I'm sorry about your previous mc, I pray that this is a super sticky bean and tomorrow is filled with nothing but good news.

I hope so, from ovulation I'm on around 5+4 but 6 weeks from lmp x

Bug - Yes you could tell I was pregnant from a distance at 14 weeks.

Dragonfly - It sounds like the brown blood is nothing to worry about. As everyone else has said old is fine its pink/red you need to worry about.

Clarko - Its too early for pre-eclampsia. One of the earliest cases ive read about is 18 week and even that is really early which me getting severe pre-e and HELLP I put a lot of effort into finding out as much as I could about it. Normal protocol is low dose of asprin and BP meds. This is what i'll be starting at 12 week-ish.

I'm not sure if I mentioned this to you before but i'm getting that exact same pain and when I was checked out on one of my routine scans it was confirmed my ovaries were swollen and had fluid around them. It could be something similar.

Shell-Bell - The progesterone is awful I blame that on me getting so big. Most people know im pregnant because of the size of me. Its a bit of a joke really.

Missink - I'm soooo sorry to hear this. I really hope you're ok, I know that's a silly thing to say because you won't be but we're all thinking of you.

AFM - Ugh, sickness is just the worse. I was sick all day yesterday and was up until 11:50pm still being sick. Today everything has made me heave and I just feel awful! I'll be glad when this phase is over.

Hey all -

Clacko good to see your numbers so high and fingers firmly crossed for your scan tomorrow.

Well my hcg levels haven't doubled I am an emotional wreck and I have to go back in for more bloods tomorrow. They are only 1743 ish from yesterdays result and only increased by 35%. I am so nervous and just want a re scan asap.

Hope your all ok x

Im so sorry for your loss MissInk :hugs:

Good luck for your scan tomorrow Clacko!!!

Im keeping my fingers crossed for you hope&faith- when do you see your Dr again?

Welcome 3army- We have the same due date!! (I also had a MC in Feb)

Oh no MishC- I hope the MS passes quickly for you!!!

Hope - Best of luck, I'll be thinking of you tomorrow as you get your blood drawn, I bet they'll be up and just fine:hugs:

MishC - Sorry you've been so ill and were up late, that I can only imagine makes it worse. I hope you get a better nights rest tonight.

Bugg - Quite a few of us are only days apart in our due dates, I love it! :)

afm: Super bloaty this evening, blood results come back tomorrow and I get butterflies when I think of it. I've noticed I've developed a strange sore on my tongue, it almost reminds me of a canker sore! I've never had one before but I know my sil gets them on her tongue so it is possible... any of you ladies know some natural remedies for those?

Back from my scan - baby is in normal place thank god!! We could see gestation sac and yolk sac. Measured 9mm which she said is about right for my dates from ovulated, said I was measuring more 5 weeks than 6. Could also see blood surrounding the sac which they said was implantation bleed so not to be too worried if I bleed. They haven't asked me to go for another scan and just to ring if I have any more problems. Said everything looks normal for my dates but isn't viable yet!

I'm so glad it's in the normal place, just hope eventually little bean gets a heartbeat!

3armybrats: Welcome &H&H 9 months to you! Good luck with today's appt xxx

MishC: sorry about ur sickness. And yes the progesterone blows you up! I'm also struggling with extreme tiredness, which I believe is also caused by progesterone!

Hope&faith - sending you :hugs: hope your results turn out fine xxx

Mrs Dragonfly - sorry about the sore on your tongue, it must be uncomfortable. Not sure of what u could use for it. I'm also very bloats - not fun!

Clacko - glad everything looks okay for now? When will you get your next scan?

AFM - I'm struggling with extreme tiredness today, I think it's the progesterone making it worse. Other than that bloats and sensitive nipples but nothing else. I'm 5 weeks and 2 days today. Go for more bloods on Wednesday. Have a great day ladies xxx

Not sure when my next scan will be. There not concerned so don't want to see me again unless I have concerns. From ovulation I'm not 6 weeks until Wednesday so for my dates for ovulation everything looks good and on track x

Quick update from me - took bloods this morning now waiting till tomorrow morning for results and nurse said depends on results what happens next. Prob a re scan if they have gone up even if it's not by 60%

That's great Clacko! So if all goes well will your next scan be 12 weeks?

Hope&faith - hoping all is fine for you Hun! Keep us posted xxx

Yeah I think next scan will be 12 weeks if everything is ok up until then. X

Clacko - That's great to hear all is well:hugs: Bummer you might not go back until 12 weeks but as long as everything is good I say that's wonderful.

Shell-bell - I hope your bloods are amazing come Wednesday! Do keep us posted :)

Hope - hoping your numbers are where they should be and all is well:hugs:

afm: Waiting for the doctor to call with what my bloods were from Saturday, I'm praying all is okay. I've been so nervous over the weekend. I didn't snack through the night whenever I got up to pee so when I woke up I was nauseous and had a hard time with breakfast.

Thanks Mrs Dragonfly! I hope the docs office calls soon with some good news xxxx

great news on your scan Clacko!

I see my dr tomorrow afternoon but they don't do anything here this early- they will just have me do a urine test to confirm

Bugg - At least it's something :) When do they do the first appointments and such where you're from?

My blood was good! I was so happy that I forgot to get the exact number, oh well, I suppose it's not that important for me to know now. I go in for my first u/s on Monday. But it's so early I doubt we'll see much but I'm still excited to see my poppy seed! Intake the following Friday which I'm a little nervous for but the nurse said it's mostly paperwork/questions but there will be a pap/breast exam. I just had a pap a couple months ago so I'm hoping to skip that bit.

That's great news mrsdragonfly!!!! :dance:

I extremely irritable and short with everyone today!!! Urghh I wonder if I'm just nervous for my bloods tomorrow or it's maybe my hormones???

How are all the other ladies?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->