December 2014 babies

Joining in here.

I am due December 14th by my count, Currently 5.5 weeks along with my first at age 35. I live in Northern Alberta, Canada, where it is still snowing every day.

So far my symptoms are cramping, sore and swollen breasts (up a cup size already!), nausea, and superpowered sense of smell.

Welcome Dark_star! Happy and healthy 9 months to you xxx

No iv got a girl and a boy and both were the same. I had preeclampsia from 28 weeks too so don't think my body likes been pregnant x

I also had HG and pre-E in previous pregnancy.

Got my BFP on Sunday and according to NHS website I am due on Xmas day!!!!!!!

So excited but feels weird as i haven't had a symptom yet, despite being sick from day 1 til day of birth with #1.
:flower:

Welcome daisybelle! Awesome Xmas baby then! Happy &healthy 9 months Hun xxx

Sorry about the sickness MishC, Clacko & mrsdragonfly! Hope you are all coping okay :hugs:

Bugs222 I'm the same as you mine kicked in at 6 weeks with my dd. since yesterday I've had periods of nausea!! I'll be 6 weeks tomorrow so not sure if it's starting!!

My due date is 13 Dec according to my lmp

Thank you! Feeling well today although got a little sick last night. I seem to get my morning sickness at 4pm.
Can't wait for my first doctor's appointment on Tuesday.

I got my 3+!

(Yes, CBDs are bilingual in Canada)

Attachments

• 20140415_070046aaa.jpg
    20140415_070046aaa.jpg
    263.4 KB · Views: 6
Dark_Star beautiful CBD, for for 3+ weeks.

I told DH I wanted to buy more hpt just to pee on one and told me I was crazy, the dr already took my blood what more do I want? Men just don't get it:haha:

Thank you! Feeling well today although got a little sick last night. I seem to get my morning sickness at 4pm.
Can't wait for my first doctor's appointment on Tuesday.

I got my 3+!

(Yes, CBDs are bilingual in Canada)

I am not far off you. I don't have a proper due date as I don't know when I ovulated. I got my 3+ on the digi today too and my dr appt is on wed. Fx everything is fine with my peanut x

Im still suffering from dry gagging. Not puked up but really felt like it half an hour ago. I was like 'uh oh its starting' lol

I told DH I wanted to buy more hpt just to pee on one and told me I was crazy, the dr already took my blood what more do I want? Men just don't get it:haha:

Ah my dh was the opposite as soon as he found out he went to buy more tests loolll. He wants to see profession more than me. Sweet guy and awesome daddy to be x

Awww sounds like sickness is starting for a few of us! I'm 7 weeks tomorrow and mine has definitely kicked in. Sick this morning and felt sick all day, been eating as much as I can to try keep it at bay. We have a country Indian restaurant not far from us and can smell it outside so having that for tea lol! Just hope I'm not sick!!!

Iv finally stopped testing now cause I didn't want to catch the hook effect and start panicking. I believe it normally happens around 7 weeks so no more testing for me xx

I have had 4 positive tests so far, and took pictures of them all!
I think since I am not having dramatic symptoms yet I need them to convince myself.

Dark_Star, no worries, I still have a hard time believing it myself even when I do get nauseous.

DH was shocked to see how much my breasts have already grown since finding out we're pregnant. I have small girls so I got a little giddy seeing them grow:haha:

Hahaha that's so funny ... Mine are definitely fuller too, it's the only symptom I've got so far!!! Fingers crossed for no HG this time. Midwife told me that HG is more common with girls (probably old wives tales, anyone else heard that one?) xxx

Clarko - How was your tea?

Darkstar - There's plenty of time for symptoms and you'll soon be wishing you didn't have them.

Dragonfly - How are you feeling today?

Peanut - Your OH sounds quite sweet.

Shell-bell - How are you?

afm - I'm been really poorly with sickness today. I called the 111 people who wanted to prescribe anti sickness medication but I can't take it because i'm allergic to it. I've managed to keep a little bit of water down tonight so i'm a little less worried. The doctor told me he was keeping my file open until Tuesday morning and if it gets really bad like it did he wants me to call them back up and i'll be referred on to the doctors to check for keytones in urine. If anything is detected then i'll be admitted to hospital as there is nothing they can do to control my level of sickness then can only keep my hydrated! - Its been such a fun day, my own siliva makes me sick.

I haven't heard of that one. Although either way, I hope that you don't have to deal with HG again.

Is it normal to feel tight in the abdomen? I'm hoping it's just bloat.

MishC I'm so sorry to hear how ill you've been :hugs: I wish there was something that could be done to bring you relief other than hospitalization for hydration.

Oh I hate saliva, I know when I get sick with just a cold I have a massive over production of it and it makes me feel ill. Suckers or mints probably are no help although they at least make it not just saliva going down.

Tea was nice and made me feel less sick for an hour and now it's back. Iv heard the wives tale about sickness been worse with girls but I have a girl and a boy and had hg with both. Anti sickness meds never worked for me and was always admitted. Determined to not get admitted this time now I have two little ones already to look after!!

I sort of know it will get worse though as at first I can normally just cope and it just slowly gets worse! :-(

I hope you feel better soon Hun and don't have to be admitted. I know what it's like to not be able to swallow your own saliva it's horrible. Try Ice lollies or just tiny tiny little sips of water every now and then x

I cant stomach anything dragonfly. I can just keep the water down which is a must as I don't have time for hospital as I have a 4yr old and its school holidays.

I have heard you tend to have a rougher pregnancy and more morning sickness with a girl because their hormones mess with your body.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->