December 2014 babies

I've heard girls cause more sickness as well, ha the hormones make sense since we're ranging with them as well.

So sorry MishC, I hope you find some relief soon.

I had heard that girls are worse... but my first was a boy and I puked non stop for the first 20 weeks... everyone was convinced I was going to have a girl because of it!

Oh no sounds like we could all get sick girls or boys - fingers crossed we don't though!!! X x x x

I think the sickness comes from the surge in hormones so don't think it makes a difference. I hubby found that apparently consuming semen can help with nausea! Yeah that was written by a man for sure! X

Sorry to hear all you ladies are struggling with sickness! MishC yours sounds serious Hun sending :hugs:

I'm just a bit squeamish not too bad!

Clacko that's def written by a man lmao!!

Hope all you ladies have a great day xxx

Hi! Im due Dec 28th. I got my BFP after 8 years of trying, Tuesday at 9DPO. I went Thursday for a beta, and it was only 9. Nurse told me to stop my progesterone, it was a chemical. I told her no way, I wasnt even due for my period yet, of course it was low!

I am so glad I didnt listen, because I got the BFP on the digital today, 13DPO. I go back Monday for a repeat beta :)

Oh, so sorry some of you are already getting sick. I know its hard, but grazing helped a a lot with my son, though I never really got too sick with him except a few times, I suspect because I followed the advice about grazing to keep something on my stomach.

I usually symptom spot during my TWW and I was so sure this cycle had failed, I had even stopped charting. Ive had a tiny bit of cramping, but that is to be expected.

I think the sickness comes from the surge in hormones so don't think it makes a difference. I hubby found that apparently consuming semen can help with nausea! Yeah that was written by a man for sure! X

I read that too... I think actually getting it in and down while nauseated would prove impossible though!

It is based upon the theory that morning sickness is somehow your genes battling the foreign ones in your womb, and that introducing more of the alien dna makes you feel better. "Science".

I read that too... I think actually getting it in and down while nauseated would prove impossible though!

It is based upon the theory that morning sickness is somehow your genes battling the foreign ones in your womb, and that introducing more of the alien dna makes you feel better. "Science".

I get sick when I take the HCG trigger shot every month to force ovulation. There was nothing in my womb of many of those cycles, but suddenly having an injection of 10,000 HCG in my system in a very short amount of time would make me really ill for a day or so until it lowered some.

So, I concur about the hormone part, anyway :)

Hey everyone :wave:

Due December 24th!!! We have our first appointment booked May 14th! So excited for a holiday baby!

I get sick when I take the HCG trigger shot every month to force ovulation. There was nothing in my womb of many of those cycles, but suddenly having an injection of 10,000 HCG in my system in a very short amount of time would make me really ill for a day or so until it lowered some.

So, I concur about the hormone part, anyway :)

Yes, I am quite sure the sickness is hormones and not lack of semen :haha:

I have my first appointment booked for Tuesday. I'm a little nervous as I did have PID in my 20's and that as well as my age are risk factors for ectopic pregnancy. Fingers crossed!

Hi! Im due Dec 28th. I got my BFP after 8 years of trying, Tuesday at 9DPO. I went Thursday for a beta, and it was only 9. Nurse told me to stop my progesterone, it was a chemical. I told her no way, I wasnt even due for my period yet, of course it was low!

I am so glad I didnt listen, because I got the BFP on the digital today, 13DPO. I go back Monday for a repeat beta :)

Welcome kayotic and congrats!!! Sheesh I'm so glad u didn't listen to that nurse!!!! H&H 9 months to you Hun :hugs:

Hey everyone :wave:

Due December 24th!!! We have our first appointment booked May 14th! So excited for a holiday baby!

Welcome bartlettpear! Congrats on your BFP! Happy and healthy 9 months to you! Not long till your first appt!

Good luck with your first appt on Tuesday dark_star! I have mine on Friday!!!

hahaha Clack- def written by a man!!!

Hey all - I am ok - think I am around 6 + 2 weeks now and I havent been sick. .. Yet! I think it started much earlier than this with my first daughter but I was never actually sick with my second but felt really rough. Now I am worrying that I haven't got enough symptoms and next weeks scan can't come soon enough! Saying that I have just sent hubby out to get me some breakfast before we set up an easter egg hunt for our girls!

How is everyone else today?

I'm 7+1 today. Iv been feeling sick yesterday but wasn't sick which is good. Still snacking through the day which I think is helping. I had a bit of cramping last night, not painful but felt almost as if was a balloon under my pubic bone and was trying to come out!

I'm sure I'm normally sicker than this by now! Still in two minds to try get another scan or try wait it out. If I leave it too late to get one and it's too close to 12 weeks I won't get my 12 week scan x

Im surprised they didn't offer to rescan you- I am hoping my next one gives me peace of mind, all I want is to see a flickering heartbeat and I would be happy. I know here if you go to docs even with mild pain they will see you. X

Im still really tempted to go to doctors on Tuesday or Wednesday and tell them iv had a little bleeding and try and get another scan. They normally see you the next day so if I went on Wednesday I would be seen Thursday so would be almost 8 weeks so should see something by then x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->