December 2014 babies

That would be perfect timing to see something. If I were you I would just to make sure all is progressing well. I will be 7+2 ish at my scan so hoping for a heartbeat!

I thought I was 6+2 at my last scan but they told me I was measuring less than 5 weeks but everything iv read says that if you see a yolk sac your nearer to 6 weeks so think it was about right really. I think I'm gonna try get seen, I don't want to wait until 12 weeks and find out then if something was wrong.

Xx

I was scanned at 5 weeks and saw not alot and then scanned at nearly 6 which showed a yolk sac but definitely the yolk sac doesnt appear till near 6 weeks and you should see a heartbeat this time!

The scan says the mean measurements of the sac were 9mm which is think
Is about right for 6 weeks too so don't know why she said I measured less than 5 weeks! X

I'll be getting a scan tomorrow at 6 weeks and the nurse I spoke to said if we see anything it'll just be the sac and not to expect much else. I'm hoping they let me get in again in a couple of weeks just to hear the heartbeat - that's all I want.

Clacko that's strange they said you're less than 5 weeks, maybe the tech was mistaken. I hope you can get in for another scan to give you peace of mind:hugs: I'm sure everything is just fine!

Happy Easter ladies! DH and I are skipping out on family events because I'm too tired and he's working. I think I'm developing a uti and I woke up super early with DH while he was getting ready for work with lots of pain. I'm feeling a bit better now so I'm taking a nap then picking hubby up from work to go to urgent care to get some antibiotics since I don't really want to wait until tomorrow to get checked out.

Clacko - Good luck getting your scan. I'm hoping I will be able to talk my doctor into approving one on tuesday. I'm very worried about my history of PID and seeing a heartbeat and that the fetus was placed properly would make me feel so much better.

Mrs Dragonfly- hope your scan is clear and reassuring!

I am 6w0d today and off to an easter dinner with my in-laws.

Happy Easter ladies! Hope you are all having a lovely day!!!

Good luck at your scan mrsdragonfly! Let us know how it goes :hugs:

Good luck Clacko & Dark_star with trying to get a scan scheduled!

Hope & Faith glad you've got another one scheduled xxx

Hey all - I am a one woman eating machine today! I feel super guilty as I don't want to put any weight on in first tri! I have worked so hard to lose weight since having my daughter and am currently the lightest I have ever been and don't want to pile it back on!!! Also hubby commented a little while ago that he can tell I am pregnant as I am so grumpy!

Hi ladies may i join you? I am due on 26th December.

I am still in shock but quietly excited for my rainbow baby!!

Xx

Mine will scan at 5 weeks, but I am also under the care of a RE, and considered high risk because I am over 35, I have an autoimmune disease and a long history of infertility.

Hey all - I am a one woman eating machine today! I feel super guilty as I don't want to put any weight on in first tri! I have worked so hard to lose weight since having my daughter and am currently the lightest I have ever been and don't want to pile it back on!!! Also hubby commented a little while ago that he can tell I am pregnant as I am so grumpy!

I know the feeling, I'm trying to log what I eat on a calorie counter website (myfitnesspal) as I was once quite heavy and don't want to gain it all back... it's very hard to stay in any sort of limit though lately.

Ah im having serious issues with bloating, its making me so uncomfortable!! :( does anyone have any tips? Xxx

Sailorsgirl - I went through a phase of bloating but it has calmed down again now - I had to wear really baggy clothes as it was so obvious!

Dark_star - I was 17 stone after having my first daughter (I was over weight before I got pregnant) but I have worked really hard to get down to 11 1/2 stone. I am never going to be really tiny and I am tall but I am now paranoid about my weight!

Happy Easter!

I am seriously bloated too.. actually look like I have a bump... my pants are soo uncomfortable!

How we all doing ladies? Iv really struggled with sickness today, can't seem to shift it at all today. I need to eat something but literally nothing is tempting me to eat it! I feel so rough! Hubby is out with the lads tonight so it's just me and my daughter although she will be going to bed soon x

I know it's quite early, but I am feeling noticeably bigger and rounder in the belly.

https://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a219/geekgoddess777/2014-04-20140823.jpg

I am exactly the same. My work clothes are too tight now!

Ladies I have been experiencing lower cramps like dull pains.. no bleeding yet.. im a tad bit worried today as I spent most of the day cooking... I know I am meant to relax but I feel useless doing nothing.. I am so worried... I have really bad back pains and currently I've got a hot water bottle on it. Can I put heat on my cramps??

I'd personally avoid a super hot water bottle but a warm one would be fine. A warm bath or shower might help too. I find putting my legs up while lying down helps to ease cramps. Also a bit of compression like snug yoga pants helps me sometimes.

Also making my partner go get me a decaf vanilla latte and clean the bathroom for me made me feel better but I suspect that's psychological. :)

I have had cramps for 2.5 weeks on and off and have had no spotting, and I do have breast tenderness and nausea so I think I am on track. Hope you feel better!

Peanutwhereru - I'm also experiencing cramps and it is worrying me too! :hugs:

Dark_star - cute little bump starting!

Bug22 - I'm also bloated! Just trying to drink lots of water.

Good luck with your scan today mrsdragonfly xxx

Sorry your sickness was so bad Clacko! Hope you got some rest!

AFM. I'm experiencing cramps which concerns me. Hope it's all fine!!! I ate way too much chocolate yesterday too!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->