December 2014 babies

Hi everyone!

I'm a few weeks behind most of you! I'm due Dec 28. I've just had my BFP (WOOHOOO!). I did SD IUI to conceive, and it took on the first attempt.

It seems so soon but I really do feel pregnant!! My bb's have grown so much and I think it is already time for new bras, they are also super sore. I am less hungry than usual and I get tired relatively early.

I'm so excited to be pregnant and really look forward to feeling this sense of community on the boards! I look forward to the journey with you all!

Welcome Mirandala - huge congrats on your bfp and a h&h 9 months!

I am on a mission today to not eat to much!!! I have a feeling I may fail as the girls have been promised lunch out with their friend and we are going to a playbarn which sells amazing cake!

Hope you all have a good day. X

I finally managed to get some sleep at 2am this morning, until then I felt terrible!

Just woke up and so far just feel a little nauseous. I haven't got up yet cause I'm terrified as soon as I move I'll feel really I'll again!

Iv got some aches higher up under my ribs but think that's from been sick so much yesterday! Planning to get up and get some breakfast and hopefully will feel a little better!

I'm sure the cramps are normal ladies, just your body making room for your little bean! X

Welcome mirandala! Congrats on your BFP & wishing you a H&H 9 months xxx

Hope&faith - I'm with you!!! I ate way too much chocolate yesterday! Have a great day xxx

Clacko - hope your breakfast helps and you feel a bit better today!

Mrsdragonfly hope your scan goes well xxx

welcome Mirandala!

Im pretty crampy too today.. I actually woke up to them last night but they seems to be exactly what I had with my son so I am staying positive! :)

Screw up with the lab today so they may or may not run my third beta... so not impressed!

Cute little bump starting Dark_Star!!!

Clacko I'm glad to hear you got a little sleep, sorry you're feeling so awful.

Bugg - I think cramps are just fine. That stinks about the lab though, I hope it works out.

Kay - That's wonderful news how big your numbers jumped!

My scan was so amazing. I'm measuring at exactly 6 weeks, we even got to see the heartbeat! I cried and my stoic husband squeezed my hand so tight:cloud9: 125 which the tech said was a good number.

Clacko I'm glad to hear you got a little sleep, sorry you're feeling so awful.

Bugg - I think cramps are just fine. That stinks about the lab though, I hope it works out.

Kay - That's wonderful news how big your numbers jumped!

My scan was so amazing. I'm measuring at exactly 6 weeks, we even got to see the heartbeat! I cried and my stoic husband squeezed my hand so tight:cloud9: 125 which the tech said was a good number.

I'm so happy for you! How exciting!

Thanks for the welcomes!

MrsDragonfly- congrats on your lovely scan!!! :thumbup:

I've had a little bit of a rough day today... I took a test this morning, just to make sure everything was still good, and it was a BFN. I also had some light spotting, and panicked! I made an appt with my doctor and went in, they did a urine test and it was a BFN! They then did a quantitive blood test and I'll go in for another in two days.

On the way home I picked up more poas's (because I am addicted!) and when I got home I took a frer and a cb advanced dig and they were both BFP. Crossing my fingers that all is good, my morning urine was just really weak, and the blood tests will show good rise!

I'm forbidding myself from taking any more hpts!!! haha! Can you tell I'm a ftm!? :)

Thanks for the welcomes!

MrsDragonfly- congrats on your lovely scan!!! :thumbup:

I've had a little bit of a rough day today... I took a test this morning, just to make sure everything was still good, and it was a BFN. I also had some light spotting, and panicked! I made an appt with my doctor and went in, they did a urine test and it was a BFN! They then did a quantitive blood test and I'll go in for another in two days.

On the way home I picked up more poas's (because I am addicted!) and when I got home I took a frer and a cb advanced dig and they were both BFP. Crossing my fingers that all is good, my morning urine was just really weak, and the blood tests will show good rise!

I'm forbidding myself from taking any more hpts!!! haha! Can you tell I'm a ftm!? :)

<3
My afternoon tests are always darker then FMU.

so happy to join this thread. I'm at 4weeks + 6 days...due date is 12/23

mirandala- my afternoon tests are also usually darker- fxd for you!!!

Mrs Dragonfly- yay great news!!! :) :)

babyzoe- welcome!

They ended up running hte test.. third beta--- 9023!!! :)

Hey ladies how we all doing? Great news about your scan dragonfly.

I ended up having the doctor come out to me last night as I haven't been able to keep anything down, feeling dreadful. Luckily no ketones in my urine yet so don't need to be admitted yet. Gave me 4 tablets to take under the tongue, 1, 3 times a day and if it isn't better today I have to take another sample into doctors.

I'm laid in bed already feeling really sick! Hubby back at work today so I have our two children to try and look after :-/ just wish this sickness would go away but know I have weeks of it :-( x

Sorry your feeling so rotten clacko. Hopefully the tablets will give you some relief.

As for me I am just exhausted. Could've fallen asleep on the sofa yesterday - I forgot how tired you can get in this first trimester. It's so difficult with two small children to look after. My hubby is off work today but back tomorrow so we will be looking forward to the weekend!

Update for me ladies, been sick every half hour so far today, tablets not helping at all. My stomach is cramping quite badly which I thought was from been sick but iv had a tiny but of bright red bleeding! I'm waiting for my gp to ring me!

I'm terrified x

That's great news mrsdragonfly congrats xxx

Babyzoe welcome & H & H 9 months xxx

Clacko I'm so sorry you're having a rough time!!! Keeping my fingers crossed that everything's fine :hugs:

Hi Ladies.... Mind if I join... I am now 5 weeks and 4 days Pregnant... EDD December 19th! This will be my first. Had a m/c back in January and this time around feeling great so far. No major symptoms to report aside from some heartburn and tender nipples. No morning sickness as of yet. And have my first Dr's appointment next Tuesday. My hcg levels have been 32.12 @ 3wks 4days, 96.12 @ 3 wks 6 days, 163.75 @ 4 wks and 2426 @ 4 wks 5days. So it looks like I am doubling every 30 hours or 1.3 days. So excited for a sticky bean this time around.

oh no Clacko..I wish I could offer some good advice but this is my first pregnancy and I'm a noob at all this....so all I'll say is I hope that the nausea goes away super fast for you.

I rang my gp and she was useless. She has prescribed me cyclizine but said as far as the bleeding goes just have to wait and see what happens in the next few days! I wasn't having that so I rang the early pregnancy unit to see if they would see me without a referral. I'm booked in for tomorrow morning so I'm hoping I can get a scan for some reassurance! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->