December 2014 babies

Trying- Welcome and congratulations!
Clacko- Stay strong, I hope you are reassured by a scan soon.

I'm happy to report that I now definitely have morning/all day sickness, which is reassuring to me. My first Dr. appointment is in 5 hours.

Bugg - Excellent they managed to get another blood drawn in! So glad it worked out.

Trying - Welcome and congrats!:flower:

Clacko - Good for you for taking charge! I'm thinking of you and praying that the bleeding stops. I'm glad they're seeing you first thing tomorrow.

Dark - The only time in our lives we're happy to feel ill:haha: I hope your Dr appt goes excellent.

Bug222 - that's great news about your levels!!!

Clacko - glad you've got a scan tomorrow morning. Sending you big :hugs:

Dark_star - yay for your appt! Hope all goes well

Trying - welcome & congrats xxxx

Mrsdragragonfly how are you feeling?

Mishc - how is your sickness Hun?

I hope MishC is doing well, I haven't seen her post in a bit:hugs:

Shell - So far so good today, thank you :) I woke up super hungry and that led to nausea but after light snacking followed by breakfast I was alright. I called out sick to work today, I'm having a really hard time juggling this new job with school. My grades have started to slip and I skipped two classes last week as they were right after my work shift and I was too exhausted that driving home was a task.

clacko- thinking of you hun.. glad you are having your scan tomorrow for some reassurance!

dark- hope your appt went well!

MrsDragonfly- so sorry you are struggling with everything right now! xxx

Hello ladies, sorry I have been sick and haven't been posting. I am 7w6d and I am so nauseated and my smells are of a hound dog! I am starting to feel better, I forget the struggles of sickness with pregnancies I had a scan scheduled for the 21 they rescheduled for the 23 and now they are saying next Monday due to the Tech having emergency issues. My last scan they seen the sac and yolk so I am anxious for my scan already! I think these doctors sucks nowadays, well not all of them.

Missink I am sorry for your lost and my prayers are with you and your family. I know how hard it is, I had a miscarriage last July.

Welcome to all the new ladies and I guess this will be an awesome 7mths or so

MishC - I'm glad to hear that you're feeling a little better! I hope you keep it up and can kick the ms soon. Sorry that your scan keeps getting moved around, that's very frustrating although I can understand the tech having an emergency.

So much for having a sick day at work to have more energy for class. I haven't been able to get out of bed the last two hours due to such bad nausea, it's the worst I've had yet. I took a Zofran but it's barely taken the edge off. I'm supposed to leave in half and hour but as of right now it doesn't look like it's happening.

Mrs Dragonfly- just remember that your symptoms are all things to be happy about and good signs of rising hormone levels. I hope you get the energy together to be productive soon, but if you can't then don't be too hard on yourself.

Mrstruth - I certainly know what you mean about the super sense of smell. Last night the smell of the kitchen garbage in another room was making me ill, and it was only one day old.

The Doctor was reassuring. He's a new doctor to me and was very cheerful and friendly. His wife is 8 months pregnant right now and still has extreme nausea and vomiting, so he is especially sympathetic to pregnant ladies.

He assured me that since at 6.5 weeks I have had not a spot of bleeding and just minor cramps that my pregnancy is extremely unlikely to be ectopic.

I get no early scan, but he says my morning sickness and sore breasts are very good signs and I have nothing to worry about, he gave me forms for my blood tests and 10 week ultrasounds and he wrote me a prescription for my nausea.

Hi ladies I feel for you all who have nausea, I'm struggling really bad with it. Doctor has given my cyclizine for 4 days to try and give me a bit of relief but not sure it will work.

She said she doesn't want me on it long term so even if it does work after 4 days I'll be back to square one. I'm really hoping they scan me today, sometimes they can be a little funny here and won't scan you if they don't think you need to be scanned.

I feel so sick this morning, dreading getting out of bed cause I know it means I'll be straight in the bathroom! X

Hey all

hope your all ok - I am struggling with tiredness and have had a bit of nausea yesterday.

Clacko - how come your doctor doesnt want you on cyclizine long term? It's the only medication that stopped my sickness in previous pregnancies.

Hope everyone else is ok! X

I'm not sure. She said it's something I shouldn't be on long term but if it works I'll be asking for more x

Clacko - it is the only sickness meds that helped me - I took it up till 12 weeks but knocked the dose down as I felt better. Hope your feeling a bit better today. X

Hi ladies.

Back from my scan. At first we wasn't too hopeful, she did the scan on my tummy and could just see the sac, nothing in it. Was gutted. She did an internal and there is was, our little baby with a lovely strong heart beat!!! We're so pleased!

Xxx

Oh Clacko Im so happy to hear that!!!! :happydance::flower:

You must be feeling a lot better now! I'm excited and nervous for my scan on Friday morning!!! Having waves of nausea so hoping that's a good sign. Did they do measurements and say how far along you are?

Hi ladies.

Back from my scan. At first we wasn't too hopeful, she did the scan on my tummy and could just see the sac, nothing in it. Was gutted. She did an internal and there is was, our little baby with a lovely strong heart beat!!! We're so pleased!

Xxx

That's great Clacko!

Thanks ladies. They measured baby and was 7mm from crown to rump, said that I was measuring 6w 4d so exactly a week behind my dates so near enough right! I will have another scan at 12 weeks to get my due date. I was so scared when all they could see to start with was the sac but then there it was! I burst into tears lol, felt very daft!

Was so lovely to see that little flicker! X

Clacko so happy you got good news!

And thanks everyone for the welcome.

Here is a question for you girls... After having had a m/c back in January I'm kinda manic and keep taking HPT's I figure at least until I finally get an ultrasound and know all is well... But last night I took a blue dye one and the positive line came up fast and furious brighter then any other line and before even the control line but this morning when I woke up I looked at it again and it has all but almost vanished? Is that normal after 10 or so hours for it to disappear?

Tryingfor1st - iv never used the clear blue, blue dye ones but I do know that some lines can disappear. Always beware of the hook effect where your levels get that high tests get lighter. So don't panic if eventually lines start to be lighter than others after a while x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->