• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

December 2014 babies

Aww shell bell. Something must be happening there for your hcg to be going up so much.

I am terrified for my scan tomorrow.

Thanks Hope&faith! Will know soon I guess!

I'm keeping everything crossed for you for your scan tomorrow! How far along are you?

I think I am 7+2. Was this your first scan?

I doubt I will get much sleep tonight - so nervous it's silly!

Hope everyone is ok x

Yes Hope&faith it was my first scan! Shame Hun! Hope u get some rest. I'm sure all will be great tomorrow :hugs:

Bug222- May I ask what city are you in? I see you are from BC. I grew up in Langley but also lived in Chilliwack, Abbotsford, and Surrey. I moved to Alberta to work in the Oilsands.

Shell bell I wouldn't worry too much about your scan! My first scan I was almost 7 weeks and all I saw was a yolk sac! I think for how far you are and that you levels are so high you could of implanted late or anything. A fetal pole was there which is amazing, and I'm pretty sure your next scan will show a lovely heart beat.

Even 1 day can make so much difference to wether you see a heart beat or not! I can understand how you feel cause when I didn't see a fetal pole I was scared but then I week later a fetal pole and heart beat.

Did they tell you the measurements of the fetal pole at all? You have to remember that it's still soooooo tiny and sometimes they just can't see it yet even though it might be there if that makes sense? Was your scan internal? X

Thanks clacko. It was an internal scan. It was tiny so didn't get measurements. I hope it works out positively. Thanks so much :hugs:

Try stay positive. Like I said we saw nothing but sac and then week later a 7mm fetal pole and heart beat. I bet heart beat will be visible in a few days x

Hey ladies! Goodness some catching up to do...

Shell-bell - Your levels are amazing, I bet it was just a couple days early for the heartbeat.:hugs:

Hope - Try not to worry, I can't wait to hear how your scan goes, it's going to be beautiful :hugs:

Miranda - Sending you hugs and plenty of positive good vibes

Dark Star - My goodness that sounds like an insanely rough start to your day, I hope today was much better!!

afm: Had our first prenatal appointment. I don't like my doctor at all. The visit was so painfully unpersonal we basically filled out a piece of paper, they took enough blood from me I thought I would faint then sent me on my merry way. DH and I have talked plenty and we're looking for a new provider either midwife in a hospital or at a birth center. It's tough knowing where to go though

shell-bell- your betas are great... hopefully on the next scan there will be a wonderful little heartbeat!!! xxx

dark_star- i live in Surrey :)

Thanks so much ladies, I really appreciate the support :hugs:

Hope&faith - good luck with your scan today! I can't wait to hear all about it xxx

Mars dragonfly - sorry about your dr. Hope you find someone great xxx

Clacko, bug222, mishC, dark star, kayotic, mrstruth and all you other lovely ladies: how are you all doing?

Well I have had my scan - and everything looked perfect even saw a tiny flickering heartbeat. She said it measured around 6 +6 which is less than I thought but will wait for 12 week scan for official Edd! Thank you for all you support I am one very happy lady!

Oh I'm so very happy to hear that Hope&faith!!! Brilliant news xxxx :dance:

Iv just had a quick go with my Doppler and pretty sure iv found baby :)

https://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j373/clacko1987/Mobile%20Uploads/image-41.jpg

That's great, Clacko! How far along are you?
My doppler is in the mail.

That's fab clacko! So early to pick up heartbeat with a doppler!

hope&faith- yayyyy I'm so glad!!!

And I totally didn't know there were dopplers you could get at home... makes sense, but wow!! Technology is crazy!

So my update: They are worried it is ectopic and have me going in for betas every 48hrs. They've marked them "STAT" aka emergency so the results come back asap and they can monitor it- though they don't really tell me promptly. I've gone from
15 dpo 16
17dpo 26
18dpo 35

So doubling every 63 or so hours.... with cramping and light spotting it is looking ectopic. They will do an ultrasound if I reach 1500. I'm trying really hard not to be super hopeful because I don't want to be too disappointed if it is ectopic. But maybe it's just a slow starter?

EDIT TO UPDATE: Omg I just heard form the nurse and my 19dpo is 67!!!! That is more than double the 17dpo. ** glimmer of hope **

Hope&Faith - that is so amazing!! So thrilled for you:dance:

Clacko - Wow, what a beautiful surprise!! Not helping my temptation in getting a doppler myself:haha:

Mirandala - Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->