• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

December 2014 babies

Hi ladies, well it's not good news for me. Doc just called and my hcg levels only increased from 29000 to 31000 in 3 days. He said with not detecting a heartbeat and hcg levels not rising as they should it's not hopeful. I will see him tomorrow as scheduled and we will probably book a D&C. Urghh this really sux!

That sucks shell bell I'm so sorry to hear that! I do know that the further on you get the slower the hcg rises, couldn't it just be that? I don't really know much about hcg numbers. Surely it rising even just a little is a good thing? X

Oh Shell I am so sorry to hear that. Keeping you in my thoughts. If you can, have another scan/ more betas before a d&c, just in case!!

Shellbell - your in my thoughts fingers crossed for something positive tomorrow. X

Thinking of you today shell bell! I really hope it's good news. How's everyone else doing? Xx

Hello ladies, let me join you here. My calculation says that I am about 7 w 4 d, which puts a due date to 10-13of Dec.

Sorry Shell about your news.....

I haven't been sick yet today, so this is a highlight of my day so far:wacko:

Thanks mrs dragonfly! I think iv caught the sickness this time at the right time and hopefully got on top of it!

Iv been having sore boobs and some fluttery and popping sensations low down in my abdomen. Had lots of stretchy ewcm last night which I haven't noticed before! Xx

clacko, have you been prescribed some meds against sickness? I feel like I could take anything now just to feel human again...

Yes I'm on 50mg of cyclizine 3 times a day, although if I take a full tablet it completely knocks me out and makes me feel really spaced out so iv been cutting the tablets in half and taking halfs throughout the day.

I was prescribed meds because I get hyperemesis (had it twice) I'm still feeling really sick and I'm still sick when I first get up but so far managed to avoid a hospital admission to rehydrate me.

If your struggling with sickness speak to your doctor and ask for some anti sickness meds xx

Clacko - I am so glad you mentioned feeling spaced out after taking it. I had been feeling the same so I have started taking just half a tablet and I now don't feel as tired anymore!

Thinking of you today she'll bell. X

Welcome waterlily - we are due around the same time! X

well done you - you seem to be in good spirit, unlike me, I'm shattered and really moody at the mo...

Yeah the full tablet definiately wasn't helping me, it made me feel just a bad! Iv found half a tablet is just enough to stop me been sick, and will be better only taking half for baby I guess seem as meds ain't trialled for pregnancy. Xx

Thanks so much ladies! Im seeing the doc later this afternoon! I will update you tonight!

Have a great day xxx

have seen my GP today. She prescribed Prochlorperazine for sickness and vomiting. Anyone else has been taking those?

Hope everyone is feeling a bit better today.
My first ultrasound is on Friday, very nervous and excited!

Hi ladies! OMG just got back and we have a heartbeat :happydance::happydance::happydance: I can't believe it! It's a faint heartbeat but it's a heartbeat and bean has grown in the last few days. Doc was so happy! He's going to see me in a week for another scan. He said I'm not out the woods yet but where there's life there's hope!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->