December 2014 babies

My name is Bre'Anna everyone calls me Bee. I am 11 weeks pregnant with my first :baby: I am very excited and cannot wait to see what I am having. I did some gender predictions online they all say girl :thumbup: . I am a lesbian, me and my wife are very excited to have conceived this :baby: on the second time (lol) Hope I am welcomes with open arms and I can't wait to see you ladies grow with me.

Due December 21st

Attachments

• 1797608_230442413812009_1341686917811756043_n.jpg
    1797608_230442413812009_1341686917811756043_n.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 1925335_233541503502100_434091656845328237_n.jpg
    1925335_233541503502100_434091656845328237_n.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 10397825_1513748468845550_5988083358508401283_n.jpg
    10397825_1513748468845550_5988083358508401283_n.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 0
  • CAM00272-1.jpg
    CAM00272-1.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 0
Clacko I don't know I just glimpse at it and stated it lol :haha: I thought I was looking at the front part I believe lol... But I will still stick to a boy.

TwoLezzies welcome aboard I am 14 weeks and I am excited as well.... Here is a awful copy of my 3d scan

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 2
Hi

I am expecting in December. I am very worried throughout this pregnancy as I miscarried early this year with our first baby. I miscarried at 9 weeks last time but it had stopped growing at 5. I am so worried this time that I am no longer carrying a live baby but my body doesn't realise yet. I think I am going to be a nervous wreck the whole way through. My scan in on the 10th June, so hopefully we see a live bub.

Hi

I am expecting in December. I am very worried throughout this pregnancy as I miscarried early this year with our first baby. I miscarried at 9 weeks last time but it had stopped growing at 5. I am so worried this time that I am no longer carrying a live baby but my body doesn't realise yet. I think I am going to be a nervous wreck the whole way through. My scan in on the 10th June, so hopefully we see a live bub.

Rey hello,
First I want to say do not worry, that is not good for us to do pregnant although it's hard. I had a miscarriage last July, I was hurt and when my due date 3/28/14 came I was more devastated. Yet God blessed me with another beanie. At 9 and 8 weeks pregnant or 9 and 10 I was spotting so I was kind of scared I went to the er both times and the baby was doing great, heartbeat was treat etc, I stopped worrying and I stopped spotting.
How many weeks are you now

Hi

Rey hello,
First I want to say do not worry, that is not good for us to do pregnant although it's hard. I had a miscarriage last July, I was hurt and when my due date 3/28/14 came I was more devastated. Yet God blessed me with another beanie. At 9 and 8 weeks pregnant or 9 and 10 I was spotting so I was kind of scared I went to the er both times and the baby was doing great, heartbeat was treat etc, I stopped worrying and I stopped spotting.

Hi, thank you. I am 10+3. My scan is next Tuesday. I just cannot wait to see if the little bub is still alive.

Hi

Rey hello,

Hi, thank you. I am 10+3. My scan is next Tuesday. I just cannot wait to see if the little bub is still alive.

I understand your worry, I went to the er and said I wasn't feeling well and they gave me a scan lol... Fingers crossed for you, have your symptoms started going away

Hey ladies! Sorry I've been MIA... I hope everyone is well as we're getting closer to second tri <3

Mrs Truth - Second tri already! Yay!

Reyrey - Your scan date is almost here, I'll be thinking of you come Tuesday that you'll be seeing a beautiful little bubs on the screen :)

TwoLezzies - Welcome! Your wedding photo is lovely!

Clacko - How are you feeling? I hope that your HG is starting to settle.

Prachipie - We have the same due date, how exciting! :) Glad MS has been light on you, and I'm with you on being super sleeping!

afm: 12+5 today! I'm having loads of aches and cramps in my abdomen which I'm praying is baby just growing. Had an u/s on Monday and actually measured at 12+5, but I'm waiting for my midwife to confirm if there's any date change. I wouldn't mind being bumped ahead 5 days!! We're slowly telling friends and family now and I can't wait to keep spreading the news. MS comes and goes, when I'm around the house I'm fine unless I get hungry or smell something awful. But when we go out and about I get pooped out easily and start feeling sick again. I swear I'm more tired now at 12 weeks than I was at 6 weeks! Lol, where is this second wind I'm told about?

Attachments

• 20140602_102759.jpg
    20140602_102759.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 1
  • 20140607_081128.jpg
    20140607_081128.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 1
Thank you ms.dragonfly . is the u/s from 12+5 ? cause im getting an u/s on the 13th and ill be 12+5

Actually I was 12 weeks on the dot according to my 6 week dating scan and my O dates, but in that u/s I measured at 12+5. So to be truthful I'm not sure:haha: But how exciting for your scan on the 13th!

Hi ladies. Hg had another go at me on Thursday and I ended up been admitted again. Was on a drip for 18 hours until I was dehydrated and finally able to eat and drink again. I'm now taking phenergan and was prescribed thiamine which is a vitamin medication too to try and help with the sickness. I'm hoping that's going to help. By lmp I'm 14 weeks and 1 day but from scan I'm 13 weeks and 5 days! Xx

Sorry to hear you were admitted again Clacko! I hope the new meds help you out a ton so you can start feeling better.

Clacko I am sorry that you had another ill day and ended in the er. Our scans confirms for us because some of our bodies ovulate sooner or later than we thought. According to ovulation I would ve 15 weeks next wed two scans confirms every monday. I am glad u r better

Dragon, those do sound like growing pains I was having them off and on. Your scan looks awesome congrats again

Clacko sorry to hear you were admitted again.

Dragonfly- Nice scan! I was the same as you around 12 weeks. I felt terrible and kept thinking I was supposed to be better not worse. Then it stopped and now i dont have anything except sore nipples and the odd ache in my tummy that comes and goes which I also assume is the baby growing.

The cramps seem to be worse at the end of the week so it must be growing pains. Although I keep getting odd pains near my belly button, especially when I'm laying down. They come and go though so I'm trying not to fret.

I think you are having growing pains I have them weekly as well, besides that how are you?

If the weekly pains is a trend I'll leave them as growing :) Other than being super tired I'm doing a lot better, knock on wood it stays that way but MS only kicks in when I'm too hungry or getting too tired.

How have you been feeling Mrs Truth? I'm curious what your energy levels are like. This past week I've felt more exhausted than I did at 6 weeks. Did you experience anything similar?

If the weekly pains is a trend I'll leave them as growing :) Other than being super tired I'm doing a lot better, knock on wood it stays that way but MS only kicks in when I'm too hungry or getting too tired.

How have you been feeling Mrs Truth? I'm curious what your energy levels are like. This past week I've felt more exhausted than I did at 6 weeks. Did you experience anything similar?

You wouldn't believe that I have been saying the same thing. I have been :sleep: more than ever. Very exhausted! I wasn't like this none in the first tri although I was a bit tired now I am wore out. I do have the weekly pains I know it's the baby growing because I hear her better on the Doppler each week. This has been a interesting pregnancy, different from my others

I use my doppler once a week :) Although if I have a really awful day I do break it out to give myself a smile. Glad to hear I'm not alone in the exhausted area, although it really sucks being so :sleep: all the time!

Ugh, I think the universe is having a go at me. The moment I say MS is doing better, I get sick and this afternoon is the sickest I've been yet.

I use my doppler once a week :) Although if I have a really awful day I do break it out to give myself a smile. Glad to hear I'm not alone in the exhausted area, although it really sucks being so :sleep: all the time!

Ugh, I think the universe is having a go at me. The moment I say MS is doing better, I get sick and this afternoon is the sickest I've been yet.

Oh my MS comes and goes as well the other day I had it bad. I was so sick I went to sleep to wake up and try it again. Being exhausted isn't fun at all lol

Aw, I'm so sorry to hear. Makes me wonder if it will ever be truly gone lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->