December 2014 babies

Hi ladies my blood results came back at 17dpo as 49hcg wich is very low dr only re testing in a week.. im so worried :(

Try not to worry missink, you could of implanted late or taken longer to implant! Fingers crossed for you. Don't think id want to wait a week, will they not retest in a couple of days for you x

Mrs dragonfly that's great news! How many DPO were u when your bloods were taken? I hope the pain eases for you :hugs:

Bug222 - welcome &congrays on your BFP xxx

MishC - great news :dance:

Mrstruth & Clacko - how are you ladies feeling?

Missink2014, sending u big hugs I know how worrying that is!!! I'm hoping and praying that all is fine for you xxx

Try not to worry missink, you could of implanted late or taken longer to implant! Fingers crossed for you. Don't think id want to wait a week, will they not retest in a couple of days for you x

No i have tried pushing for a sooner test but they wont do it :-( at first the earliest appointment i could get was the 22nd now i have had a big moan at them they have pushed it to the 14th, took a first response test this morning and the positive line still looks super faint so losing alot of hope.

Hey all - I am in agony this afternoon, off to the doctors shortly to get checked over x

Hi ladies my blood results came back at 17dpo as 49hcg wich is very low dr only re testing in a week.. im so worried :(

:hugs: I'm keeping you in my thoughts, at least they moved your next blood work to the 14th, that's a little better. Maybe you are just implanting late. Hold on:hugs:

Mrs dragonfly that's great news! How many DPO were u when your bloods were taken? I hope the pain eases for you :hugs:

That was at 14dpo, today's test will be 16dpo. Thank you :hugs: I had the cramping twice this morning, but they weren't as bad. Maybe it has something to do with laying down?

Hey all - I am in agony this afternoon, off to the doctors shortly to get checked over x

Oh no, I hope everything is alright:hugs: Take care and let us know how you're doing. Keeping you in my thoughts today!

So ladies iv been to the gp, refused to give me sickness meds until I'm actually sick. My Bp was high so I have to go back next week. The doctor felt my stomach after telling her about my pains and she rang the early pregnancy unit to ask there advise. Said I'm too early to be seen and to go to a and a if it gets worse or if I start to bleed but I think it's just normal pains. X

Dragonfly - When I had my daughter I was taken into hospital with an intense pain (they thought ectopic but it wasn't) and they thought I could have had a cyst on my ovary that had ruptured. The pain was intense only lasted an hour then I felt fine and there was no blood. Maybe it could be something like that?

Missink - That does seem low for 17dpo but like the other ladies have said maybe there is another reason behind it. I can only imagine how hard this week will be for you. I hope you get the outcome we all want for you.

Hope&Faith - What's wrong? Hope you're ok. Let us know how you get on!

Clarko - Could you not go back next week and just say the sickness has started to get the medication?

Hey all - saw doc and he gave me and internal and said i felt like I was around 9 weeks along - where as I thought I was 5 so I am very confused. Have an ultrasound tomorrow to make sure everything is ok!

I'm going to see how the sickness goes. I was more worried that the doctor wanted me scanned but early pregnancy wouldn't because wasn't far enough! Even though I'm almost 6 weeks x

thanks ladies :)

clacko- i got a lot of pains with my first so hopefully it is just the growing and stretching. I hope the sickness stays away

missink- fxd for you- that seems like a long time to make you wait for bloodwork! :(

hope&faith- wishing you luck tomorrow!

Hi ladies,

How is everyone doing?

I went for more bloods this morning and me levels have gone from 311 on Monday (17dpo) to 635.9 today (20dpo). Doctor is not happy with these levels so he is starting me on progesterone pessaries on top of the progesterone tablets I'm taking. And I need to go back in a week for more bloods. Urgh I'm not feeling optimistic :-(

Shell-bell Your levels only double every 48 hours. Don't loose hope yet I still think you're in with a good chance. I'm on the pessaries my advice is only use them just before you go to sleep that way they'll stay in if you know what I mean. I'm onthen until Tuesday and then i will be finally drug free.

Thanks MishC appreciate it! It's hard after 4 losses but let's hope this bean sticks! How are u doing?

I agree I think your levels look ok as they have still doubled. Don't lose hope yet. I don't really know much about progesterone but I think your levels look normal.

I did another clear blue digi this morning and the evil thing still said 2-3!!! Ggggrrrr I cracked it open and the line is so much darker that yesterday's digi so I think I must be right on the border line for 3+ I have now vowed I will not test any more!

Thanks Clacko! Fingers crossed!

I've got a clear blue digi left - I'll probably do it on Sunday morning! I've read a lot of forums where people say they never get a 3+ so don't stress! How are you feeling otherwise?

I'm not feeling too bad today, bit tired. I keep getting nausea on and off but find it's eases if I eat so that's good. I'm fully expecting the sickness to start next week!

I'm a little annoyed at the gp I saw yesterday, she told me that it's normal for Bp to rise in early pregnancy and then fall when she's wrong it falls in early pregnancy which is why you get dizzy and to get high Bp is not normal! She made so many mistakes x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->