December 2014 babies

Oh goodness, 7 months sounds too long to be sick. I hope that you start feeling better long before that.

At first I was hoping for a boy, but lately I've been day dreaming about girls. DH is rooting for a boy, but he says his intuition says it's a girl. How can he have a guess and I don't? lol

Oh goodness, 7 months sounds too long to be sick. I hope that you start feeling better long before that.

At first I was hoping for a boy, but lately I've been day dreaming about girls. DH is rooting for a boy, but he says his intuition says it's a girl. How can he have a guess and I don't? lol

My DH looked as if he lost his puppy at first when I told him the early gender tech said a girl lol I too wanted a boy at first but the girl thing is growing on me

Wow I didn't know techs could know so early! The tech I had for my 12 week u/s was such a crab that I couldn't ask a single question all she would reply with is to contact my dr. Aw, I sometimes worry if we do have a girl if DH will be a little disappointed. But I think the idea of having a little girl grows on them :)

I know that boys are tons of fun, all of our friends that have kids have boys and I love them all to pieces. So it would be fun to throw a girl into the mix and be different.

Wow I didn't know techs could know so early! The tech I had for my 12 week u/s was such a crab that I couldn't ask a single question all she would reply with is to contact my dr. Aw, I sometimes worry if we do have a girl if DH will be a little disappointed. But I think the idea of having a little girl grows on them :)

I know that boys are tons of fun, all of our friends that have kids have boys and I love them all to pieces. So it would be fun to throw a girl into the mix and be different.

I know that we have those feelings but they would love their child regardless, she would be daddy's princess

Hurray . Am officially on Baby n Bump 2nd trimester, though in my country i have been in 2nd trimester since 2 weeks ago.
Am so glad that we made it here safe and sound at last by God's grace.
I trust God to take us safe and have us carry our little ones at the end of it all in Jesus name . Amen.

May I join you guys.. I'm due 4th of December :)

Hi and welcome!:flower:

It's been quiet over here, how is everyone feeling?

Hello ladies how is everyone feeling? I am feeling aweskme, my appetite has picked up dramatically and I am officially 17weeks today according to my updated scans

Hi Ladies,

Thought it would be nice to share this special journey with other ladies due Dec 2014!

What's your due date?
How are you feeling?
:flower::flower::hugs:
Hello! I'm new to this site but I love it so far.

I'm 15 weeks finally and I'm due December 11, 2014 I'm feeling really tired, wobbly I have tht pregnancy walk now, no more feeling sick in the morning YES! And I'm urinating a little less hope that's not to personal for you :)

Hey ladies how are we all doing? After been admitted for the third time at around 12 weeks they finally found medication that worked and didn't make me like a zombie. I'm now on phenergan and thiamine. I tried yesterday for the first time to not take the tablets and was back to been sick this morning so back on the tablets today.

I had my 16 week midwife appointment yesterday, all is well, got to hear baby. Getting that pregnancy waddle when iv been walking for a while now. Bump isn't as big as it was with my second this far, beginning to think baby is a boy due to sickness lasting longer and bump been different to when I had my little girl. Boobs are a little achy from time to time and feeling quite full. Hubby and I are still in the dilemma to find out the sex at our next scan, we already have a boy and a girl so thought we would have a surprise but we only have all the stuff from our little girl so wouldn't have any things for a boy. Tempted to find out so if it is a girl we know to wash all Dd things.

Xxx

Hi Meema! Glad you're in the clear with MS :) I hope I'll be joining you in that soon!!

Clacko - Glad they found a combo that helps you feel better, and that your 16 week appointment went well! Since you have one of each it could be super fun to keep it a surprise and stay team :yellow: :)

afm: MS still comes and goes, especially if I'm out and about running errands - it loves to appear when I'm in public. Go figure. Trying to patiently wait for our 20 week scan, so far away! Loving my bump though and DH loves to rub it every night when we go to bed:cloud9:

I'm due December 16th. I'd like to find a buddy :)

I go next Thursday to find out the sex!! My husband and I are so excited! I have a feeling it's a girl but not 100% sure.

Hello ladies, I am so excited for everyone. How is everyone feeling now in their pregnancy?

CLACKO that is awesome that they found the right combo for you to be on.

Hey USAWife! We're only a day apart! :) How exciting that you'll be finding out the sex next Thursday, so jealous:haha:

We've decided to do a gender reveal bbq with close family and friends. When we have our ultrasound we'll be asking the tech to write it down and not tell us baby's sex then we'll have a bbq at the local beach with a surprise colored cake! The date that works for my in laws is Aug 10th though, so it's going to be quite a while until we can find out!!

Can I join in?

I'm due Dec 21st.

I've felt great but I'm still having morning sickness :sad1:

I'm going for my 20 week scan this Thursday. I think i'm more terrified than excited! I'm not really sure. So far everyone has guessed girl. I'm just not sure. Don't really have any feelings either way. I'll just be thrilled that the baby is healthy. I think I'm just freaking out so much because i've not had a scan since I was 5 weeks. Its been so long! Anyone else getting a scan done this week??

Anyone had to deal with having a cold/flu so far? I've got a chest infection and been ordered by my doctor to pretty much stay in bed and rest.

I haven't had the cold or flu but I have chest mucus something serious and it's annoying. They prescribed me claritin and benadryl.

I go for my next scan 7/23 I am excited and my 28 weeks 3d is 8/28

I am due on the 21st of Dec!
This is also my first pregnancy:)
I suffere badly with HG at 10 weeks, ended up in hospital with it on IV fluids.
Currently however I am a lot better than I was. No sickness whatsoever and started to gain the weight I lost!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->