December 2014 babies

Hey ladies! How is everyone doing and feeling?

DH got to feel baby moving about over the weekend, since then I've definitely become a lot more aware of baby moving in there. During my midwife appointment yesterday baby was so active she had a hard time counting the heart rate but she said it sounds healthy and strong so I'm happy:cloud9:

Natalie - Glad to hear your sickness is gone! I still get awful indigestion and occasional nausea, but I hope it just keeps getting better.

Hello ladies :wave: sorry I have been a poor participant but between FIL passing, family dr visits, grocery shopping and working I been beat lately. Welcome to all the new joiners
Tomorrow is my scan and I am so excited!! I can not wait! :happydance: also the baby is moving frequently and even can be felt from the outside

MrsTruth - I'm sorry to hear of your FIL's passing:hugs: Many hugs to you and DH. Have a great scan tomorrow!

Hey ladies! How is everyone doing and feeling?

DH got to feel baby moving about over the weekend, since then I've definitely become a lot more aware of baby moving in there. During my midwife appointment yesterday baby was so active she had a hard time counting the heart rate but she said it sounds healthy and strong so I'm happy:cloud9:

Natalie - Glad to hear your sickness is gone! I still get awful indigestion and occasional nausea, but I hope it just keeps getting better.
My OH got to feel baby moving last night! Baby certainly knows the times to come alive haha. It's an amazing feeling tho. He was speechless!

Thanks and yeah I am having indigestion now myself I wolf down those Rennie's like they are going out of fashion.

My name is Bre'Anna everyone calls me Bee. I am 11 weeks pregnant with my first :baby: I am very excited and cannot wait to see what I am having. I did some gender predictions online they all say girl :thumbup: . I am a lesbian, me and my wife are very excited to have conceived this :baby: on the second time (lol) Hope I am welcomes with open arms and I can't wait to see you ladies grow with me.

Due December 21st
Congrats on your pregnancy! :flower:
I am also due the 21st!

Monday is the 20 week scan for us!! So excited! It's going to be so hard not finding out until August 10th though, we're waiting to do with with family and have a bbq.

How is everyone doing?

I'm in a lot of pain, either a UTI or kidney infection but my mw also wants to rule out the chance of a kidney stone. Would much rather the infection!! hopefully I'll have answers tomorrow but they started me on antibiotics because I called in tears from the pain this morning. Awful indigestion kicking in tonight. For a moment I thought I was going to be sick but I didn't feel sick! It was a startling moment.

Best part of my day though was hubby stayed home just in case I did go to the ER and he was pressing his head against my tummy to listen to baby and baby pushed at his head:haha:

Monday is the 20 week scan for us!! So excited! It's going to be so hard not finding out until August 10th though, we're waiting to do with with family and have a bbq.

How is everyone doing?

I'm in a lot of pain, either a UTI or kidney infection but my mw also wants to rule out the chance of a kidney stone. Would much rather the infection!! hopefully I'll have answers tomorrow but they started me on antibiotics because I called in tears from the pain this morning. Awful indigestion kicking in tonight. For a moment I thought I was going to be sick but I didn't feel sick! It was a startling moment.

Best part of my day though was hubby stayed home just in case I did go to the ER and he was pressing his head against my tummy to listen to baby and baby pushed at his head:haha:

How was your scan today Mrsdragonfly? Hey ladies I see that I haven't updated here. Well I received my scan as well and I am sorry I forgot to post, they didn't get a good pic of her spine so I have to go back on the 20th. I also am being monitored for gestational diabetics which means more scans and after 32 weeks weekly stress monitoring

Here is my scan

I am sorry this is my scan

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 7
Hey ladies I haven't updated for a while. I'm 21 weeks pregnant today. Some lovely scan pictures on here already. I have my scan in two days on Thursday morning. I'm so nervous but so excited. Hubby is now feeling baby, and has also seen baby's hiccups :)

May I join?
I am due on the 29th of December. My scan is coming up in mid of August. We are staying team yellow. Anybody else?
Also I'll see my dentist. Have you cleaned your teeth?

My pregnancy was perfect so far with only 4 weeks nausea.
Last night I had the first horrible night in weeks. I have pain in my lower back above my buns only on my left side for few days now. I couldn't sleep on my left or on my right side. My heart rate was 95 bpm. In bed when I extend my leg the pain spreads all the way to my feet. Is this sciatica nerve? The walk didn't help, I do some lower back exercises, I hope they'll do a trick.
Also I noticed a soft bump on my leg, I think varicose veins starting to show up. Anybody else?
I gained 4 kg so far, but I am getting big in my belly. It's not even half way yet. it scares me a bit if I grow double the size soon!!!
Anybody else rubbing a sweet potatoe belly this week?

Hi may i join? I am due December 18th with baby number 1, conceived via IVF. Just had my 20 week scan today, all is great with baby. I am having a little boy :0 Had slight nausea from weeks 5-10, then a lot of acid after eating from weeks 10-15 then absolutely fine, been very tired lately, been sleeping terrible, and to top it off the last 5 days i've had heartburn!! lol.

Dovkav - I had a pain in my right leg for 2 days that felt like a constant cramp that got worse at night, then it went away but still pops up every few days, my doctor told me to keep feeling the area for any lumps or discolouration that might show up as it might mean a blood clot or deep vein thrombosis, she said either way if there is a lump or discolouration, to go straight to a&e just to be safe. Sorry for scaring but this is what she told me, and so far i have not had a lump or anything.

Mrs Truth - Lovely scan photos! Sorry to hear you're being watched for GD, I just found out from my birth mother all of her sisters and mother had it so I'll be doing that test in the near future. Is it as horrible as I've read? :(

Clacko - I've loved all your scan photos! Great to hear DH is feeling baby now, I bet it's getting him excited.

Dovkov - Welcome! Exciting that your scan is coming up soon! Sorry to hear about your discomfort, I'm not sure what to say about the bump on your leg but would definitely have it looked at by your doctor.

DanDan - Congratulations on your little boy and welcome!!

afm: Our 20 week scan went great, waiting until DH's family is home from vacation to find out baby's gender, the suspense is awful! Just 9 more days. Still having nausea off and on and awful hip pain! Sleeping is starting to get difficult, aside from waking up a bunch to pee I'm finding myself waking up to move positions and pillows due to my hips starting to hurt.

Welcome to the new ladies!! Also congrats on your bundle of joy

Hi ladies. Sorry I haven't updated. We had to cancel our scan on Thursday due to my father in law passing away. We managed to get rearranged for yesterday and found out we're having a baby boy. Here's a couple of my pics

https://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j373/clacko1987/Mobile%20Uploads/image-47.jpg

Welcome new ladies and congrats!!

Clacko sorry for your lost and also lovely scan

Can I join in?

I'm due Dec 21st.

I've felt great but I'm still having morning sickness :sad1:
Same due date as myself! :thumbup:
Sorry to hear you are still having sickness. It's murder.

You're telling me, it passed but decided to make an entrance again :(

Anywho, I had the gender scan yesterday and I'm having a little :pink:
I couldn't be more happier, now I have one of each :3

Clacko - I'm so sorry for your loss:hugs: Congratulations on having a baby boy!

Crimson - Hey! Congrats on your little girl! So exciting :)

afm - We find out Sunday, oh I'm so anxious to know what we're having!!

Clacko - I'm so sorry for your loss:hugs: Congratulations on having a baby boy!

Crimson - Hey! Congrats on your little girl! So exciting :)

afm - We find out Sunday, oh I'm so anxious to know what we're having!!

Thank you :)

We were hoping for a little girl a bit more than a boy so we'd have one of each.

Oh, good luck, do you have a preference on what you would like?

Hi I'm pregnant with my 3rd bub a wee boy :) may I please join? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"