December 2014 babies

My doctors has lots of different doctors but could tell she was a junior. She had to look up about hyperemesis! She booked me in to have a repeat Bp check but then said it can be normal! She rang early pregnancy unit and told them I'm 3 weeks not nearly three so they said I was too early to be seen! Was just a write off from start to finish. I definitely won't be seeing her again x

Clarko - What was your bp? It sounds like your doctors are a little crazy! When will you see a MW?

Shell-bell - How are you feeling?

My Bp was 148/88!!! She was bloody useless she really was, was only young so imagine she hasn't been doing it long x

I wouldn't mind but with preeclampsia in both my previous pregnancies my Bp is something that needs to be kept an eye on really! X

yikes! Clacko- can you choose which Dr you see when you book your appt?

im having a lot of brown blood when i wipe today.. i know it can be normal but im freaking out a bit :(

Normally I just see whoever is free but won't be next time!!!

Brown can be very normal, I had it in both pregnancies but if you contact your doctor or early pregnancy unit they will probably arrange for you to be scanned. Brown blood is old so wouldn't worry too much. I know that's easier said than done though cause if be freaking out too x

Hey all -

Clacko - sounds awful about your doctor, our doctors is the same you end up seeing who is free and it's normally not my favorite doctor. If you have had problems with sickness in the past I wouldve thought they would want to get on top of it as early as possible.

I went for my scan - I am around 5 weeks and all they could see was a sack? Had bloods taken and waiting on repeat bloods on Saturday and then results on Sunday to check hcg levels. If all is ok they re book me in for another scan in two weeks. Fingers crossed!

Hope everyone is ok x

You'd think they would but to be honest she seemed completely useless! Had no idea what hyperemesis was without looking it up!!

A sac at 5 weeks is right and a scan in 2 weeks will show a lovely baby with it's heart beating away! Fingers crossed for you xxx

Ladies mind if I join? I found put yesterday at a fertility consultation that I was pregnant. Due in December too x

yikes! Clacko- can you choose which Dr you see when you book your appt?

im having a lot of brown blood when i wipe today.. i know it can be normal but im freaking out a bit :(

Hoping all is fine Bug222 :hugs:

Clarko - What was your bp? It sounds like your doctors are a little crazy! When will you see a MW?

Shell-bell - How are you feeling?

Hi MishC, doing okay Tx for asking. How are you feeling ?

Hope&faith09 - good luck with the tests, keep us posted :hugs:

Clacko - I hope your BP & MS are fine this time xxx

Peanutwhereru - welcome! Congrats & H&H 9 months xxx

Missink2014, mrs dragonfly and Mrstruth - hope are you ladies doing? :hugs:

Hope&faith09 - good luck with the tests, keep us posted :hugs:

Clacko - I hope your BP & MS are fine this time xxx

Peanutwhereru - welcome! Congrats & H&H 9 months xxx

Missink2014, mrs dragonfly and Mrstruth - hope are you ladies doing? :hugs:

Hi im doing ok sickness has started to kick in which is a good sign. And finally tests are getting darker which is making me feel a bit more positive. Just cant wait for my bloods on monday now. How are you?

Glad your tests are getting darker missink, that's a good sign. I'm still testing like a mad woman! Was meant to of stopped yesterday!!!

Xx

Hi Missink, great news that tests are getting darker!! Good luck with the tests on Monday! I had my bloods redone yesterday. Doc not happy with them so I'm on 300mg progesterone tablets and 200mg progesterone pessary daily. Fingers crossed this bean sticks.

My hcg levels:

13dpo - 113
17dpo- 311
20dpo - 635

I think you levels are fine shell bell. There doubling every 48 hours so fingers crossed. Xx

They doc is concerned as they are doubling every 72 hours Clacko! Let's hope the next ones look better

shell-bell- its positive sign that the numbers are trending upwards!!! There is a huge variance in "normal" HCG levels so as long as yours fit into those guidelines its a good sign! Fingers crossed for you that this little one sticks!

Glad to hear your tests are getting darker MissInk!

My goodness I've missed out a lot in the last two days!

Shell-bell - You're numbers are double and that's what counts rather than the number itself as long as you're in the normal range which you are!:thumbup:

MissInk - Glad you're tests are getting darker! Exciting :)

Peanut - Welcome! Yay for more December babies!:happydance: Congratulations and many wishes for a healthy and happy 9 months.

Hope - That's wonderful they saw the sack and you'll be going back in a few weeks, I can't wait to hear how the next one will go!

How are you doing today Bug? I believe brown is totally normal.

Clacko - I hope your bp gets back into a normal range so you don't have to worry about it:hugs:

MishC & MrsTruth - how are you doing today? :)

afm: My appetite is back! Maybe I felt sick the last 3 days because I was working and having to get up super early. I slept 11 hours last night so I think that has something to do with feeling good Had really bad cramps again last night, but so far today they've just been mild twinges and pulls. I sneezed while making breakfast and it felt a huge tug inside, it was awkward. Blood results got back yesterday afternoon and they're looking good, they were 1121 for 16dpo. The nurse's wording still has me confused but they did more than double so I'm just going to be happy with that and not wonder what she's thinking. I go back on Saturday for another blood draw and when they call on Monday they'll decide from what my blood is doing to when to have my first scan!:happydance: Praying for good numbers and a sticky bean!

Clarko - I suffered with severe pre eclampsia & HELLP with my daughter so I can understand that.

Hope&Faith the scan sounds about right.

Shell-bell - I'm good thanks. Just spent the entire day at a theme park with my daughter so im shattered. I think your HCG seems fine I wouldn't be worried about them. The extra progesterone wont hurt anything :)

Missink - Its good to hear your tests are getting darker I bet that's making you feel a little more confident.

Dragonfly - I'm good thanks. The nausea isn't as bad at the moment I sem to have figured out a system that works for me. A couple of my family members have commented on me 'showing' so early on! I'm going to be massive!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->