December 2014 babies

A theme park, how fun yet tiring!! That's exciting that family has already commented on you showing already, I wonder how big your bump will get. :)

Normally my waist is 26inc. When I had my daughter my bump was 44inches round it. I was HUGE!!

Ms Dragonfly- im well thanks- really minimal spotting today and starting to feel a little nauseated if I let my stomach get empty so I am taking those as good signs!

Misc- wow thats a big bump!! Did you show early with DD too?

Sounding good Bug! :)

I'm having lots of discharge today and when I went into the restroom it was a light brown, I had to catch my breath and tell myself to calm down. Brown is fine, correct? The cramps I'm having are my usual so they're not any worse, if anything they're better than they have been. I feel so ridiculous for freaking out over every little thing.:shy:

I think we would all be the same MrsDragonfly! Sending you big :hugs: ! Have u had anymore spotting?

I would be just the same mrsdragonfly! Id probably be off to a and e or at least doctors tomorrow lol! I think brown can be totally normal though.

How's everyone else? Xx

Happy to hear your spotting has died down bug22! Nausea is a great sign xxx

How are you doing Clacko? Have u had any ms yet? Are they monitoring your BP? :hugs:

This is my ic test that I did yesterday afternoon. I did it just to give me some reassurance. Only symptoms I have is tender nipples.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 4
Hey shell bell - I keep feeling sick if I don't eat enough but then once I eat if seems to calm down, which is very tame for me. I'm 6+1 now so fully expecting it to kick in soon!

I got to have my blood pressure checked again on Wednesday morning. I don't know what they will do if it's high again. Not sure if they will send me to early pregnancy unit or just let the midwives know to see if I need to be seen by consultant I'm not sure :-/ I guess they will probably check to see if there's any protein in my urine. Xx

That's a good looking ic shell bell. I did one yesterday and was so dark even the control line looked faint lol, wasn't sure I was looking at the right line! Today is the first day I haven't tested!!! Yay go me! X

I think we would all be the same MrsDragonfly! Sending you big :hugs: ! Have u had anymore spotting?

Thank you:hugs: I went the rest of the day without any but tonight I had another bit of it, maybe the size of a quarter on a liner... It's super light brown so I'm praying it's alright.

I would be just the same mrsdragonfly! Id probably be off to a and e or at least doctors tomorrow lol! I think brown can be totally normal though.

How's everyone else? Xx

I've heard brown is normal and okay. My doctor is closed until Monday and I don't really want to rush to the er for brown if everyone here and else where on the internet says normal...:shrug: If there's a larger amount of it tomorrow I'm definitely calling my family doctor after hours nurse.

Happy to hear your spotting has died down bug22! Nausea is a great sign xxx

I swear pregnancy is the only time we celebrate for nausea:haha:

This is my ic test that I did yesterday afternoon. I did it just to give me some reassurance. Only symptoms I have is tender nipples.

Beautiful ic test Shell-bell :)

I got to have my blood pressure checked again on Wednesday morning. I don't know what they will do if it's high again. Not sure if they will send me to early pregnancy unit or just let the midwives know to see if I need to be seen by consultant I'm not sure :-/ I guess they will probably check to see if there's any protein in my urine. Xx

I hope your blood pressure goes down so they don't have to worry about it. :hugs:

Tonight when I was getting into pjs DH was staring at me! I asked him what he was thinking because the look on his face was definitely not sexual. He asked me if I had looked at my nipples lately:rofl: They've changed shape literally what feels like over night!

I'm hoping it calms down too and hoping the headaches and pain around my ribs I'm getting is pregnancy and not because of my high Bp!!

The only change in my nipples iv noticed is there erect a lot more lol, seems to feel like constantly and sting every now and then! X

Glad the spotting has calmed down a little. I'd say as long as you don't have terrible cramps it's probably just old implantation bleeding maybe x

The headaches could be from either the pregnancy or high bp, definitely make sure you're drinking enough water for your headaches. The rib pain is weird though, that could be anything. I get that with gas:shy:

Mine are more errect but they're fatter too. I was never a fan of my nipples, they were always too pointy to me, but now they look what I would call "normal" and plumpy rather than pokey.

Maybe the light brown is old implantation. I had some minor cramps but no where near as bad as I've been having. Now I'm scared to wake up with the major cramps again, but if I do I'm going to try to not panic as I've been having severe cramps since the day before bfp:shrug: Goodness I look like a drug addict, I've had my blood drawn three times this week so I have little dots on my poor vein they've been draining lol.

The rib pain is a sign of preeclampsia but I don't think it will be from that myself. It probably is just gas, my stomach is so gurgly just lately! Iv heard women suffer from constipation in pregnancy but I'm definitely the opposite!

That's one of my downfalls, I have never drank enough but definitely making the effort to try remember to drink something lol!

The rib pain is a sign of preeclampsia but I don't think it will be from that myself. It probably is just gas, my stomach is so gurgly just lately! Iv heard women suffer from constipation in pregnancy but I'm definitely the opposite!

That's one of my downfalls, I have never drank enough but definitely making the effort to try remember to drink something lol!

Isn't too early for preeclampsia? It's may just be gas, maybe try laying on your left side? I've read that helps with digestion. I was being so regular up until yesterday and now I've joined the constipation statistic.

I find it helpful to use a straw! DH got me a water bottle with a straw hooked in it and when I'm drinking out of that I finish it in no time, when it's in a regular bottle it takes me hours and I'm lucky if I finish it:haha:

I'm not sure about preeclampsia, iv had it in both previous pregnancies but developed around 28 weeks.

I feel really nauseous this morning with cramps. Still getting discomfort around my right ovary too, had that since Wednesday. Got up yesterday and the pain doubled me over but then it went shortly afterwards x

I'm with u ladies on the nipple front! Mine have also changed! And are also more erect! Lol

The progesterone is making me extremely tired! But they told me to expect this.

Hope your BP st us under control Clacko! Can't believe you're 6 weeks already! I will be 6 weeks on Friday. Mrsdragonfly how far along are you?

Hi ladies just thought id update you, i started to MC early hours of this morning, im so sad and a wreck as oh is away with work so im having to go through it on my own. just dont know what to do with myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->