December Babies!

get-attachment-4.aspx.jpg

get-attachment-5.aspx.jpg

21 weeks today with my healthy baby boy!!!! No signs of CDH and he is definitely a boy! Dec. 28th can't come soon enough, can't wait to meet my son!

Does he seem big to anyone else? Maybe I am just used to looking at all my friends ultrasounds that are baby girls...

My husband and I are so proud to be having a baby boy, especially with him being our first, it follows his family to the tee. All of the males in his family have always produced male children first, so in accordance to that our second and last child should hopefully be a girl and we will have a complete family. Of course we didn't care the order or the sex but it is funny how things work out...

When I went for my 20 week scan at the time, my boy was 13oz they said. It was a good weight to be they told me because with those tickers they said it would be less.

Congrats on being a boy :)

When I went for my 20 week scan at the time, my boy was 13oz they said. It was a good weight to be they told me because with those tickers they said it would be less.

tickers?

tickers?

You know the fruit/veggie tickers from the bump. They will say baby is so in so in inches and weighs so and so ounces depending on the week when you click on them and they bring you to this page with all information on that week. For 20 weeks it says baby will weigh around 10.2ounces so when I heard 13oz I thought he was too big, lol.

24 weeks and 2 days, so 6 months!! I have an OB check up today, dissapointed I won't see hi in an ultrasound today... How much should he weigh at this point? From what I hear those "tickers" are way off. What should I expect to hear at this point when it comes to his weight?

At 19 weeks,my daughter was 10.5 inches and 11 oz.

When is everybody due? What sex is your baby? EDD for my son is December 28th and I am full term on my husbands birthday, December 7th.

EED: 12/19/13 - full term would be 11/28/13 (Thanksgiving Day O.O) and were expecting a little boy:cloud9:

I am due December 23rd with my sweet boy, Silas! Full term on December 2nd which is the day after DF's birthday.

I'm due December 22nd with our daughter Darcie. When is full term? I thought that was 40 weeks? Xx:hugs:

I'm due 4th December with my first, expecting a lil princess.

I'm due 18th December. Having a girl. She is VERY active. I hope it is not a sign of behaviour to come!

I'm due 12.12 with a little boy.

Kandidancer - full term is considered 37 weeks.

1267909_10153271958600268_84849317_o.jpg

This was taken at 29 weeks & 4 Days :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"