December Babies!

Yeah, the heart rate theory is been debunked by science for years now. Unborn babies are human, grow at different rates, etc. The heart rate depends on the individual and has nothing to do with what's between the legs. LOL. My mother swears by it too - same thing..higher, girl.

My daughter's heart rate last week was 136. ;) Debunked that for her.

It's the how you carry, the myth how that can tell what gender your having. Totally wives tale, they all are. That depends on where the placenta is, how strong the abdominal muscles are, position of baby. LOL

OH! I picked out my daughter's nursery paint colors today! woo hoo!!!

SugarBeth - We have the same due date!!!

I noticed that - happy 19 weeks tomorrow!

As for the heart rate, definitely doesn't mean anything. My daughter was always 140 (which is supposed to be boy) and this baby was always in the 160's (girl) and he's definitely a boy.

SugarBeth - We have the same due date!!!

I noticed that - happy 19 weeks tomorrow!

As for the heart rate, definitely doesn't mean anything. My daughter was always 140 (which is supposed to be boy) and this baby was always in the 160's (girl) and he's definitely a boy.

Super adorable!! :hugs::hugs::hugs: Happy 19 weeks to you as well!!

Hello Ladies!

In regards to HB and gender, the baby's heart rate has always been in the 150 range and we're expecting a boy!

Currently DH and I are discussing names- we had one picked out 3 years ago when we started TTC and now that it's real and I'm having a boy I no longer like the name and he loves it so......

Hope everyone is doing well!

Hey everyone glad your all doing well.

It's super exciting isn't it, I'm feeling her kick all the time now so it all feels more real, she's so active! The nursery is starting to come together, I've picked the colours, I'm just finishing the prep then can paint! So exciting!!

I like all the silly wives tales, if you crave sweet things its a girl - check, high heart rate - check, how I'm carrying - check, it all says girly and she is hee hee:happydance:

So excited to be this far along! I'm getting less paranoid LOL

I'm having a baby boy! My intuition was right! His name is Silas!

Awesome! We are having a lil boy too! Chase Nicholas. We painted the nursery today and furniture will be here next week!

We've got the furniture but were about to move and I can't wait to get his room together! Is it too soon for nesting? Lol

I've been nesting too! My poor husband, I just had him rearrange our entire house this weekend. He stayed up all night and morning working on it! We moved our finished attic living room to our bottom floor and our bottom floor furniture to the attic. Next weekend we're doing the nursery!

I have a question for all us December ladies,

When are you planning on having a baby shower? This is my first, so i don't know how it really works. Someone told me someone hosts it or you can? I have no clue:shrug:Anyway my mother was asking me today about when and I have no clue. I was adopted so my mother's best friend hosted her a baby shower when she found out I was coming soon. My EDD is Dec 19, 2013. My mom joked thinking Halloween would be a good time and have a dress up theme - i think she's lost her marbles, LOL:haha:

Anyway I was just wondering what your input is or when you're having yours. It's getting so confusing and I haven't even done a baby registry yet either! So confused XD

Thanks!!!

I'm not having one. I don't think they are as big in the UK anyway but I only have 1 female friend so there is little point. I have bought everything myself or with the help of my Mother. I think about a month before baby is due is about right for holding a shower though?

I haven't got a clue, the issue that arises here in the USA is November is Thanksgiving, followed the next day black friday (major shopping day) and then Christmas is in December. I don't know if people will be trying to save for holiday shopping. I bought most of the big items already that I don't want people to spend a lot of money on.

I just didn't know how it worked. My mother in law has been asking me why i'm buying when i'll probably be having a shower? I told her i don't know how they work and not even sure if i will be having one. My one friend asked too, but still haven't got a clue:shrug:

Maybe October would be better then. Not too far away from your due date. Just avoid the halloween theme! I'm due the 18th. Race ya!

Usually having it around 7 months is idea cause u dont want to be miserable at your own shower. Also usually someone else throws it for you like your mom or best friend. Im having 2 actually cause most of my family is in another state and thats at the end of next month then i have one here 2 weeks later and it is halloween themed but i also love halloween so it depends on what u prefer. If u do have one its best to register before you send out invitations cause people wil want to buy u stuff and it gives them a general idea of what u like or want!

23 weeks for SLC and I! Just a short 7 days until Viability Day!!

They say to have your baby shower in your 7th month.

Since I am due December 12 my shower will be held on October 5th :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->