December Babies!

Has anyone felt baby move yet? This is my first and the internet tells me 17 - 20 weeks is the usual. Earlier for 2nd babies as you know what to expect. I'm only 15 weeks but am sure something moved last night. Definitely not wind but I guess it could have been just my insides shifting! Felt very very light almost like a feather brushing me but inside and low down in my belly.

I'M NOT ALONE!!!!!! I've been feeling fluttering movement, not strong, but enough for me to question. Nurses at the OB are telling me it's gas bubbles, but i know it's not! I'm 15 weeks today, but this past week I'm feeling something. Can't wait until later on when they're stronger though and kicks<3

I was definitely feeling movement at 15 weeks. I'm 16 weeks today and it's getting more frequent and a bit stronger.

How's everyone doing? I'm so excited to find out the gender in a little less than 3 weeks. We are doing a gender reveal BBQ/Pool Party so our family will find out with us!

I've been feeling flutters and pulling sensations, not positive if it's baby or not. Feeling great and ready for my belly to pop and have a proper baby bump.

Not doing too bad! Wished i could have a gender reveal with my family but they live too far away! I felt the flutters or whatever u want to call it yesterday officially! Only 11 days til we find out the gender!

Has anyone felt baby move yet? This is my first and the internet tells me 17 - 20 weeks is the usual. Earlier for 2nd babies as you know what to expect. I'm only 15 weeks but am sure something moved last night. Definitely not wind but I guess it could have been just my insides shifting! Felt very very light almost like a feather brushing me but inside and low down in my belly.

I'M NOT ALONE!!!!!! I've been feeling fluttering movement, not strong, but enough for me to question. Nurses at the OB are telling me it's gas bubbles, but i know it's not! I'm 15 weeks today, but this past week I'm feeling something. Can't wait until later on when they're stronger though and kicks<3

I was 15 weeks saturday and I started feeling some fluttering the end of my 14th week.

I was 15 weeks saturday and I started feeling some fluttering the end of my 14th week.

really? that's early..but very cool :D

Hey, im really good still not felt anything and i'll be 19 weeks tomorrow im gutted! but 1 week today and i get to see babe again, and find out the gender, we are so excited!

I have only felt it a few times. I can tell its baby and not gas. Gender scan in 3 weeks and 1 day. I listen in every other day to hear the heartbeat. Baby was so active at the last scan that it amazes me so much can happen inside my own body and I can't feel it.

13 more days until my anatomy/gender scan and I can hardly wait! I'm so excited. After my last two losses I didn't think i'd get this far!!

Today I had my 18 week 4 day appointment. The doctor felt my stomach and said the baby may be measuring a little big. The heartbeat was around 150 bpm. My quad screen and cystic fibrosis tests came back negative :).

Next appointment is the ultrasound on July 22nd!

Glad everything went well Tay!

So...ladies.... I CANNOT believe I am already 18 weeks!!!!!!!!!! AHH! I'm so so so excited...this is SUCH a milestone for my DH & I. It's taken so many tears to get this far, I pray pray pray pray that this baby girl comes through for us!! Being 18 weeks/In 5th month of pregnancy is amazing for us. What a wonderful, blessed feeling!! I'll freak out again if I make it to 20 weeks... hehehe

Yey slc that's great I'm so pleased for you, I can't believe it either I have to pinch myself sometimes when I think on Wednesday ill be half way through an actual pregnancy with a real proper baby.
Got my scan on Tuesday, I just can't wait to find out if everything's ok I couldn't bear it if it wasn't.

Well im 18 weeks today! We have our anatomy scan in 3 days! Im so ready to find out what we are having!!!! Hopefully we will have a cooperative baby!

Good luck, Meagan!

I had my gender scan last Saturday, we're TEAM BLUE! :blue: Almost 19 weeks already, time is going so fast now!

I had my anomaly scan this morning and everything is great, perfect and beautiful were two words that were used which are words every mum wants to hear.

And it's a ..... Girl!

I am 16 weeks 3 days. Our baby kept running away from the doppler but eventually got is and measured at 153. Does this mean anything for gender determination? Our anatomical/gender scan is August 12th!!! We are actually really nervous for it as we have had instances of CDH (Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia) in my extended family and are hoping it isn't something we will see...

I am 16 weeks 3 days. Our baby kept running away from the doppler but eventually got is and measured at 153. Does this mean anything for gender determination? Our anatomical/gender scan is August 12th!!! We are actually really nervous for it as we have had instances of CDH (Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia) in my extended family and are hoping it isn't something we will see...

No, the heartbeat has nothing to do with the gender. Sorry hun :hugs:

Well there is a myth that if the heart rate is over 140 it's a girl and below it's a boy but i asked at my 12 week scan and was told no that's silly it's just a myth but my sister swears by it, my LO was in the 150's every time i used the doppler and she's a girl so who knows.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->