December ivf/fet for a Christmas miracle

nope just waiting for my period. it should be here around Halloween but they said my transfer will be mid December. not sure of exact dates yet

Hi everyone
I'm currently doing Lupron injections to downregulate for my FET cycle. I will know the dates better once AF arrives and they give me my protocol with dates. I'm expecting AF in a few days. I know I'll be doing Lupron, overlapping with estrogen, then adding in progesterone a few days prior to the transfer. I'll be transferring 2. My transfer may even be in November, but I have no idea. The last time I was at the office, the NP said people are on estrogen for 3-6 weeks, and the time before that she said 2-3 weeks...wth?? I really hope it's closer to 2-3 weeks. 6 weeks on estrogen seems a bit much right?

6 weeks does seem like a long time , you sound like you are on the same protocol as me! I go Monday for a follow up/pre op thing

They have already given me a rough timeline. I should start Buserelin on 4th Nov, have a scan on 18th Nov and then start Progynova on 19th Nov. I will then have another scan on 2nd Dec and if all is well then I have a provisional transfer date of 9th Dec :)
I collected my finalised plan today and these are the exact dates :) I have to pop back in next week to collect the Buserelin (the pharmacy was closed today) so now I just need to wait until 4th Nov to start down-regging :)

Hey ladies,

I am just starting my first AF since my failed IVF last month. I have to call the clinic between 25th November and 19th January to start FET- likely to be December AF cycle. We have estimated transfer of 3rd Feb if it is. xx

6 weeks does seem like a long time , you sound like you are on the same protocol as me! I go Monday for a follow up/pre op thing

CJ how's it going?

GDane - did AF come yet? What's your protocol? I thought you'd mentioned BCPs before..

Serenyx - Will you start down-regging on day 21 of your cycle or which day?

I've been down-regging for a few weeks, got AF, and now I"m going to the doc on Thursday which will be CD6, to make sure the Lupron is doing what it's supposed to be. I guess the next step after that is to start the estrogen -- I hope that's the case as that will mean I'm one step closer..either way, I should get a protocol with dates, which is what I've really been dying to find out.. The fresh cycle went so quickly once the injections started..this FET seems like so much waiting!!

I saw my re today, I start my Lipton in 3 days then in a week I get my hystoscopy and the round the 6th of dec my fet. Hopefully time will fly by

:wave: Hi all! I'm not doing IVF until late January, but wanted to join up so I can read about everyone's experiences to get ready for mine! Good luck everyone!

Hi Everyone!

Hoping I can join! I have my FET date for dec. 5th! Been on BC for a little over a week, then stop BC on Nov. 5th, have my baseline U/S on Nov 11 and start Estrogen injections! I am not on Lupron, my dr said estrogen should be enough to keep me from ovulating... I hope soo!! I scheduled all my appointments today and the last one is Dec 16 for the pregnancy test!!!

Hopefully we all get our Christmas Miracles :)

Cjohnson, I know!!! So close together, we can be cycle buddies :) are you going to be doing estrogen injections?

Hi ladies! I'm having my third round of ivf in December...hoping for a new year bfp! I got bfp with my first round but lost the baby at 11 weeks. Bfn for round 2. Hoping its third time lucky!

I'm on the antagonist protocol-gonal f for stims and ovitrelle trigger. Got my coordination appointment in a couple of weeks - should be easy least since its our third time! I'm actually petrified of needles lolol!

Finally got AF. Waiting on a call from the doc to see what the plan is. I have my saline infused sonogram on the 4th. It's been a long time since I've said, "finally" when I got AF lol

Well I started my buserelin tonight. I felt a bit ill for a few days last time I started it so hopefully I won't get that again (although I was in the middle of OHSS too, which probably didn't help!).

I don't like the injections but at least I finally feel as though I am doing something! 5 weeks and counting until FET...

Woohoo serene, hopefully it will be better this time and you won't feel ill

I'm really scared of ohss. I got my tentative schedule after my AFC and saline infused sonogram today. I'll post it tomorrow but my saline infused sonogram as pure torture...I haven't been in that much pain in forever. I bawled so much :(

Hi ladies,
Looks like I will be having a FET at the end of December/early January depending on AF. It will be our last shot...last of the embies. So I am hoping and praying this will work!

As for my appt, everything went really well. I had my antral follicle count, which was 43. I had 13 follicles on the right and 30 on the left. She said it was a really good number and that my lining looked great. Having it during my period wasn't bad. You didn't even notice until you cleaned up afterwards. We both got bloodwork done and then talked about our schedule. It's tentative as follows:
Nov 1st: Antral follicle count/blood work
Nov 3rd: Started BCP
Nov 4th: Have my saline infused sonogram today at 11:05am
Nov 15th: Semen collection for freezing at 1:30, Trial embryo transfer at 2:30 and injection classes at 3pm
Nov 19th: possibly start Lupron
Nov 23rd: take last BCP
Nov 26th or 27th: baseline ultrasound (and bloodwork?)
Nov 30th: Start stimming at morning and night for 10 days
Dec 4th: Ultrasound/bloodwork the start going everyother day for ultrasound/bloodwork
Dec 9,10 or 11: Egg retrevial
Dec 15th??: Embryo transfer
Progesterone injections and maybe estrogen depending on what I need.

Phew okay, I think I remembered everything. I did see some of my test results from the other day and my rubella is supposed to be greater than 10 but mine was 8.5. You can't get pregnant for a month after you get the vaccine but I think i'm going to decline gettin it. I just had the vaccine a few years ago so I must be somewhat immune to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->