December ivf/fet for a Christmas miracle

HCG 16300!!! Progesterone 54. Doing a happy dance! :happydance: Bloods again in a week and then ultrasound in the week starting 20th when my FS is finally back.

Awesome!!! We are so close again hahah!!

We are! According to due date calculator for IVF day 5 transfer, I am due 6th September. My birthday is 29th August and I was due in September. FX everything keeps going well. I am petrified about everything now we are here. :dohh: Trying to just enjoy it - but I am so so so so happy! :cloud9:

Hi Ladies,

Just wanted to let you all know how my second ultrasound went today. We saw a heartbeat!! It was only 80bpm though. But my dr said it could go either way from here. 50/50 chance!! I'll take it!! I honestly thought I was completely out. I had even stopped taking some of my meds :/ bad, I know but it really thought I was out! I still can't believe there was even a baby in there. I have another ultrasound on Tuesday and then we'll really have a better idea if this is going to be a viable pregnancy or not. I need prayers!!!!!! :)

Hang in there lil baby!! Sending all the good thoughts I can muster your way. Keep us updated after Tuesday! I'll be keeping my fx for you in the meantime.

HCG 16300!!! Progesterone 54. Doing a happy dance! :happydance: Bloods again in a week and then ultrasound in the week starting 20th when my FS is finally back.

Congrats! Thats a great number. Sounds like everything is going well!

Congrats! Thats a great number. Sounds like everything is going well!

Thank you :) Just hoping everything continues to go ok with out little bubble - we are crossing everything possible this is our little miracle baby and I am still pinching myself how lucky we have been this time around. Wish we could just shout it from the rooftops! So petrified about it all still though. Still doesn't feel real to actually say to my husband, "I am pregnant."

https://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/i474/Ahlersta/Mobile%20Uploads/2014-01/IMG_20140110_091358-1_zpsgce84rnj.jpg

Yaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!! That is so awesome! Congrats!!! I have an appointment this afternoon too! I hope they do an US

Gdane - you brought me luck today! We're having twins too!

That is amazing! My husband has been joking twins for me too with our beta levels... If it is, they would be identical as we just had 1 put back. How many did you have transferred GirlArmyPilot?

Oh that is just brilliant :) as long as there is just 1 healthy bubba in there for me I will be over the moon! Such a long wait til scan though...

So Baby A the baby closest to my uterus. The doc is worried that it implanted too low. The heart rate was 110 for that baby. Ugh, I'm nervous. He said that he doesn't want me to worry bit he will keep a close eye on that one. Baby B measured in at 6 weeks 2 days and the heart rate is 124. I do not want to miscarry Baby A.

Crossing everything for you. :hugs: Positive thoughts!

Blood test to check my hcg levels again tomorrow. I have no idea what my levels should be :shrug:

No HB, getting a d&c tomorrow so we can do genetic testing and see if something is abnormal. If it's normal, we'll try again in a year or two. We don't have any more frosties. If it's abnormal we will pursue adoption.

Best of luck to all you ladies!!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->