December ivf/fet for a Christmas miracle

Nurse just rang. Yesterday's blood test at 14dp5dt (19dpo)... 2240! I am shocked. They won't be doing more bloods for another week, Thursday the 9th.

Oh mm I'm so sorry!!!(biggest hugs) I know the pain you are going through, please message me if you need to talk

MM- Sending big hugs!!! :hugs: I sent you a PM. We have a little support group going if you'd like to be apart of it.

Jillie- Wow!! :dance: That is amazing! Congrats!

cali- :hugs:

mmbelle- :hugs: I so hope you had a late implanter! I wish you didn't have to wait a whole week to see what's going on in there either. You must be worried sick. I'm sending all the positive vibes I can muster your way.

Jillie- What a great beta! :dance: Congrats

MM - I'm so sorry this is happening. It seemed as if everything was going well... How unfair... Hoping there is somehow good news next week..

Cali - I responded to your PM - did you get it? I can't see my sent messages....

My heart has been broken into a million pieces.. Negative hpt at 10dp5dt. Beta tomorrow to confirm. I've been crying all morning and have no clue how I will get through work tomorrow. We only have one embryo left and I do not know how an SET will work when I couldn't get pregnant with 2 beautiful embryos. I just feel like a complete failure. It seems my body has no interest in getting pregnant as I've never, in the nearly 2.5 years I've been trying, seen 2 lines on a pregnancy test. Sorry for the pity party, I am at a loss. I was given a 65% chance of pregnancy with IVF and I was just so hopeful.

I am so very heartbroken for ladies who missed their miracle last cycle IVF. I made a new thread, please join

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/a...ope-please-share-your-story.html#post31155221

Bloods taken for second beta (a week after my first)... now the long wait for the phone call again. praying for a healthy result.

Jillie - I am anxious to see what it is! I'm sure it will be great. Ours were similar last time. Mine on Monday was a little over 16,000.

Jillie - I am anxious to see what it is! I'm sure it will be great. Ours were similar last time. Mine on Monday was a little over 16,000.

I really hope so. How many dpo / dpt was your over 2000 result?

When will they call you to tell you the results? Have you had any symptoms? I have just had lower back pain and uterus cramping. Doc told me it was completely normal. It freaks me out! And I am soooooo tired all of the time

Hi Ladies,

Just wanted to let you all know how my second ultrasound went today. We saw a heartbeat!! It was only 80bpm though. But my dr said it could go either way from here. 50/50 chance!! I'll take it!! I honestly thought I was completely out. I had even stopped taking some of my meds :/ bad, I know but it really thought I was out! I still can't believe there was even a baby in there. I have another ultrasound on Tuesday and then we'll really have a better idea if this is going to be a viable pregnancy or not. I need prayers!!!!!! :)

No not today, I have done 4 now and so now they are going off of ultrasounds instead...

When will they call you to tell you the results? Have you had any symptoms? I have just had lower back pain and uterus cramping. Doc told me it was completely normal. It freaks me out! And I am soooooo tired all of the time

Hopefully within the next few hours. I have had cramping but read cramping is normal but my mind just turns to the mc pains I felt and it worries me. Trying to remain positive...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->