December Snowflakes 2015! Come join me 74 ladies, 10 angels, two sets of twins!

Glad you are settling in well babybump. Hope DD1 feels better soon

X

Eek! So many cute babies! Lots of labor dust for the mommies awaiting their little ones arrival

Hi ladies!

Glad to see that many of you have had your LOs! Many congrats!

Mine was due today but was born at 32 + 1 due to a series of complications: I spent a month before giving birth in the hospital on bed rest due to heavy bleeding caused by placenta abruption and then pprom.

Thankfully, my little lady didn't need too much help despite being 8 weeks premature - she breathed room air from day one. She wound up spending 3 weeks in the NICU while she gained weight and learned to feed by mouth.

She is nearly 8 lbs today, and is thriving.

Aw glad to hear your little one is doing well Joeliza!

X

I haven't posted in forever! So many little babies are here, so exciting! 38w today (my ticker is in US time I think!) and had OB today. It's blimmin' hot down here in this part of the world and my main 'complaint' is a sore back (it's a killer some days) and the swollen feet! Other than that, I'm OK. I am really excited to meet our baby after such a long, long journey! I still think the bump is pink and hubby still thinks blue. We are totally ready! Just need the baby now, nursery done, washing done, names sorted 100%, come on baby! All the best to those of you being induced or due or overdue, babies will be here soon. X

Congratulations to all the new babies entering the world!

Sending some labour dust to the ladies who are still waiting on bubs!

I can't believe my little princess is a week old today! I've finally got around to posting my birth story, here's the link if anybody wants to read it: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/birth-stories-announcements/2360083-our-little-princess-darcys-arrival.html#post36624449

xx

Ah so many babies!! Congrats to all the new mammies and labour dust to those waiting! :dust:

Booked induction for this coming Sunday. Will be 38+2. Can't wait to meet our little lady!

:happydance:Yes!! Lost some plug!! I know it can take ages afterwards but usually for me it hasn't happened until established labour. But yeay a sign!! Did a little victory dance in the bathroom haha

Hi ladies ! Writing this from HOSPItAL ! Went for sweep 2 days ago it was a failed sweep tho cervix too posterior :( had hospital appointment today to get date for induction , they tried a sweep said I was a cm and on scanning they saw baby wasn't moving too much so they wanted
Me to go home get organised
And come back for induction !

So far have had 1 pessary , feeling crampy with regular tightenings so just hoping this is things starting for me :) they don't think I'll get another pessary til morning because the labour ward is very busy and they can't risk us induction ladies going into labour anytime soon :(:( !

I'm excited and nervous x

I am so fed up of things happening/not happening.
Was getting pains all night - cleaning the bathroom at 11.30pm as I was bored!
Slept at 1am. Woke at 4 with more pains. So near the end I can feel it, come on baby!!!

Good luck stacey&bump !! .

Oh no thats so frustrating 2ndtimeabz. Bet baby will suprise you at come when you least expect it !. Hang in there! .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->