December testing Thread,100+ testers!16bfps so far!results ladies???

oh no babyhopes! i was really really reaaaaaaly hoping

im so sorry hun! you ok?

oh darling i wish i could climb through the computer (not like the girl from the ring cos that would be scary, errrrr like willy wonka and the chocolate factory with the chocolate bar going through the telly!) and give you the biggest strongest hug in the entire world! im so sorry hun xkx

Thanks hun........pop me thru some chocolate!!! lol
i never thought id be upset like this im in tears :cry: i think its cos its the end of the year and id been dreaming of a xmas bfp i can suprise my husband on christmas day i dont feel like a women any more :cry:
oh when will this stop hurting my heart! :cry:

oh darling! i wish i could make it all better for you! you probably been asked this so many times but are the doctors helping you or your oh at all?

sending you a virtual christmas stocking full of ben and jerry's (hmmm might have to have some of that myself!) and dairy milk yum

docs refuse any tests....im going to go back in next few weeks :cry:
i cant handle not knowing anymore :cry: I think im broken :(

so sorry babay hopesbut dun loose hope.onne day ull get ur bfp

how they can refuse to test you is beyond a joke! 21 months off depo! i would be absolutely demaning answers! there is a thread on here i think it was all about the NICE guidelines for treatment of infertility! print the buggar and wave it in your doctors face! might help to get a highlighter to all the relevant bits about you!

i would honestly pick up the phone tomorrow, get your self an appointment and get on their case! do you know how long you have been ovulating for?

even if it took you a year to ov after depo thats still a year ovulating! you are really not asking for more than any other woman would do at this stage hun. you are more within you rights and if you do not get anywhere get yourself a second opinion xkx

how they can refuse to test you is beyond a joke! 21 months off depo! i would be absolutely demaning answers! there is a thread on here i think it was all about the NICE guidelines for treatment of infertility! print the buggar and wave it in your doctors face! might help to get a highlighter to all the relevant bits about you!

yeh that was my thread:haha:
iv been charting since july so def am ovulating :cry:

me and dh have had a chat and we will be going private its gonna cost loads but if it means i get some answers id do anything!

ha ha quoting your own thread to you lol! go for it hun! no one deserves to be hanging around not knowing what is going on with themselves it is your right!

OH THIS SUCKS!!!
i reckon ill be out today soy has fecked me cycle up and temps :cry: x

You don't recommend it then?

My LP this cycle was 11 days, thinking back to last cycle it was 11 days too, no idea if this is ok, I think I need to start looking into it abit more, I might go and see my doctore today too just to update her on what is going on with my cycles and ask about LP.

Hey Jane
I seem to have a long lp too.
What did your dr say about this when you asked?
xx

Hi Ladies, I'm out again this month :cry:

AF turned up this morning, almost a week early, meaning my cycle was only 24 days and my luteal phase 6 days! Has anyone else had cycles this short?
Am having an ultrasound next month as gp thinks I could have adhesions or cysts, could these be anything to do with it?

Thanks and good luck to everyone else

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"