December testing Thread,100+ testers!16bfps so far!results ladies???

i use 2gm and its perfect, in fact prob could stand to use a little more but dh has never noticed i use it so dont want to over do it lol

my friend is giving birth as we speak! xkx

:hi: Can you add me for December 9th please?! TTC 4 and a half years and hoping this is our month on 2nd round of Clomid!!! [-o<
:dust:

welcome mrsh!wow 4.5 years! i have everything crossed that you will get the most special christmas ever! xkx

Can you add me please :) I will be testing on the 23rd.

Hi! can i join in, this is our first month back trying again i reeeally want a bfp for xmas how much of an amzing pressie would that be :) I will be testing 18th of december when my af is due (probs will give in a few days before that but hey gonna try stay strong ha) gdluck everyone xx

welcome all new ladies! oh how amazing would it be to be able to give our oh's a christmas bfp! christmas just got cheap lol xkx

:hi: everyones.ill add update ladies test date tonight!:yipee:
im just praying i can wrap up a bfp in the present! :yipee:
altho im not feeling positive :cry:
i will video it if i get bfp :)

i want to video my dh's reaction, i think if i do get a christmas bfp i will put my son in his im a big brother t shirt i tragically bought like 4 months ago :( really thought that was THE cycle lol but lately i think that about every cycle!

just waiting to o now, the ever day bding is going to start today! i might even use preseed as i have a new tube AND a quarter of the old tube left might as well go whole hog with it!

i want to video my dh's reaction, i think if i do get a christmas bfp i will put my son in his im a big brother t shirt i tragically bought like 4 months ago :( really thought that was THE cycle lol but lately i think that about every cycle!

just waiting to o now, the ever day bding is going to start today! i might even use preseed as i have a new tube AND a quarter of the old tube left might as well go whole hog with it!

Hi, we are doing the smep plan this cycle and also using preseed. may as well give my final shot at ttc for 2010 everything we got. Im hoping for a perfect xmas.... thats a real big hope!!!!
Im cd14 and waiting for my +opk still :growlmad:

I also ordered a im a big brother t-shirt on my last pregnancy..... i never went to pick it up! :cry:

good luck everyone, I hope santa has a massive sack of good news for us this year x

i know i found it tucked under all my socks in my sock drawer on like cd2 and was like humpf sniffle sob sob waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

never mind my ds WILL wear it at some point! even if he is too big for it and i have to cut off the motif and stick it on another t shirt lol

i would love to tell dh we are preggers on christmas day but dunno not going to get my hopes up at all

:haha: thats the attitude! I'm determined to get that t-shirt at some point!

I know, a christmas BFP just seems so perfect! im due to test 9th but may test 7th as its my DH birthday and would be the perfect present....... look at me getting all excited and planning already! Its so hard not to! I just like to think each cycle will be THE cycle!

I'm due to test on the 9th too kerrie...don't know how I'll wait until that long! I'll have had a 42 day cycle by then!

I'm due to test on the 9th too kerrie...don't know how I'll wait until that long! I'll have had a 42 day cycle by then!

Lets hope its a lucky day! :thumbup:

I know i will will find it hard not to test before, especially being the symptom spotter that i am lol! I may test 7th if i think there is a chance though.

Im still waiting for my +opk though this mth! :growlmad:
42 day cycle, gosh thats a long one :hugs:

aw im due on on the 20th so will be testing around then! i'll either be a really happy bunny christmas time or taking soy over christmas either way one way i'll be incredibly happy and the other i will be able to join in the christmas spirit. at least if i am not lucky this month i will know before christmas lol

Tell me about it kerrie - it's a nightmare! I didn't ov until cd29 - most women have had a whole cycle and are starting again by then! Even then I've been advised to wait until 18DPO to test because my cycles are so unpredictable! :wacko:

It doesn't help that I'm the world's most impatient person - I want to be pregnant NOW :hissy::hissy::hissy:

aw katiekk i had a 37 day cycle a couple of months ago and i was like maaaaaaaaaaaarghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ffssssssssssssssssssssssssake! am i ever going to ov! i ov'd cd24/25 so i took soy the next month and ovd cd 17/18 hoping for the same or earlier this month!

My last cycle (1st off the pill) was 37 days, so I was hoping this one was going to be a bit shorter :dohh:

I've got to take next cycle if I don't get my BFP this time. I can't be doing with 42 day cycles - it's ridiculous! Besides which, I've gotb OH to agree to SMEP next cycle, and if he has to BD every other night from cd8 to cd29 and then three nights in a row.....I think he'll need medical attention:rofl:

i'll let you know when i'm testing when AF shows her face. probably tomorrow or the next day.:coffee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->