***December Testing Thread!!!*** 132 Testers/23 BFPs and Counting!!!

I'll be testing 12/19 (If I can hold out that long...)

Hi ladies, sorry I've been doing the read and run... The DH and I have just moved houses and just got our new fur baby :happydance: Congratulations to all those who got their :bfp: s this month and sorry to those the :witch: got, hopefully the new year brings you lots of :dust: ... As for me well AF was supposed to show up on Sunday and for some reason I'm reluctant to test :shrug: irrational I know but I really don't want to poas and see that :bfn: so I'm holding out a little longer...

holllyyyy crap!!

I just got my :bfp: :happydance:

my god I'm shaking!!!

thank :D I can't actually believe it yet!! so scary! haha

hahaha i keep slapping myself up side the head! hahaha hmph!

I keep looking at the test just to make sure it's actually there!

hahaha i keep slapping myself up side the head! hahaha hmph!

I keep looking at the test just to make sure it's actually there!

Now now I would advise against slapping that one can hurt... I would know!

I'd advise you to take lots of pictures of the test so you can revisit this moment over the next couple of weeks

haha I have . . . but my camera sucks!!! I have one test left so I think I'll either do it tomorrow or the day after, so it's darker then I can take lots of photies then too!! hehe :D

haha I have . . . but my camera sucks!!! I have one test left so I think I'll either do it tomorrow or the day after, so it's darker then I can take lots of photies then too!! hehe :D

Try strategic lighting, lamps are wonderful things for those of us who have bad cameras :laugh2:

Definitely do that way you get the experience of a :bfp: all over again :)

Hi Babybob!
My period usually is really heavy and last week was just light bleeding which made me think I could be pregnant and I was! Just test and see what happens, if you are not sure with the result you an always test again in a few days time!
Good luck!! Lots of babydust :)

Unfortunately I'm still not sure about the course of my pregnancy, had scans and blood tests but need to wait at least until Fri evening to know the results, fingers crossed!

Xx

Good luck, i hope i am the same as you, i am going to test tomorrow morning as i am off work tomorrow so will have the whole day to deal with whatever the result may be. I am excited as i think this may be it but a little nervous. I will let you know how i get on :)
xx

Hi ladies, sorry I've been doing the read and run... The DH and I have just moved houses and just got our new fur baby :happydance: Congratulations to all those who got their :bfp: s this month and sorry to those the :witch: got, hopefully the new year brings you lots of :dust: ... As for me well AF was supposed to show up on Sunday and for some reason I'm reluctant to test :shrug: irrational I know but I really don't want to poas and see that :bfn: so I'm holding out a little longer...

Put a picture of the fur baby up! :D

Put a picture of the fur baby up! :D

:lol: Done... She's just over 10 weeks and causes unbelievable amounts of mischief but you can't help but love them...

Alice :D

Attachments

• 375984_10150402246486673_551741672_8735563_157191423_n.jpg
    375984_10150402246486673_551741672_8735563_157191423_n.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 1
Good luck babyboy!!
And Bon18 that's such a sweet little puppy!!

:)

congratulations Ameeann! And big hugs to those who need them right now! :hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->