***December Testing Thread!!!*** 132 Testers/23 BFPs and Counting!!!

:thumbup: HAPPY BIRTHDAY IHEARTCOOKIES!!!! :thumbup:

Hope you had a wonderful day!!!

CONGRATS janine0187!!!! So happy for you :)

Here's hoping we get lots more BFP's this month.

Hey everybody, been like a week since I've been on but just wanted to give you guys an update. I tested last Tuesday at a week late and got a bfn. So was gonna wait another week and test again but the dreadful witch came yesterday afternoon. I was out shopping with my mom for Christmas and I could just tell. So we ran to the bathroom and sure enough there she was. I think my mom was more disappointed then I was, considering she's been waiting for a grandkid since my sister got married 3 years ago and still nothing. DH was kinda disappointed but he was just glad that it didn't wait a whole month then show up like last time. But thankfully we have Alot going on this week to keep my mind off of it, considering thursday is my birthday

congrats on all the BFPs!

I have a question. got OPK+ today. i usually get 2 days of OPK+. CD12, CD 13. hubby went to work at 4:30am and just got home and he is very tired! do i force the issue or is tom good? i was planning on Tues wed and thurs maybe even fri to be safe. that is a real stretch for hubby. i SOOOOOOOO want a xmas BFP!

I have a question. got OPK+ today. i usually get 2 days of OPK+. CD12, CD 13. hubby went to work at 4:30am and just got home and he is very tired! do i force the issue or is tom good? i was planning on Tues wed and thurs maybe even fri to be safe. that is a real stretch for hubby. i SOOOOOOOO want a xmas BFP!
Don't forget sperm can live for 3-7 days in the woman but an egg is only viable for about 24 hours, so it's always good to BD for a few days just before you ovulate as well.
Personally I would try and make sure you BD today or in the morning!

I would force it!!!! My SIL who has been doing fertility treatment for years says that she gets blood tests every day for the week around O, and she also used kits a few times, and she said that the bloods say she's ovulating a day before the test kit does, and when her bloods say she's finished O, the tests are still positive.

So get on him!!!! lol

CONGRATS JANINE!!! :wohoo: See you in 1st Trimester!

I would force it!!!! My SIL who has been doing fertility treatment for years says that she gets blood tests every day for the week around O, and she also used kits a few times, and she said that the bloods say she's ovulating a day before the test kit does, and when her bloods say she's finished O, the tests are still positive.

So get on him!!!! lol

Wow.. Bloods Every day? That's brutal...

Yep, it has to be before 830 am too, and she lives an hours drive away from clinic. They do the bloods, she hangs around for around 2 hours, and they either say yes you're ovulating come back and get inseminated or no, go home, come back tomorrow....

What a mission... She's just given up on a third kid as the last few rounds havnt worked and shes over it. The drugs (clomid) make her a bit away with the fairies too, she hates it. Being highly fertile, i just cant imagine it, it would really mess with your head all that hard effort and money, $2000 a pop, and then getting constant bfns and completely unexplained infertility :(

I got my +OPK!! I'm hoping for a nice xmas BFP or a NYE BFP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->