***December Testing Thread!!!*** 132 Testers/23 BFPs and Counting!!!

Yessss! Awesome news ameeann! I will update the list when I get home. So happy for you!!

Tested yesterday. BFN :(

I hope AF comes soon so I can start my new cycle. Hopefully 6th times a charm...

Hi ladies, sorry I've been doing the read and run... The DH and I have just moved houses and just got our new fur baby :happydance: Congratulations to all those who got their :bfp: s this month and sorry to those the :witch: got, hopefully the new year brings you lots of :dust: ... As for me well AF was supposed to show up on Sunday and for some reason I'm reluctant to test :shrug: irrational I know but I really don't want to poas and see that :bfn: so I'm holding out a little longer...

Your pup is adorable! Let us know when you test! I have a good feeling! Hugs!

ARG! Good old late ovulation. Won't be testing until the 30th now.

Congrats to all the new BFP's! :)

Can you please change me from unknown to Dec 28 please.

Have a great day everyone.

Oh my gosh.... ladies... I think I just got my BFP. I am shaking. I am one week late today and was going to test again tomorrow. I had a stash of the dollar store cheapies and on a whim, tested this morning quick as I was getting ready. The second line showed up IMMEDIATELY! I am freaking out!

OH MY GOSH!!!

Oh my gosh.... ladies... I think I just got my BFP. I am shaking. I am one week late today and was going to test again tomorrow. I had a stash of the dollar store cheapies and on a whim, tested this morning quick as I was getting ready. The second line showed up IMMEDIATELY! I am freaking out!

OH MY GOSH!!!
oh my goodness congratulations!!!!!! Another h&c baby!

have you noticed that in the last 3 TTC#1 testing threads the person starting the thread has gotten a bfp?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->