***December Testing Thread!!!*** 132 Testers/23 BFPs and Counting!!!

Yep, it has to be before 830 am too, and she lives an hours drive away from clinic. They do the bloods, she hangs around for around 2 hours, and they either say yes you're ovulating come back and get inseminated or no, go home, come back tomorrow....

What a mission... She's just given up on a third kid as the last few rounds havnt worked and shes over it. The drugs (clomid) make her a bit away with the fairies too, she hates it. Being highly fertile, i just cant imagine it, it would really mess with your head all that hard effort and money, $2000 a pop, and then getting constant bfns and completely unexplained infertility :(

That's got to be rough. In a lot of cases though that I've heard.. Once they give up, they become pregnant all on their own. At least she has two children?

Quick question for you ladies. what's your recommendation on pregnancy test brands? im getting ready to test :)happydance:im late! im late!:happydance:) , and the last tests i took (equate and first response) were very weird. The FR appeared positive, but wasnt and the equate's negative symbol faded.

Hi there!!
I was in the list to test tomorrow but on Wed I though I was getting my AF, that night didn't bleed that much, yesterday only a bit and this morning I woke up and wasn't bleeding much which is really unusual as my AF is really heavy so I though I would test.
Used 4 pregnacy tests, just to make sure ;), and got my BFP!:baby:

However I'm a bit worried about the bleeding, is not much but because this is the third day I'm spot-bleeding I'm thinking it may be something else and not Implantation bleeding? Also having crumps in my lower tummy!

Aghhhhhh, I guess I'll go to the doctor to confirm or check !?!

Good luck everyone :)

I had what i thought was af on Sunday afternoon but it only lasted for a day and half. Not much cramping either and was quite light for my normal periods. Now today have a little pink when wiping. You think i am out or should i test??
xx

I'd be tempted to test if I were you babybob, just incase it was implantation bleeding.

Good luck if you do and let us know how you get on

X

UGH, i'm out this month, AF got me :(

congrats to all the BFP!! So happy for you all. All the BFN lets try this again :)

December 24th for me!:)

Best of Luck and Baby Dust to all!

Pos OPK today. Not taking and HPT with us when we go home for the holidays and not buying any unless I get sick while home.

Hi Babybob!
My period usually is really heavy and last week was just light bleeding which made me think I could be pregnant and I was! Just test and see what happens, if you are not sure with the result you an always test again in a few days time!
Good luck!! Lots of babydust :)

Unfortunately I'm still not sure about the course of my pregnancy, had scans and blood tests but need to wait at least until Fri evening to know the results, fingers crossed!

Xx

Hey everybody, been like a week since I've been on but just wanted to give you guys an update. I tested last Tuesday at a week late and got a bfn. So was gonna wait another week and test again but the dreadful witch came yesterday afternoon. I was out shopping with my mom for Christmas and I could just tell. So we ran to the bathroom and sure enough there she was. I think my mom was more disappointed then I was, considering she's been waiting for a grandkid since my sister got married 3 years ago and still nothing. DH was kinda disappointed but he was just glad that it didn't wait a whole month then show up like last time. But thankfully we have Alot going on this week to keep my mind off of it, considering thursday is my birthday

Hi Hun... I'm sorry the witch got you. I'm about 2 days away from being one week late and no PMS symptoms and BFN after BFN. Sigh! I hope next month is your month!

Happy Birthday To Two Lovely Ladies!!!

twickywabbit:kiss:

&

:kiss:babydreamer02

SARADIENER... sorry I am one day late! I hope your birthday was wonderful!

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!

Ladies help me out. I got a +OPK last Wednesday. Yes, it's only 7DPO now, but I was dying to POAS (pathetic!!) so I used an OPK this morning. And guess what... it was positive again! WTH is going on?? I did another one after work and it was still positive. Last week I had the ovulation pains and everything. Yesterday and today I am having a pulling cramping feeling. Here is my chart.
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/35f180
What do you all think??

That is strange! Personally if it were me, I would take it as a good sign either meaning you are still ovulating and in that case I would BD immedietly! or else you could VERY early preggers and its picking it up in your urine. Tho surely if they were sensitive more so that HPT's, every one would use them for an early result! Go buy a HPT, and if it's negative, BD!!!

Put me down for the 25th please :) I "O"'d on the 12th so FX!!! And :dust::dust: to everyone!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->