***December Testing Thread!!!*** 132 Testers/23 BFPs and Counting!!!

Oh my gosh.... ladies... I think I just got my BFP. I am shaking. I am one week late today and was going to test again tomorrow. I had a stash of the dollar store cheapies and on a whim, tested this morning quick as I was getting ready. The second line showed up IMMEDIATELY! I am freaking out!

OH MY GOSH!!!

Yay!! That is so exciting! I was the same way last week. :)

I'm so sorry to all of you that the witch got! I hope next month you will all get your BFP!

Well ladies, I've got to admit, I've been peeking around at the site for a few days now and figured I might as well post as I'm already late in the game. I'm new to BnB and I'm also new to TTC. It's so encouraging to know that there are so many women experiencing the same feelings as me; and its nice that we can all share stories of disappointment and success. I'll be testing this month and I'm definitely hoping for a Christmas Morning BFP.

Baby Dust to all the lovelies on this thread!
:dust:

Welcome! I hope you get your BFP this month!

have you noticed that in the last 3 TTC#1 testing threads the person starting the thread has gotten a bfp?

That is sooo crazy! I wasn't here for October's... was it you? That is awesome! Good luck to January! Keep the trend going!!

You ladies are so sweet! I got teary eyed with all the nice well-wishes! I am so thankful for such a great group of people to talk with! Soo happy for the BFPs this month, and big hugs go out to those the witch got and those that are still waiting. :hugs: Also, welcome to those of you newer to the thread! So happy to have you on board! Dust your way!!

just popping by to say hello and sorry to all the ladies that got their witch!
lots and lots of baby dust to everyone else

:dust:

helloooo ladies!!
Congrats to all the BFP'S...soooooo happy for you!!
Come on December 25th!!..
babyfust to us all!!

Slowly progressed to a BFP today... at 9 dpo!!!

AF was due 12/22

:happydance:

Attachments

• S2011-12-17_19-48-35_17-1 (1).jpg
    S2011-12-17_19-48-35_17-1 (1).jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 8
  • X2011-12-17_19-48-35_17-1.jpg
    X2011-12-17_19-48-35_17-1.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 7
  • 2011-12-17_20-24-45_669.jpg
    2011-12-17_20-24-45_669.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 13
My Af was due today but no sign so far. I promised my oh i wouldn't test without him but i did and got a bfn. So im likely out this month. Have had a few bad days and just wanted some good news i think. Have a horrible funeral to face tomorrow that my oh doesn't really understand (the father of a girl i was once close with im not particularly any more but she was there with me the night my dad died when i was 10 and she has asked for me now. Im terrified. I avoid funerals at all costs. Selfish i know but I've had too many) anyway this morning i figured combat the bad with the good news of a bfp but not to be it seems. Im sorry to vent this here. Its been a bad weekend. The type when you feel you will never get what you want or deserve. When you feel that sometimes life is just unfair .
Can't seem to cheer up.
Hope you are all doing better x baby dust to all.

My Af was due today but no sign so far. I promised my oh i wouldn't test without him but i did and got a bfn. So im likely out this month. Have had a few bad days and just wanted some good news i think. Have a horrible funeral to face tomorrow that my oh doesn't really understand (the father of a girl i was once close with im not particularly any more but she was there with me the night my dad died when i was 10 and she has asked for me now. Im terrified. I avoid funerals at all costs. Selfish i know but I've had too many) anyway this morning i figured combat the bad with the good news of a bfp but not to be it seems. Im sorry to vent this here. Its been a bad weekend. The type when you feel you will never get what you want or deserve. When you feel that sometimes life is just unfair .
Can't seem to cheer up.

I am so sorry about the funeral. :( It is great that you will be there for your friend.

And you are NOT out until AF arrives. I was absolutely set that I was out when I got my BFN on the day my period was supposed to arrive. Tested a week later and got my BFP! Didn't feel any symptoms or anything. Fx'd for you my dear!

AF:witch: is due the 25th for me! I'm really hoping she doesn't show up! I've been having on and off twinge/light cramping since 5dpo. I'm been so tired, it doesn't seem to matter how much sleep I get. And, my lower back has been really tight. Hoping these are all good signs!

Lots and Lots of :dust: to everyone here!
Congrats to all the new mommy's to be:baby:

Congratulations to shterr612 and EMandPATRICK on your :bfp: s :happydance:

As for me I tested Friday :bfn: but the :witch: still hasn't decided to show up yet...

Can't seem to cheer up.

:hugs: I'm sorry hun, I've had my fair deal of bad luck this year, infact I can't wait for it to be over!
but all I keep thinking is it can't last forever :hugs:

give me a shout if you ever want to vent sweet, we all feel like this at some point in this journey and in life :hugs:

and if af hasn't showed her face your not out yet! :hugs:

Can't seem to cheer up.

:hugs: im sorry, i know how you feel.. its very hard to not get down on the situation, and funerals are always hard, just go and show your respects and leave!

AF:witch: is due the 25th for me! I'm really hoping she doesn't show up! I've been having on and off twinge/light cramping since 5dpo. I'm been so tired, it doesn't seem to matter how much sleep I get. And, my lower back has been really tight. Hoping these are all good signs!

Lots and Lots of :dust: to everyone here!
Congrats to all the new mommy's to be:baby:
those are good signs! Hopefully there's a BFP in it at the end of it all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->