***December Testing Thread!!!*** 132 Testers/23 BFPs and Counting!!!

Hi lovely ladies! Congrats to all those with Christmas :bfp:!! Happy and healthy 9 months to all of you and a very Merry Christmas!! :xmas16:

AFM, I am 10 DPO and lot's of symptoms but no pg symptoms and I don't feel pg at all. I feel just like I did last month when AF came so I am not too hopeful I will be getting my Christmas wish. Gonna have to formulate a new game plane for next year and cycle number 6!!

Baby Dust to all in the TWW!! :dust:

Hi lovely ladies! Congrats to all those with Christmas :bfp:!! Happy and healthy 9 months to all of you and a very Merry Christmas!! :xmas16:

AFM, I am 10 DPO and lot's of symptoms but no pg symptoms and I don't feel pg at all. I feel just like I did last month when AF came so I am not too hopeful I will be getting my Christmas wish. Gonna have to formulate a new game plane for next year and cycle number 6!!

Baby Dust to all in the TWW!! :dust:

Hoping and praying AF doesn't show for you. When will you test if she doesn't?

X

I am 10DPO today. This morning around 5:30, I was woken up by a terrible stomach pain and was super nauseous. I actually got sick a few times, and ended up going downstairs to try to go back to sleep. I am still nauseous, but really hungry, so I am eating, but feeling way sick after I eat. Is it too early to be feeling nauseous?

I am 10DPO today. This morning around 5:30, I was woken up by a terrible stomach pain and was super nauseous. I actually got sick a few times, and ended up going downstairs to try to go back to sleep. I am still nauseous, but really hungry, so I am eating, but feeling way sick after I eat. Is it too early to be feeling nauseous?

Have you tested?

X

I'm out. Witch arrived Saturday. As a small consolation to no Christmas bfp I got to have a few beers at the work Xmas party. Onto January and round two of clomid! Good luck to everyone else xxoo

I'm out. Witch arrived Saturday. As a small consolation to no Christmas bfp I got to have a few beers at the work Xmas party. Onto January and round two of clomid! Good luck to everyone else xxoo

Aww, sorry to hear she got you. Hope you are able to let your hair down over Xmas now.

Here's to next month :)

X

Have you tested?

X

I tested yesterday, BFN. The last 4 days I have had a +OPK. This was my first month on clomid so I don't know how long my cycle will be. I am going to test tomorrow with a FRER. My lower back is killing me, I have a slight headache, nauseous off and on. I'm not getting my hopes up at all, so I'll just test tomorrow and see what happens.

Well good luck for tomorrow. It definitely sounds promising for you :)

Good luck and let me know how you get on

X

I'm so sorry! :hugs:

AF came today as I ovulated early. Beyond depressed and upset, my husband is taking me to the GP because I want to kill myself. My younger sister is telling everyone about her pregnancy christmas dinner. She only tried for 2 months. I prayed every day this month. I don't think I believe in anything anymore. I give up.

AF came today as I ovulated early. Beyond depressed and upset, my husband is taking me to the GP because I want to kill myself. My younger sister is telling everyone about her pregnancy christmas dinner. She only tried for 2 months. I prayed every day this month. I don't think I believe in anything anymore. I give up.

So sorry to hear the witch turned up :(

:hugs:

X

So sorry to hear that, I hope you're ok. It's good your going to see your doctor if you're feeling so low, it's easy to let ttc get on top of you, it's a stressful time. You know all the girls on this forum are here to listen and help too, we're all in the same boat! :hugs:

Well good luck for tomorrow. It definitely sounds promising for you :)

Good luck and let me know how you get on

X

BFN. Waiting for the dr to call with my progesterone results. 11DPO today, hopefully it's just too early.

Count me in!

I'm 13 DPO. Here's my test. I'd love to know what you ladies think. :) Thanks in advance and sending good vibes to all!

https://i43.tinypic.com/2d7zpx.jpg

kcoennen - keeping fingers crossed for you... Good Luck :friends:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"