***December Testing Thread!!!*** 132 Testers/23 BFPs and Counting!!!

Count me in!

I'm 13 DPO. Here's my test. I'd love to know what you ladies think. :) Thanks in advance and sending good vibes to all!

https://i43.tinypic.com/2d7zpx.jpg

Thank you for the response! I really hope this is it. Sending good vibes to all december testers! :xmas16:

Congrats Hun! I definitely see above lime there! I will add it to our list tonight when I get home from work! Yippee!

I'll be testing 31st Dec, so depending on the result will be a party with alcohol or one without!!

Is 11/12 DPO too early for a lot of people to get positives on? When is the "normal" DPO to get a +?

AF came today as I ovulated early. Beyond depressed and upset, my husband is taking me to the GP because I want to kill myself. My younger sister is telling everyone about her pregnancy christmas dinner. She only tried for 2 months. I prayed every day this month. I don't think I believe in anything anymore. I give up.

Please don't give up. You will be in my thoughts and prayers. :hugs:

Adoraza- Congrats on your BFP!

Kcoennen- I got a very faint BFP at 11dpo on a FRER. I know some people it takes longer like a week or longer after their missed period. Good luck to you and I hope you get your BFP for Christmas!

I didn't get my BFP until a week after my AF was due. I tested the day before and the day after AF's due date, and got BFN's, no hint of a line. With how dark my test results were on 21 DPO, I am guessing I would have seen my positive anywhere between 17 & 21 DPO. Most likely, I just O'd later than I thought. Give yourself a week and try again!

I will not test this early I will not test this early I WILL NOT TEST THIS EARLY!!!............LOL :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Hey everybody af ended on Saturday so know just waiting to ov. Which should be sometime between Christmas and new years...which kinda sucks cuz he works almost all of those days. O well just have to jump him when he gets home. He doesn't generally object to that. So I'm in the January testers but I hope you don't mind me sticking around to see who else gets their BFP's. Congrates to everybody who got theirs this month and to those who didn't see you next month.

Hi lovely ladies! Congrats to all those with Christmas :bfp:!! Happy and healthy 9 months to all of you and a very Merry Christmas!! :xmas16:

AFM, I am 10 DPO and lot's of symptoms but no pg symptoms and I don't feel pg at all. I feel just like I did last month when AF came so I am not too hopeful I will be getting my Christmas wish. Gonna have to formulate a new game plane for next year and cycle number 6!!

Baby Dust to all in the TWW!! :dust:

Hoping and praying AF doesn't show for you. When will you test if she doesn't?

X

Started spotting yesterday on Sunday night at just 10 DPO :(. I'm out this month for sure. AF should be here tonight or tomorrow. Bummed out but i was expecting it. Onto the January thread and cycle 6!

Congrats to all the BFP's and hugs to all the ladies the witch has visited.

Hi Girls

Sorry I have been a bit distant on this thread since i signed up for dec testing, I have beep popping in from time to time to stalk and reporting in on dizzydolls thread too. Mainly cos i was sulking because i didnt get +opk test this month so thought i never O'd!!! :flower:

Congrats on the BFPs so far and sorry if AF got you. Good luck to those still in :dust:

I think i got my BFP today and wanted to update you all...will know for sure when i bust open the CB digi in the morning with fmu, but for now 2 faint lines on a IC test and FRER this morning and a darker line just now :D

Im super excited but want to see those words first!

xxx

I think i got my BFP today and wanted to update you all...will know for sure when i bust open the CB digi in the morning with fmu, but for now 2 faint lines on a IC test and FRER this morning and a darker line just now :D

Im super excited but want to see those words first!

xxx

Wow - huge congrats to you and DH!!! What fantastic news. Have you got any pics?

Any tips for the rest of us?

Let us know when you take your digi in the morning

Happy and healthy 9 months to you :)

X

Thanks babybump...its an unexpected shock given i had no clue when i O'd and we only dtd every 3 sometimes 2 days. :) DH is super excited!!

I had no symptoms at all which also made me think theres no way this month...The only thing we did diff was use Preseed this month. I can only think that was it given the slim odds aswell!!

First pic taken this morning, 2nd pic taken 10 mins ago!

https://www.target-down.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/2011-12-20-07.00.15.jpg

https://www.target-down.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/2011-12-20-19.41.48.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"