• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***December Testing Thread!!!*** 132 Testers/23 BFPs and Counting!!!

Today is cd29, 14/15dpo. I tested yesterday and it was BFN. I get blood work tomorrow to test my HCG levels, but probably won't get them back until Tuesday due to Christmas. I am going to test again tomorrow morning, and then again on Christmas morning if AF hasn't shown up yet. Usually my cycles are 33 days, but I'm on clomid this month, so I don't know what my cycle will be like.

BFP!!! I couldn't help but test early! So between yesterday and today I've gotten a BFP on FRER, Clearblue Digital, and First Response gold digital:)

Baby Dust To All!

Yay congrats!!

BFP!!! I couldn't help but test early! So between yesterday and today I've gotten a BFP on FRER, Clearblue Digital, and First Response gold digital:)

Baby Dust To All!

Congrats:happydance:

I need your prayers! I woke up this morning, went to the restroom, and when I wiped, there was a very small amount of dark blood. It wasn't much at all, but I went in a panic. I called my obgyn and they had me come in. My gyno said it was not much at all and very dark like old blood. He said if it were his wife, he wouldn't be real worried. (Easier said than done) He had me go to the lab for hcg level. I have to go back on Tuesday and he said the level should go up tremendously in that amount of time. I won't know anything though until that next day (next Wednesday) Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers. Thank you! Good luck to those testing today and this weekend! :)

prayers your way!

Baby Dust To All!

Congratulations TerriLynn! :happydance::hugs:

MEDZI! I'm sorry I missed your birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope your day was fabulous!! :happydance::hugs::happydance:

MEDZI! I'm sorry I missed your birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope your day was fabulous!! :happydance::hugs::happydance:

Thank you! It was a nice day! I was due to test today as well - but my cycle proved to be longer than normal (just off bcp a few months). I didn't ovulate until CD21! So my testing day has been pushed back about a week. You don't have to change my date though - I will keep you posted :)

Congrats on your BFP! :flower:

Hello Ladies,

I just thought I'd give you an update... So I tested yesterday morning and got a :bfn: and I really don't think I'm pregnant.... My body has just decided to go completely insane this month I think... I'm currently at CD42 of my usually 29 day cycle... Luckily I have an appointment with my Dr next week for something else so hopefully I can get some answers then... Though I think the :witch: is just being vengeful and will probaly do something like show up on xmas day.

:dust: to all of you

Hello Ladies,

I just thought I'd give you an update... So I tested yesterday morning and got a :bfn: and I really don't think I'm pregnant.... My body has just decided to go completely insane this month I think... I'm currently at CD42 of my usually 29 day cycle... Luckily I have an appointment with my Dr next week for something else so hopefully I can get some answers then... Though I think the :witch: is just being vengeful and will probaly do something like show up on xmas day.

I'm also out with a :bfn:, tested this morning using a digi. I have to say I agree and think the :witch: will arrive Christmas day, just to spite me :(

Hello Ladies,

I'm also out with a :bfn:, tested this morning using a digi. I have to say I agree and think the :witch: will arrive Christmas day, just to spite me :(

:hugs: I know how hard it is seeing that :bfn: glaring back at you.... Ah the :witch: she does seem to love playing mind games with us.... But still it is true that you're not out until she shows....

I took my last cheap internet test and there was a faint second line!!!!! I'm not going to get too excited til I get a better test in case it was an evap line.... But OMG OMG OMG!!!!

I took my last cheap internet test and there was a faint second line!!!!! I'm not going to get too excited til I get a better test in case it was an evap line.... But OMG OMG OMG!!!!

FINGERS CROSSED FOR YOU !!!:hugs: :happydance::happydance:

Good luck! :)

Thanks for the encouraging words :) ... & very sorry to hear about those Bfns. :(

Just wanted to share & give you all an update. We visited the doctor and had my blood test. Results show pregnancy is positive!!! :bfp: The doctor confirmed the pregnancy. :happydance: There's just a little cause for concern because the doctor said my HCG level was on the lower side. My HCG level is 45.36 at 15 Dpo. Is this normal? Has anyone had a similar experience?

doc said he would give me progesterone to support the pregnancy, and I'll have another appointment with him in a few weeks.

Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas and baby dust to all :dust: :oneofeach:

Thanks Ladies! :)

Just wanted to give you all an update. We visited the doctor and had my blood test. Results show pregnancy is positive!!! :bfp: The doctor confirmed the pregnancy. :happydance: There's just a little cause for concern because the doctor said my HCG level was on the lower side. My HCG level is 45.36 at 15 Dpo. Is this normal? Has anyone had a similar experience?

doc said he would give me progesterone to support the pregnancy, and I'll have another appointment with him in a few weeks.

Wonderful News! I will be praying for a healthy pregnancy!!! yayayay merry christmas! x :happydance:

Just wanted to give you all an update. We visited the doctor and had my blood test. Results show pregnancy is positive!!! :bfp: The doctor confirmed the pregnancy. :happydance: There's just a little cause for concern because the doctor said my HCG level was on the lower side. My HCG level is 45.36 at 15 Dpo. Is this normal? Has anyone had a similar experience?

Congrats!

Fingers crossed for you!

Bon and Nexis, hope you get your BFP soon!

Yay! Congrats! Hope you have a happy and healthy nine months!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->