• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***December Testing Thread!!!*** 132 Testers/23 BFPs and Counting!!!

Thanks Ladies! :)

Just wanted to give you all an update. We visited the doctor and had my blood test. Results show pregnancy is positive!!! :bfp: The doctor confirmed the pregnancy. :happydance: There's just a little cause for concern because the doctor said my HCG level was on the lower side. My HCG level is 45.36 at 15 Dpo. Is this normal? Has anyone had a similar experience?

doc said he would give me progesterone to support the pregnancy, and I'll have another appointment with him in a few weeks.

Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas and baby dust to all :dust: :oneofeach:

Congrats :happydance:

Wow!! So many BFPs in here!! Well done, congrats and a H & H 9 months to all of you!!

For us 2ww ladies, FX!! I think I'm out, though :( AF due tomorrow and I'm having cramps. Had two :bfn:s today :cry:

To those who got caught by the witch - Best of luck for next cycle!! :hug:

Merry Christmas everyone!

xx

WantingaBubba- Fingers crossed for you! I hope you get your BFP! You're not out yet! : )

happy holidays everyone congrats to everyone who got there bfp this month and hope we have a few more before the year is over and sorry to everyone who got the witch and hope 2012 brings you your bfp

happy holidays and happy new year xx

I held off posting in hopes of my christmas bfp, but instead, I got the damned ol witch for christmas. On to the new year!

Merry christmas (or whatever holiday you celebrate!)

Congratulations kcoennen! I am so so happy for you! Good luck to you ladies that have yet to test! There are lots of you and I just know there are more BFPs coming! Big big hugs to those that got caught by the witch.

Happy Holidays to all! I will not be able to be on to update too much until after Christmas, so bear with me if it takes me a bit to list the new BFPs, etc. I hope everyone has a very special weekend!

Itakp- I'm sorry! :hugs:

Bobster- I'm sorry! :hugs:

I hope next cycle is your BFP!

Well the :witch: got me on the 22nd.. On to the next month :) Congrats to all of the BFPs and lots of :dust: to everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->