Decembers little darlings now in first tri

So sorry Onetubeleft. I'm really hoping for the best for you & that it was just too early.

I am freaking about my scan on Monday.

I've heard a lot of that. But I suppose after spending hours on Google, all I can gather is you should at least see something, I hate that this is how I'm spending new year!

My next scan is next Friday the 9th. And if there's still nothing inside the gestational sac then I need to decide if I want to miscarry on my own or with a d&c... I think the reason I'm so blue about it all is because I went to gynocology for the scan and the lady kept saying I don't scan well, but instead of looking hopeful she just sat down in front of me and started talking about d&c which as you can imagine wasn't pleasant. I just froze and my husband had to ask the questions after that. The emotions we go though....

What a terrible experience :( I'm so sorry you had to go through that. I really hope it was just too early, and that at your next scan they see a happy little bean snuggling in tight x

I can't shake the feeling that the measurements are right and there is something wrong and baby not growing the way it should and know some woman bled brown for a week which then turned red and they miscarried. I know I shouldn't feel like this but I can't help it I'm feeling pretty down today and don't wanna try to drag anyone down I really am trying to be positive but it's so hard I mean they measured sac at 6+1 last week and now there measuring foetus at 6+2 there is no way 10 days before when I think it was all this is scaring me as never happened to me before and heard so many times woman see heartbeat then baby dies

Scan showed heartbeat still and baby did look bigger with stronger heartbeat but I'm still bleeding brown discharge :cry:

Wanting-- keep thinking of that wonderful heartbeat and try to hold on to hope xxx

Thanks ladies, hoping that that's exactly what it is. Just hate the waiting game. I'll keep you all up to date. and hope your scans all go smoothly xxx

Wanting and Onetube...crossing everything for you. Good luck at your scans :hugs:

Yesterday afternoon and this morning, my boobs are not really sore at all. And the nausea that was starting also stopped around lunchtime yesterday. Needless to say, I'm having a little freak out, but trying to stay positive. As I'm sitting here this morning I'm feeling the teensiest bit of nausea, but I think it's onky because I'm looking for it. I want my symptoms back!

My nausea comes and goes. My boobs are only really sore at night - well, they are definitely worse at night!

Lots of ladies have symptoms that come and go. I'm sure they'll be back within a day or two.

Wanting - I really hope that everything works out for you :hugs:

It's my first day back at work after a week and a bit of holidays. Feeling nauseous and tired. Should be an interesting combination :haha:

Thank you I'm still spotting brown when I wipe you can see it I had mg scan New Year's Eve cant remember if I posted it baby lookf bigger than last time and more prominent strong heartbeat and cervix was closed then. One of the girls in the August group is going through a miscarriage now. My dates are still off I should be 7+6 at the time should have been 7+4 but measuring 6+2 at the time. I'm still feeling crappy so hoping that's a good sign plus tugging sensations but can't shake this bad feeling here's my scan left is Xmas eve right is New Year's Eve new scan mid January

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 6
So sorry everyone seems to be going through a rough time, i have my scan also tomorrow for brown discharge so I'm not sure how it's going to go

Hope your scan went/goes well Bundle. Have been thinking of you.

Wanting, when are you going back for another scan?

Bundle, wanting, onetube, I have everything crossed for good news at your next scans :hugs:

Thanks Leann lots of luck to wanting and bundle. Keep us all up to date. Don't know how I'm going to last another 7days until my scan :( xxx

Bundle how did everything go?

Buffy my scan is 2 weeks after the last one waiting for the letter last one was New Year's Eve xx

everyone with early scans i have my fx for you.
my scan is over 6 weeks away feels like forever x

I have just got a tiny blob of blood and can't tell if it's actually just a blob of blood or a clot or mixed in discharge either way I'm feeling worse about this as time goes on x

Hi girls, scan done and our little bean is doing great, we're so relieved

That's brilliant hun measuring on target? So happy for you. Are you still bleeding and was there any clots do you mind me asking? I wish I could just go away for a private scan. I wish this would just end if that's what's going to happen x

That's brilliant hun measuring on target? So happy for you. Are you still bleeding and was there any clots do you mind me asking? I wish I could just go away for a private scan. I wish this would just end if that's what's going to happen x

It's fine i dont mind u asking, it was like brown smudge on the tissue when I wiped no clots I think I had irritated my cervix to be honest. Baby measured 8+2 so pretty on target. I had to have vaginal scan tho cos I'm constipated tmi so scan was hazy.
Crossing my fingers for you x

That's what mines is like, is it still there Hun? I've done nothing I can think of to irritate mine except for internal scan but that was 4-5 days after ghe bleeding I wish I didn't have the first scan now but can't see how would bleed so many days later I've to wait another 11 days or so for my next scan xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->