Decembers little darlings now in first tri

i have gone right off chocolate as well and i loved the stuff :(

I'm still getting all day sickness and a couple of sore heads. Dark scanty brown blood after none for about an hour today.

Thanks for being so supportive I'm trying to rest as much as possible. Still getting pregnancy pains and backache, I'm dreading tomorrow.

Buffy what will the UK time be? Good luck at scan! Xx

When's your scan wanting?
Buffy looking forward to seeing your pic.

When's your scan wanting?
Buffy looking forward to seeing your pic.

Not sure yet hun will phone up hospital tomorrow in guessing roughly 14th :blush:

Won't be going to scan if betas have fallen xx

I just came back! Measuring 6w4d - I expected to be measuring behind as I thought I implanted late :)

Saw the little heartbeat flickering away at 134bpm.

Hope yours went well Caribbean!! :flower:

I have mine in a couple of hours. I'm about to drink water and not pee :-/ this should be fun.....

Ugh that was the worst Caribbean. I ended up drinking more water than required because I was so so nervous that I had the runs and I couldn't remember if any wee came out when I pooped!! Lol :haha: so I drank another 700ml. It was agony when the lady was pressing down!!

Hey all, just found this thread and am keen to join if I may? I found out I was pregnant on Christmas Day at midnight at around 16dpo. I tested as I needed to pee, and then saw this faint test line appear on an internet cheapie test and ran to get my partner to come and take a look to confirm what I was seeing. We had to be quiet as my whole family was sleeping in the house, but we were so excited!!! I tested again the following day to make sure after we had been out on a boat all afternoon, and again saw a really dark line on a FRER. Only symptoms so far have been really sore and bigger BBs, creamy CM and very tired. A little bit of nausea appeared yesterday after I took my prenatal vitamin, but went away very quickly. Let the fun begin :) Having bloods drawn over the next few days to test HCG and see how things are progressing. Stick little bubba, stick!

Here are some pics of my little bean :) Snuggled in nicely, measuring 8 weeks +1 so I must have implanted late. She said it has a very strong heartbeat of 170 bpm so that's reassuring! She also found a small hematoma above the sac so she said I might get a little bit of bleeding, and not to worry. So I can breathe a little sigh of relief that little beany baby is doing just fine :)

https://i62.tinypic.com/161ykwo.jpg

https://i58.tinypic.com/sg6es9.jpg

Awesome!! I'm also measuring 5 days behind :flower: Happy for you.

Congrats Caribbean!! Looks fantastic xx

Welcome pihabella, congrats on your bfp x

Congrats girls :flower:

Welcome!

I can't sleep - just wiped and bit of pink in fbf brown blood again

Xxx

Oh wanting - I'm so sorry you have to go through this worry :hugs:

Welcome pihabella :wave:

Oh wanting :( :hugs: I'm sure everything will be fine, but I'm sorry you are going through this! It isn't fair.

Hi all. My scan wait is just taking forever! It's a long way until Friday. And to be honest I am going mad. I am constantly being sick. Cannot keep a single thing down, not even water! So if the sac is still empty what a cruel trick to play. Doesn't help when I have a 15month dd to look after.

Your scan looks great Caribbean. Who's next? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->