Decembers little darlings now in first tri

LOL I think that might be crazier than my dreams :haha:

I've managed to get out of the drinking for tomorrow night. There are fireworks in my town at 9pm and then midnight. We might go to the 9pm ones. There is no way I'll make it to midnight. It's 8pm now and I'm in my pjs ready for bed.

Bill Cosby! Whoa!

So, I mentioned how I kept getting tiny waves of nausea that lasted mere seconds then went away? Well, I think things are happening because I was nauseous almost all night, woke up so much, then it'd fade and I'd fall back asleep. I'm guessing I should eat or drink but both those ideas sound horrible. I wonder if this is the start of my MS?

PS...dr this morning, hoping for a scan and to see heartbeat! Fingers crossed!

Lol luckily I can only remember a snippet of the dream and it was more like a faceless guy that I just knew to be Bill Cosby. Thankfully I wasn't actually dreaming about sex with some 70 yr old guy lol yuuuck.

Wonders good luck with your appointment!

Good luck with getting the scan :)

I'm having another emergency scan tomorrow morning 10.40

Brown discharge then one spot later and a tiny bit of brown discharge again this morning :(

Had my dr appt earlier. No blood in urine which is good and I got a scan! Their equipment is not the best for this early on, but I was able to see a heartbeat flicker and she seemed pleased with what she saw. Yay!

Yay Wonders! That's so great to hear:)

Sorry I've been away for a bit ladies, just been so tired and busy over the holidays. I cracked DH and we ended up telling our families which was pretty awesome!
I don't really feel pregnant either although I am a week or more behind most of you ladies. Only 5+2 today. Got another HCG blood test yesterday but I don't get the result until Saturday so hopefully they will be good. I did get 3+ weeks on a CB digi on Sunday :) I'm just starting to feel a bit a sick and dizzy today so I'm looking forward to my five days off work. I plan to sleep a lot. I think we'll just be hanging out with family so no one will expect me to drink on New Years Eve, thank God!

I would love a baby boy too! I just don't care too much either way. DH is the same, I think he would prefer a baby boy, but not too picky! I was on clomid, and that is naturally girl-swaying so we'll see what happens! Does anyone have names picked out yet? Ours have been set in stone for months now lol. We've always talked about names since we were much younger!

Hi everyone!

Sorry for laying low, been travelling hear there and everywhere over the holidays. Great news on the heartbeat wantingagirl and sending all the luck and best wishes in the world to everyone whose scans are coming up soon.

As for me, we have an eight week scan booked for the 12th of Jan. It cannot come soon enough! Symptoms for me have been mainly lots of creamy cm which is rubbish as I keep being paranoid I am bleeding! Boobs are still heavy and veiny. I am feeling very tired but I reckon that has more to do with cutting the caffeine way back (I think I was overly dependent lol)

Only worry is that haven't really had much sickness. And my app says it should be peaking at six weeks :/ I have a bit of a queasy feeling when I wake up, like I am hungover or something. But I haven't even been close to throwing up.

Told both sets of parents over Christmas. They were majorly chuffed, first grandchild on both sides. Now have to go back to secrecy with my friends over NYE. Luckily I have a cold so I am going to use that as my non drinking excuse.

Really feel blessed to talk to you ladies about worries etc. I know the first tri must be nerve wrecking for everyone but I feel as though previous loss kinda robs you of some of the excitement and magic from these first few weeks.

Take care everyone xxx

Awesome wonders!!

Good luck with your scan wanting. Fingers crossed for you :hugs:

We talked about names way before TTC and then we talked about them briefly last pregnancy but this time we don't even really talk about ANYTHING so it's good to come on here and chat about it. We are both just too scared to get excited.

Wonders- yay!! So glad you saw a heartbeat :D

Wanting- good luck with your scan. Sending positive thoughts your way x

DH is a teacher (and I'm studying to be one too) so we have a huuuuge list of names that are now very off-limits. We have always talked about names. We will end up with an uncommon (but not teasing-worthy) name, just so we are unlikely to teach a terrible student with the same name in the future lol.

Lala...my boyfriend and I both work in a school too so I completely get where you are coming from with the names!

I tend to lean towards old-fashioned names but not totally unusual, just not used a lot these days.

Hello ladies, so I've had a bit of a rocky time over Christmas.

Based on my lmp I should be 7w5d but I definitly implanted very late. (Almost 2weeks) I believe Im around 6 weeks

I went in for an early scan 2weeks ago, they saw the sac measuring at 5mm but there was nothing in it. Around 3-4 weeks pregnant.

So I went black yesterday. And they said it was growing accordingly, (now at 20mm) but again they couldn't see anything in it. Measuring at around 6weeks.

I'm very heartbroken and confused and I guess searching for some sort of hope x

Onetubeleft where I live they won't scan till 8 weeks i think because sometimes baby isn't visible early. Hopefully your just too early and next scan will be perfect xx

Hello ladies, so I've had a bit of a rocky time over Christmas.

Based on my lmp I should be 7w5d but I definitly implanted very late. (Almost 2weeks) I believe Im around 6 weeks

I went in for an early scan 2weeks ago, they saw the sac measuring at 5mm but there was nothing in it. Around 3-4 weeks pregnant.

So I went black yesterday. And they said it was growing accordingly, (now at 20mm) but again they couldn't see anything in it. Measuring at around 6weeks.

I'm very heartbroken and confused and I guess searching for some sort of hope x

When's your next scan onetube? I hope the next one shows little bean safe and sound in there :hugs:

I'm here :) hope you're all well xx

Hi Ella! How are you, any symptoms yet?

Just got my BFP this past weekend... I'm almost 31 years old and this is #1 (after a long & difficult journey) so we are over the moon excited! :cloud9:

Had my HCG labs drawn yesterday (13 dpo) and they were 112, which from what I've read is good!

I'm already very nauseous, but I'm OK with it because it means I'm PREGNANT! Yesterday I wasn't as nauseous as Monday, which made me nervous! But nausea is increased today and I was relieved... LOL... who would have thought we'd ever be happy to feel sick? :shrug:

Also sore BB's and very tired (which were my first symptoms) and I'm burping a lot!

I will see the OB coordinator on Jan 15th for labs and such, probably won't get my 1st US until end of January.

I've heard a lot of that. But I suppose after spending hours on Google, all I can gather is you should at least see something, I hate that this is how I'm spending new year!

My next scan is next Friday the 9th. And if there's still nothing inside the gestational sac then I need to decide if I want to miscarry on my own or with a d&c... I think the reason I'm so blue about it all is because I went to gynocology for the scan and the lady kept saying I don't scan well, but instead of looking hopeful she just sat down in front of me and started talking about d&c which as you can imagine wasn't pleasant. I just froze and my husband had to ask the questions after that. The emotions we go though....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->