Decembers little darlings now in first tri

No it only lasted a day but I think brown is better than red at least and your cervix is full of blood so any irritating could of caused it for you. 10 days is a shocking amount of time there making u wait. Can u not get a private scan? X

So pleased for you bundle! Xxx

How is everyone now? I've searched so much on Google I keep going back on pages I've already seen! Xx

Had a serious, hysterical freak out this morning because my boobs aren't sore and still no real ms. Just now, I started to get a little bit of nausea but I'm such a worrier, I'm driving everyone around me crazy. I'm tempted to just stop posting and going on the Internet because I keep comparing myself to other pregnant ladies. I need to keep telling myself that I have no physical reason to be worried. No severe pain or bleeding.

Wonders I have hardly any sickness at all just little waves of nausea now and then and I'm tired and boobs not always sore. I was so shocked I seen baby today cos I'm no where near as sick as I was last time xx

I'm so sorry to all of you ladies going through a hard time:( Onetube, I'm so the next scan will be great!

Everyone who is experiencing spotting, I haven't experienced that yet but with my sister's last pregnancy she had spotting throughout the whole thing. I think it may have been due to her previous D&C or Chemical. She had both shortly before becoming pregnant the last time. She found that anything that irritated her cervix made the bleeding worse (sex and certain tests). She went to the hospital a few times and they always said as long as it's less than a couple of tablespoon and isn't accompanied by extreme cramping, it's fine. Hope that can help tame some of your worries!! I bet everything will be fine for all of you:)

AFM- I started feeling pretty sick today:(It's a good sign since I haven't had sore boobs or anything like that. Still don't have a scan scheduled but hoping for the end of January.

Good luck to all getting their scans soon!

I'm becoming so nervous about my scan. I had all my antenatal blood work done and the results were all good :thumbup:

Wonders - I noticed you have been worrying a lot..and I totally understand, but just try & relax. I think I'm finally relaxing more and if anything is going to happen, there isn't anything we can do about it. Like you pointed out, you have no spotting or cramping. My SIL didn't even know she was pregnant until 10 weeks (so no symptoms that whole time - and she had 2 other children previously) and her baby was born totally fine and healthy :)

Wanting - I'm sorry you have to wait so long. Surely you can ask for a private scan? The place I'm going to said I can have as many as I want.

They did scan me internally both times. But said that I didn't scan well. It's not looking good I don't think but I'll just keep my fingers crossed xx

God sure has a sense of humor...I've been tossing and turning most of the night feeling nauseous. It's back. At least I see a pattern now...seems to take a few days off. I almost want to actually throw up to relieve it but I'm embracing it because hopefully it means :baby: is growing!

My fingers are tightly crossed for everyone too including myself lol

Bundle and buffy I live on an island so would have to travel to mainland to get a private scan and fully booked for 3 weeks

Bless u wantingagirl I bet that is so hard x
Myself iv been in bed all day with migraine it's been awful. Hope everyone else is well

Oh sorry wantingagirl :( I really am hoping all is ok for you x

Thinking of all of you and hope our beans are doing well. Who is going next for a scan?

My nausea has pretty much gone away so I'm thinking nighttime and first thing in the morning is my time for ms. We'll see what happens tonight.

I also tend to feel quite sick at night wonders. I wasn't sick all day yesterday after being SO nauseous all day the day before. I got home from a bbq last night at about 10pm and suddenly felt quite nauseous. Also felt quite ill when waking up to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night.

Today I slept until 11am. I can't believe it! I haven't done that since I was a teenager. I'm feeling quite nauseous today too.

My scan is tomorrow at 9.30am :)

Oh and PS, totally unrelated, but I've had at least 3 separate dreams that I have a baby boy! I've had none about girls.

My tastebuds have broken :sad1:

They were perfectly fine yesterday. Today I had a bowl of nutrigrain cereal and banana and it tastes like soggy nothing. Maybe a slight hint of banana. We went to out to dinner tonight and I ordered a sprite which basically tasted like it was soda water. My pasta tasted like flour and I even coated it in parmesan just to try and get some sort of taste to it.

We came home and I ate a Ferrero Rocher (chocolate hazelnut goodness) which I LOVE. Nope. I could barely taste it :( I hope this is just because my throat is slightly sore and not a sign of the next 7 months!

In my previous pregnancy, I remember apple and blackcurrant juice was ruined forever because it tasted like chlorine, and in 15 years that's never gone away.

Omg Caribbean- that reminds me - I ate a tiny bit of chocolate today and it tasted so weird and disgusting! And it was Cadbury! Maybe mine are breaking too!

I'm too scared to try Cadbury's in case it tastes bad (it will) :sad1:

I really hope this is just my sore throat!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->