Decembers little darlings now in first tri

Merry Christmas Ladies!

I don't have a scan scheduled yet either but I am going to see my doc on January 9th. I'm pretty sure he'll be able to get me in for the end of January. FX.

Had my first baby dream last night! It was a boy in a dark blue toque. It was a breastfeeding dream, not a birth dream. Is that normal? lol.

I'm the same Buffy, I feel like my symptoms are less today except I am getting the slightest waves of mild nausea, lasts barely 30 seconds and then stops and I want to eat lol. And I've been having very mild but constant cramps for a few days. I'm suspecting I may have a uti since I don't always get the obvious symptoms.

Merry Christmas Ladies!

I don't have a scan scheduled yet either but I am going to see my doc on January 9th. I'm pretty sure he'll be able to get me in for the end of January. FX.

Had my first baby dream last night! It was a boy in a dark blue toque. It was a breastfeeding dream, not a birth dream. Is that normal? lol.

Ooh do you think you'll have a boy? I really want a baby boy! And dh wants a girl. We are both obviously happy either way (we still can't believe that nothing has gone wrong yet).
A breast feeding dream sounds nice. A lot less stressful than a birth dream :) I can't wait to bond with my baby that way!!!

I have my first scan on the 5th of January :D so excited! I can't remember if I already posted that in here and I was too lazy to look.

I am really feeling nauseous today. Didn't get out of bed until midday, had a decaf coffee and it's just made me feel like utter crap ever since. Now I am back in bed lol... lazy!

my husband is looking after my other 6 as i feel so ill just resting most of the day xx

Urgh I've been so sick all day... not throwing up but basically on the verge of it. I hope I don't feel like this tomorrow...

My first scan is January 5th too :)

I actually started dry heaving this morning which I actually am really stoked about :thumbup:

Other than that, I've still got bloating, I barely have an appetite, and I have a breakout of pimples on my back (never ever get this normally!!)

Hi all hope you've had a nice Christmas time.
After some brown spotting xmas eve and loss of symptoms since Friday I got to call my maternity unit today who informed me they won't scan before 8 weeks so I am booked in for Friday, feeling very nervous

Bundle- good luck for your scan :) I'm sure it will be amazing!!

As for me, the right side of my face has pimples on it :( they are painful and so UGLY!! It also looks weird because it's just my right side??! I wonder if it's because my cyst is on my right tube?

Anyone doing anything for New Years? I think DH and I will be a bit pathetic and stay home alone haha! I'm just so tired all of the time now, I will take all of the sleep that I can get ;) besides, social situations are just stressful for me now. Trying to hide that I'm not drinking... And also trying to hide when I have morning sickness is so difficult! The other night we had friends over, and I was holding in my sickness so well all night... Until a point in a conversation came up where they started making vomiting noises (seriously!!) and I couldn't hold it in anymore :sick:

Bundle - I have everything crossed for you. I know Friday must feel a long way off but I'm sure everything will be fine :hugs:

Lala - well I made the big mistake of inviting 2 of my best friends over for new years after my mc in October because I didn't think I would be pregnant again & we are all meant to go out drinking (hubby & friends bf too) and now I have to wait until tomorrow and tell them both I'm sick and not to come. I feel SO awful about it because they are excited about coming.

I live 2 hours away from all of my friends and family. We moved for my husbands work 2 years ago. My friends get excited to come and stay for weekends and things like that. It would be way wayyy too obvious if they came and I didn't drink. I think hubby and I will either go in to town to watch the fireworks, or stay home and watch a movie. I honestly think it will be the latter. I haven't been able to stay awake much past 9pm these days (and that's with a nap during the day :haha:)

I've been laying low since I had my early scan this is what happened - also they refused to measure baby going by measuring gestational sac externally not internally and didn't include in measurements of yolk sac then someone sed 'oh your yolk sac looks bigger than ours maybe you got your dates wrong :( this was on Xmas even the sac measured 6+1 I should have been at least 6+5 scan on the left was my daughter a week later than this one for yolk sac comparison

:

I'll post when I'm at Home what an ordeal sonograpger sent me away saying no foetus found but was gestational sac external scan but should be fine rescan In feb. In notes sed no foetus found. Walking home got a call off mw she and consultant were not impressed by my care sent me back in for internal and bloods. Heart beat and yolk sac detected bloods 8727

Here's my scan pic

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 5
i dont have a problem with the not drinking as i didnt drink before i got pregnant :)

but having a quite new years eve x

I'm having a rough couple days. With my MMC, baby's heart stopped at 6 1/2 weeks, just after we saw it at 6w2d. I'm 6w3d and the fact that I still sometimes don't feel pregnant, is weighing on my mind. And to add to it, I have a UTI which is exactly what happened before the MMC last time. It feels like déjà vu. My dr wants to see me tomorrow because the urgent care found blood in my urine. I'm actually not really worried about the blood, but I'm hoping they will scan me or I can ask them to run bloods early, something to help reassure me. Deep down, I feel like everything is fine but I'm just scared because of my prior loss.

Wanting is it not just the pic on the left is zoomed in more? Have you got another scan?
Wonders i know how u feel, think most of us are terribly on edge after previous mc. Hope we all have a healthy 9 months

Sorry to hear about the nerves for most of us, I think this stage is so hard when we're waiting on scans and don't have the bumps/kicks yet for reassurance. Our scan is still over 4 weeks off :(

As for New Years will be a quiet one for us also!

Buffy- haha I have been having big naps too! They are the bessssst. Lol

Wanting- sorry for that ordeal! I wonder why they didn't do tranvaginal right after abdominal in the first place?? But YAY for finding a heartbeat!!!! :D I had my scan last week at 6+2 and they didn't find a heart beat but I'm praying all is okay!

Mum140381- that's good that hiding not drinking won't be a problem for you in any situation. I was the opposite- drank all the time!! But of a wino haha

Wonders10- I'm sorry. I know how you feel. This whole trimester I am just so anxious just kind of waiting for history to repeat itself. DH is too. He asks me everyday if baby is still okay. I wish I could know for sure!

Soooo is anyone else having crazy dreams?? My dreams have been so intense! I woke up SOBBING today from a horrible dream last night (and I am soooo angry at DH for how he was in my dream, hahaha I just can't shake it!! The poor guy).

I have had some crazy crazyyyy dreams!! They are so far-fetched but they feel so real!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->