Decembers little darlings now in first tri

Caribbean...So exciting! Great pics of your little bean :flower:

Onetube...Sending positive thoughts your way, hope the weeks goes quickly for you and you get great results at your scan!

AFM, slept soooo good last night, straight from 11:30-5 when I woke up and thought my bladder was going to explode! Then slept a little more. No nausea last night and just teeny waves this morning, nothing like the past couple days. Boobs aren't so sore, just sensitive nipples if they are touched. I notice I get really really tired around 3pm too. I go back to work tomorrow after 2 weeks off, should be interesting when the fatigue sets in and sometimes nausea. And I'm 7 weeks exactly today, going from O day! My scan isn't until the 16th...feels like forever!

Well it's been eventful today 8am big gush of red blood and 3 small clots so far nothing for a while cramping on and off booked in for scan Thursday morning 8.40 bleeding lighter but still between pink and light red with ewcm.

Betas have risen but not doubled xx

Well it's been eventful today 8am big gush of red blood and 3 small clots so far nothing for a while cramping on and off booked in for scan Thursday morning 8.40 bleeding lighter but still between pink and light red with ewcm.

Thinking of you and hoping everything is okay x

So sorry that you are going through this wanting :hugs:

How far along are you again? I know I've read that at a certain point, your levels double more slowly, perhaps that is the case.

This is the document

https://www.babymed.com/hcg-level

It states that after 6,000 hcg and seeing a heartbeat hcg should not be used to determine well being if pregnancy, also after 6,000 it can take 96 hours to double maybe I'm clutching at straws lol. Other than a bleed from something else it must be the start of a miscarriage. Also the fact that my levels could have in fact started dropping between sat and now xx

This is the document

https://www.babymed.com/hcg-level

It states that after 6,000 hcg and seeing a heartbeat hcg should not be used to determine well being if pregnancy, also after 6,000 it can take 96 hours to double maybe I'm clutching at straws lol. Other than a bleed from something else it must be the start of a miscarriage. Also the fact that my levels could have in fact started dropping between sat and now xx

:hugs::hugs:x

So sorry you're going through this wanting :hugs: I really hope that Thursday brings good news, seems so unfair you have to wait like this :nope:

Thinking of you wanting and praying for you and bean xxx

Today seems to be one of my no symptoms days but I'm freakishly calm about it since they have been coming and going. I was googling why it happens and found a post on another board that made a lot of sense. We all know our HcG levels rise every 2-3 days the first month or so, then take about 3-4 days to double around weeks 6-7. I noticed my symptoms are "worse" every 2-3 days, meaning I may be feeling them rising, adjust quickly and feel good, then as they rise again, start feeling icky again. Or maybe I'm just making it up to make me feel better.

And in other news, my boyfriend finally told his dad that I'm pregnant. To say he was not excited is an understatement. He basically said he wants nothing to do with it, made my boyfriend feel like he would be a horrible father and we won't make it. To make a long story short, my bf and I were engaged and had been together 2 years when we had some issues. I think he got scared and he suffers from anxiety and depression. We ended up separating, barely talking, then started hanging out and then officially got back together, but not engaged. So I guess that is why his dad is upset, since we recently got back together. He (the dad) even suggested I get rid of it. Umm, that'd be a no.

Thanks everyone I will be 8+4 tomorrow :(

It's not looking great I've had constant cramping all day xx

Wonders- ugh! Try not to worry, I'm sure he will change his mind once the little one is born. Make him eat his words by staying together and being great parents :)

Wanting- :hugs: I'm so sorry x

His dad is an A$$ and that is being kind. It doesn't bother me if he goes away, but I feel bad for my bf as its his only living parent. At least he lives in a completely different state!

I can totally imagine my parents being like your boyfriends dad if my husband and I werent married. They are so old fashioned (although not religious). Luckily, I got married first & my parents are more excited than I am. I'm sorry you're having to go through it & like lala said, I'm sure he will change his mind once the baby is here and sees you two making it work.

Wanting, I'm really sorry. I truly hope everything is okay in there!

Wonders, I can't believe that! Some parents are just weird! My fiancé's dad wasn't super thrilled either but he wasn't that rude! I don't much care anyways, and his mom was excited so it's all good:)

AFM- Feeling absolutely awful!!! Like I just want to crawl into a hole and sleep for the next 6-8 weeks until this gets better! I knew I'd be a sicky and I haven't actually thrown up yet but I've be close several times. The worst part is, there's no good time of the day. I feel sick all day then I toss and turn all night feeling awful. I know I should eat often but sometimes I just can't bring myself to:( On the other hand, scan is scheduled for Monday the 19th (i'll be 8 weeks) excited!!

Sweetpea...sorry you are feeling so awful! Hoping it subsides a little so you can rest and eat more. But not too much...we all love our reassuring symptoms lol.

I don't even know what it is exactly about us having a baby that freaks my boyfriend's dad out. I mean we are in our 30's and have good jobs and are responsible. The concerns that he has are no different than if we were married and had a baby. One of them is...what will you do when it cries? Or when I'm tired and I need my boyfriend's support? Or when we are both tired? Seriously? He's 1000 miles away and he's worried about the baby crying and us being tired? I've learned that he is an idiot that doesn't think logically at all so I just ignore it. He is acting like we are on an episode of "16 and Pregnant". Then I'd understand the freak out.

I passed baby, sac and placenta this afternoon, was to be expected xxx

Oh Wanting, I'm so sorry to hear that:( Any support you need, we are here for you!

Omg wanting I'm so very sorry to hear that, hope you've got lots of support at home :hugs: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->