Decembers little darlings now in first tri

Wanting, Im so sorry. I have been thinking of you and hoping that everything was ok. X

Oh wanting, I'm so sorry :( I know that no words will suffice. I hope that you will be okay soon. Always feel free to pm me if you need to talk.
Xxx

My heart really goes out to you wanting, hope that your feeling a little better soon.

I've only got two days left to see if something has grown in that empty sac. I unfortunately am feeling less hopeful. Although I am still majorly sicky I'm on my 3rd set of medication to fight it. And Ive lost over a stone in a week. I've got everything crossed that something magical going on ❤️

Why wouldnt there be something onetube? I look
Forward to hearing your update on your scan :flower:

Good look onetube. Will be thinking of you. Such a long wait... Must feel like forever xxx

I have my next scan on Monday to see if there is a heartbeat and if "the foetus is viable" as my doctor so graciously put it. I wasn't worried before but after my appointment today I am :/ I had a different doctor and she was... Just terrible. Blah.

My last scan at 6weeks showed just a sac at 20mm buffy, so I could be diagnosed with a blighted ovum this time on Friday. I'll keep u up to date. But tbh this 10 day malarkey has nearly killed me

I'm so sorry wanting :hugs: it's so unfair :nope: like the other ladies said, we're here if you need us and I hope you have the support you need at home x

Thinking of you both, onetube and lala. And of course, still thinking of you wantinggirl! :hugs:

Unexpected dr appt for me this morning. Had this yellow, off white thick stringy discharge yesterday, one time. Dr wants to rule out infection. But then I swear I saw a smudge of brown when I wiped another time. That plus my decrease in symptom severity has me really scared.

Wonders i had the brown and all was fine and I have days where I don't feel sick at all which is strange to me cos with my mmc I was ill every day.
Onetube and lala good luck with your scans x

Feeling very relieved! She checked me and said my cervix is closed and took a sample of my discharge (the most uncomfortable pap smear ever - wow am I tender in there). I reminded her that I just finished antibiotics and she said that it could have caused a yeast infection, they will get results by Friday or Monday.

Best part...she did an ultrasound, saw my beautiful bean, larger than last week with a nice heartbeat. :happydance:

Next scheduled appointment is next Friday, the 16th.

That's great wonders. Its extremely possible that its a yeast infection. So common when taking antibiotics!

Congrats on the scan wonders! :)

I am really worried. I woke up this morning and I just don't "feel" pregnant. Usually my breasts reaaaallly hurt and feel super heavy, and as soon as I woke up, I realised they feel normal. I can't shake the feeling that something is wrong :( my scan feels forever away. I don't want to tell hubby because he is always so on edge and worried anyway... I don't know what to do :(

I get those days lala where I don't feel pregnant at all like today no sickness nothing but soon get them again and I feel better

Great news Wonders about your scan! Quick question: Has anyone else been getting heartburn? I had it the last two nights when I got up to go to the toilet. Really, really sore- almost crumpled to the floor, then fine about a minute later.

I haven't had any heartburn, but I heard it's awful :(

Lala : when is your scan supposed to be?

Hey folks.

Congrats on your scan wonders!! That is such wonderful news :)

And littlelala I know Monday seems like forever away! My first scan is Monday evening. Will be thinking of you xxxx

Anyone else getting bad sickness? As soon as I hit 7 weeks on Monday I have been vomiting repeatedly every morning. The nausea then stays all day and gets worse in the evening and at night meaning I don't sleep. I am getting super stressed as I haven't been able to get much work done at all this week as I just feel so awful. But I know this could just get worse. :wacko:

Also feel so guilty. I was doing well with healthy eating staying active but literally all I can do right now is lay in bed occasionally forcing down some cola and white carbs :( not very healthy for baby. I know it's a good sign really but I wish I could keep down some nutritional food! :dohh:

Xxxx

Sorry I've been MIA since we've been on vacay- we found out Tuesday we are having twins!!! Anyone else expecting multiples?

OMG Praying! That's so exciting:) I will have no idea until the 19th when I have my first scan. 2 babies though! I can't even imagine, do you have older children?

Eroe, I was really sick for a few days starting before I even hit six weeks. My doc gave me a prescription for diclectin (spelling?) and today is my second full day of taking it. I feel much better today! I don't know where you all live but this is the only anti-nausea medication approved for pregnant women in Canada. I'm loving it. It's nice to function like a normal human being and be able to get some food down:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->