Decembers little darlings now in first tri

Anyone else getting bad sickness? As soon as I hit 7 weeks on Monday I have been vomiting repeatedly every morning. The nausea then stays all day and gets worse in the evening and at night meaning I don't sleep. I am getting super stressed as I haven't been able to get much work done at all this week as I just feel so awful. But I know this could just get worse. :wacko:

Also feel so guilty. I was doing well with healthy eating staying active but literally all I can do right now is lay in bed occasionally forcing down some cola and white carbs :( not very healthy for baby. I know it's a good sign really but I wish I could keep down some nutritional food! :dohh:

Xxxx

Eroe- me. I'm 7 weeks today but since the middle of week 5, I've had constant nausea all day, like a hangover that just won't go away. Sometimes I am starving and nauseous at the same time. I haven't thrown up yet, but the heartburn has kept that burning sensation in my throat and mouth like I have been. I've been in bed most days too, not sure what to do when school starts back next week. I'm trying not to beat myself up too much over my sad diet right now and hoping my prenatal is making up for some of it. I just don't want to eat much and can't stand the smells of most foods right now- I feel like it's such a chore to find something I want to eat. And I can't stand the taste of water- is that weird? I've been watering down Gatorade just so I can get the taste of something else and keep from dehydration. Going to try freezing fruit and adding it to a pitcher of water, I've also heard adding lemons can help.

Anyone else have any suggestions?

I was like that my previous pregnancy but I've been lucky this time and not too much sickness. I have no solution tho I'm afraid it's trial and maybe eat what sounds good at the time, I used to change drinks on a daily basis cos everything tasted funny, not sure if my body is taking this pregnancy better or I'm going to wake up one morning sick as a dog. Hope it improves soon as I know it takes over everything when your sick and exhausted x

OMG Praying! That's so exciting:) I will have no idea until the 19th when I have my first scan. 2 babies though! I can't even imagine, do you have older children?

SweetPea, we don't, these will be our first! But we are really excited, it's been a hard road for us TTC, so I feel doubly blessed (though doubly sick right now)! I kind of knew there might be twins from the beginning, weird that you can get those feelings. On my pre-O ultrasound, there were three follicles ready to go, and then starting a few days after my BFP I started having dreams about twins, lol! Crazy! I wasn't even super surprised when the doc said, there's another sac!

Good luck with your scan! It was so exciting to see and hear their little hearts beat... so incredible.

Hi ladies!

Praying...Twins! Wow, that is so exciting! :baby: :baby:

Sorry you all have been feeling soooo sick, and that the meds aren't helping much. My nausea pretty much went away for a couple days but now today I'm starting to feel icky again, very mild and comes and goes so I'm not complaining. Its so weird...sometimes I'm nauseous and don't want to eat, or I'm starving or I'm nauseous and starving. Can't seem to find a pattern though...I feel it if my stomach is empty or full or even in between.

Still noticed a little of that yellowy brown discharge today when I wiped a couple times. Trying not to stress about it since I saw baby yesterday and the dr's lab is testing the discharge for any infection.

Congrats praying! Wow, double the fun! :oneofeach:

No sickness here, had none with DS either but makes me nervous that we'll go to first scan and they'll say 'umm you're not actually pregnant' ...Crazy I know! I am super tired tho, exercise and healthy eating has fallen by the wayside the past couple months :nope:

Oh eroe, sorry you are feeling so sick :( don't feel guilty and what you can eat- it's more important that you have something in your stomach than not and then continuously vomiting. :hugs:

Praying-- OMG TWINS!!! so exciting!!!!! Are they identical or fraternal? I'm a twin, and I love that I was born with my best friend :)

Praying: congratulations!! How exciting :hugs:

Eroe: Sorry you're feeling so sick. I have just a queasy feeling all day and some food aversions, but I wouldn't say I'm too sick. I haven't vomited or anything - only gagged a couple of times.

Morning ladies I knew going in the scan this morning we shouldn't have got our hopes up. The guy said judging on the last two scans. He wasn't hopeful. Neither were we. Jelly on the belly. His reaction was priceless "I've never seen this before after the history you've had with the empty sac at 4 and then 6 weeks. There's A little bean and a heartbeat." I just burst in to tears. Feeling extreemly ill though xx

Onetube-- that's amazing news!!! Congrats!! :dance: so happy for you x

Congrats onetube!!! That is amazing news :D

And praying!! Twins!! So amazing :D

Thanks all. Oh is off today so I am sending him to the chemist to see if he can find some anti sickness tablets for me. Fx I start to feel more human.

Oh onetube that made me teary congratulations xx

Thankyou all! I think I'm still in shock. Super super excited though xxx

Praying-- OMG TWINS!!! so exciting!!!!! Are they identical or fraternal? I'm a twin, and I love that I was born with my best friend :)

Fraternal! That's so amazing to hear, I hope they will be the best of friends too!

Praying...I wonder if they will be same sex or one of each! I used to wish I could have boy-girl twins. Definitely only one baby in me though!

Onetube...did the tech/dr give any explanation as to why you had such scary news at your previous ultrasounds? Were you just much earlier than you thought?

I slept horribly last night. My boyfriend is not really taking this pregnancy too well. He is seriously stressed about it and he got not so nice last night. On top of that, he told me I looked like I had gained a lot of weight. I'm overweight to start with, but he never seemed to mind and I know from my dr scales that I'm only up 1-2 lbs, if that, since getting my BFP. I do feel bloated and like my stomach and boobs are bigger, but he doesn't understand that my body is changing to grow a baby, not because I'm bingeing on French fries and gaining weight. Between that and waking up around 3 or so nauseous, I was up a lot. I had a little bit of coke and a bagel this morning, and finally starting to feel better but not really much of an appetite.

YAY Onetube!! That's so exciting:) Did he give you a measurement? Were you a bit behind what you thought?

Wonders, I'm sorry you're having a tough time at home. Was this pregnancy unplanned? I find that men get stressed out because they start thinking about the financial aspect of it all. Do you think that's what he's worried about? If it is, there's lots of ways you can reassure him, talk about getting stuff used and registering for baby shower gifts. I always tell my hubby that we don't actually need that much stuff! Boy will he be shocked when our house is suddenly full to the brim with baby stuff lol.

PS. I'm excited that my ticker matches my name this week:) I'll be a little bummed to see it go in a couple of days

Praying...I wonder if they will be same sex or one of each! I used to wish I could have boy-girl twins. Definitely only one baby in me though!

I slept horribly last night. My boyfriend is not really taking this pregnancy too well. He is seriously stressed about it and he got not so nice last night. On top of that, he told me I looked like I had gained a lot of weight. I'm overweight to start with, but he never seemed to mind and I know from my dr scales that I'm only up 1-2 lbs, if that, since getting my BFP. I do feel bloated and like my stomach and boobs are bigger, but he doesn't understand that my body is changing to grow a baby, not because I'm bingeing on French fries and gaining weight. Between that and waking up around 3 or so nauseous, I was up a lot. I had a little bit of coke and a bagel this morning, and finally starting to feel better but not really much of an appetite.

Wonders- I am secretly hoping one of each too! But I will be perfectly happy with two healthy babies.

I'm so sorry your bf was not being very encouraging last night. I know my DH is very happy, but I can tell he's always crunching numbers about how much life will cost with the little ones. It is stressful to think about and such a huge change. I hope his attitude improves! You definitely need his support right now. We're here for you too, feel free to vent :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->