Decembers little darlings now in first tri

Wonders: so sorry about your boyfriend :( I've seen so many changes in my body at 7 weeks already, it's crazy.

Onetube: that is soo exciting! I'm so happy for you :flower:

I had my first actual vomit this morning. I have gagged a couple of times before, but this is the first time I've actually been sick. I had such a "normal" day that I barely felt pregnant if it wasn't for the complete exhaustion I was feeling.

Anyone else reading the first Tri boards and getting freaked out? There have been so many losses there over the past few days :(

Hey all.

Yeah I was very far behind.
Wonders and sweetpea
I knew I was but no one seemed to be listening to me.i didn't get implantatuon till 13dpo and bfp at 16dpo so actually ended up nearly 2weeks out. I'm measuring 7weeks 1day when u should have been by their calculations 9weeks. Eeeeeek so excited. I've got a dd 15months old. So it's pretty much perfect for me. although I'm on my 6th batch of pills for sickness. I've lost over 10kgs in 2weeks so my focus is just on getting some fluids in me now I know there's something in there. Plus it doesn't help feeling this way with a little one to look after. Fingers crossed it'll ease off for us all in the next few weeks.

Wonders I feel like I've got insomnia just lately with the sickness. And I understand completely where your coming from the boyfriend thing.

Hate to say it. But I think I beat you all when I tell you I was offered a huge cash sum for the abortion of my dd by my partners dad. (He has a lot of money) of course I didn't accept, but people are very strange these days. Especially when in their world money talks. Makes me mad to just think back. I wonder if he'll offer me any more for number two. Haha. Some people.

But boys/men are just as scared as we are. Thinking they need to provide and get ready, when our little babe was born he kind of just over night became a brilliant, comfortable dad. Give him time. X

So how is everyone? I've tried everything to ease this sickness and nothing has worked. Nothing! I remember it being bad last time but this has made me really contemplate stopping at 2.

Have a lovely day everyone! X

Thanks guys! I've been staying at my mom's. I really think he's out and will not come around. The verbal abuse I've been getting and his general negative attitude is almost making me glad that he won't be around. We shall see though. He has said horrible things about me and that I won't make it...meanwhile I make 4 times as much money as him, have a great job, very supportive family and good education. It's sad really how delusional he is.

As if that were it enough, I had orange, yes orange, discharge today. The doctor said my labs came back normal but she had me come in for a progesterone blood test and gave me progesterone suppositories. I'm hoping everything will turn out ok.

Hi girls sorry I've been MIA just spending time with my husband before he heads back home. I will be back over there in 4 weeks though so not too long a break. He leaves tonight though :sad1:

I am sorry you're going through all that horrible stuff with your bf Wonders. Sounds like you're better off without him. I find a man who shows those traits will only get worse as time goes on.

OneTube that is amazing news! I am so happy and excited for you :)

My husband is definitely doing the number crunching in his head. Not just for baby stuff but other things too! My car was on its last legs and I was worried about it breaking down while I was by myself so we went out and got me a new car yesterday. Not a brand new one as that's a big waste of money lol but it's a very good one, 4WD, so now I can look the part of a soccer mom haha.
We also need to buy a house! We have a beautiful apartment overlooking a bay in the Virgin Islands but the stairs are too steep for me and it's really not practical for a baby. I've already slipped over on the wet tiles when I was 3 weeks pregnant! So a lot of big expenses coming our way.

I will catch up properly when my husband has gone, since I will be all lonely and bored *sigh*

Wonders- sorry you are having to go through this hard time! Very happy to hear you are staying with your mum, you need to be around positive influences right now. Sounds like you've really got yourself and your future under control though :)

Onetube-- OMG! I gasped when I read about the money offered! Who does that??! Crazy!!

Buffy- yes, the first tri boards are freaking me out too. I feel so badly for the girls who are going through hard times. I'm trying to stay positive but it really scares me.

Caribbean- wow, sounds like you have a very busy time ahead of you, preparing for your new life!! Very exciting :) I can't imagine how hard it is being apart for so long... Hopefully the time flies by.

I haven't been sick at all today. It's silly- I absolutely hate my morning sickness... But I freak out when I don't have it. Either way I will complain! I am just really nervous about something going wrong at my scan on Monday. Oh well, only time will tell! Hope everyone is feeling okay x

OMG I just saw my ticker-- baby now somewhat resembles a baby and no longer a squishy alien thing!! Yaaaaaay!!!

Haha I hate looking at my alien baby on my ticker!!

I'm sure your scan will be fine on Monday Lala :flower: Of course I still understand your worry though because I would feel exactly the same. I don't have another doctor appointment until February 4th, and the doctor will refer me for my 12 week scan then. I still have ages to wait.

Haha I hate looking at my alien baby on my ticker!!

I'm sure your scan will be fine on Monday Lala :flower: Of course I still understand your worry though because I would feel exactly the same. I don't have another doctor appointment until February 4th, and the doctor will refer me for my 12 week scan then. I still have ages to wait.

I will feel so much better once I see a heartbeat. I really hope I do :(

I will feel so much better once I see a heartbeat. I really hope I do :(

I hope you do too Lala!

I just saw theirs Tuesday and I'm already worried again because I feel a little better so far this morning too. I had to go get a Chick-fila tea last night because water, flavored or not, is just not cutting it anymore and now I'm worried I shouldn't have. :dohh: My next scan is Friday... seems like for-ev-errr.

Caribbean- my hubs is out of town for the next month so we can keep each other sane :hugs:

Lala - you have had no spotting or cramping. I'm feeling confident and I think your dates were just off (like mine!) due to implantation occurring late :flower:

Good luck for your scan today Lala x

Thank you, very nervous.
Also nervous about trying not to pee myself at the scan!! Last time I was in so much pain, my bladder really struggles to hold 1L of water for that long!! I thought I was going to pee myself and I couldn't concentrate. I was overjoyed when she had to do a transvaginal... I hope she has to do that again.

I know the feeling. My tech actually ended up letting me go to the bathroom because I was in so much pain. She still did abdominal and could see everything :)

Thanks girls! The scan place just called to let me know they are running a bit late and that I should let some water out now and drink more later so that I'm not waiting and in pain. So relieved!!! I won't be able to get told off if I don't have enough in my bladder now!
Haha.

My poor DH is so nervous that he is being sick. I wish I could ease his nerves but all we can do is wait and see.
Trying to stay positive!

The poor thing :( My husband is always the calm one. He knows that worrying doesn't change anything, so he just doesn't do it. I know that's logical, but worrying makes me feel some sort of control (even though obviously I don't have any!)

At least they had the decency to call you. I'd be fuming if I showed up with a full bladder & had to sit there for ages!

Thanks girls! The scan place just called to let me know they are running a bit late and that I should let some water out now and drink more later so that I'm not waiting and in pain. So relieved!!! I won't be able to get told off if I don't have enough in my bladder now!
Haha.

My poor DH is so nervous that he is being sick. I wish I could ease his nerves but all we can do is wait and see.
Trying to stay positive!

Good luck Lala! We'll all be sending love and light your way! :thumbup: Your poor DH, I am glad he will be able to be with you though!

Thank you so much everyone!!
We have been so nervous because of our history of miscarriages, but today we saw a healthy little jellybean with a strong heartbeat!!! So veryyyy excited!!! We both couldn't stop crying.
We are so very excited now!
We are going to tell DH's parents tonight at dinner.

We made a cute way to tell them as well. A little chocolate heart inside a box, with the words "we've made someone you'll love to meet, and today we saw their first heartbeat" with today's date. The MIL has been begging for grandchildren (so much so that it has caused a few upsets in the past) so she will be overjoyed :)

My mum is away at the moment and I want to tell her in person... So I don't know when she will find out :shrug: she hasn't told me when she will be back lol.

Will add pics of my pregnancy announcement to the in laws <3

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 3
It won't upload the other pics... But you get the idea lol

Oh! Details: dating 8 weeks 5 days. Heartbeat is 183 bpm. Measuring 21.7mm :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->