Decembers little darlings now in first tri

First off, not even a speck of anything brown or discolored after that one time this morning. :shrug: I'm not complaining, glad it stopped, but so weird!

Let's see...what am I enjoying? Even though I got the weight lecture and my skin is breaking out, I feel a lot more confident in a lot of things. Like, I have this amazing superpower to grow a human lol. And I love that my baby is bringing so much joy to people. Ladies at work that I barely talk to are hugging me and beaming when I tell them! And it is very cute to see my boyfriend get excited about the baby. We have a mutual coworker and she told me he cannot stop talking about it at work and was talking about names yesterday!

Hi ladies!

Guess who is 13 weeks today? Me! :happydance:

I've been feeling pretty happy yesterday and today, and I'm looking forward to the long weekend. A sweet teacher at work even bought me an adorable, soft baby blanket - my first baby item! But in the back of my head I keep remembering that a year ago this weekend is when we found out our little peanut's heart had stopped. Such a crappy time, but I'm really trying not to let myself dwell on it and focus on all the happy times ahead :thumbup:.

How's everyone else?

YAY for 13 weeks! That's so exciting for you:) I still have another week and 2 days to get there but that's okay!
What am I enjoying? I like that I have a few occasional days without feeling sick and I like that I'm getting a little belly already. Other than that, I honestly am just looking forward to feeling better and entering the second trimester. I also can't wait to see the little bean again at 20 weeks! Hope everyone else is doing well:)

That's awesome wonders! And cute that your boyfriend is so excited. I'm so glad :flower:

Meanwhile we are both still pretending this isn't happening to me & avoid talking about it at all costs. If everything is ok on Tuesday at my scan, then I'll be ready to get excited and talk about it. And we will be telling people :)

Happy Valentine's Day! :flow: Hubby brought me home some flowers last night. I'm about to get up and cook him breakfast in bed & we will probably go out for lunch before he has to work tonight. We don't really celebrate Valentine's Day anyway, but still fun to do something little for eachother.

As for how I'm feeling: depressed about my weight gain in the first trimester. Also still nauseous but haven't vomited since Tuesday. And I think I might have heart burn?! I've never had it before so I'm not entirely sure. Also just starving 24 hours a day.

I had such a good day today! We went to the gym this morning after breakfast, and then we went out for lunch & then for a long walk along the beach. Feeling so good for getting out there & exercising. Tomorrow we are going back to the beach and I'm going to do lots of stair walking up & down while hubby takes the dogs for a run along the beach. Feeling motivated :thumbup:

Good luck tomorrow Buffy! I am sure it will all be fine and you guys can start getting super excited as you get into the second trimester! Mine is on Thursday morning, first thing. Counting down the days now!

Thankyou!! I'm so nervous. Today is dragging, and my scan isn't until midday tomorrow! :flower:

Good luck for your scan Buffy, it'll be so great to see your little one move around! X

And it'll soon be Thursday pihabella :) very exciting!

Hi ladies! Happy belated Valentine's! Congrats on 2nd tri Wonders! Buffy, glad you are feeling up to exercising and I hope your scan goes well today. Pihabella, so glad yours is coming up too! How exciting for your both! :flower:

Over the weekend, hubs and I were in the mountains at a marriage retreat...really great to reconnect with him and get off the grid for a few days. We had this great idea to hike to the top of this mountain to take our babies announcement picture. I definitely underestimated how much of a toll it would take on my body! :dohh: It took me sooo long to make it up there and now I am so sore, sorer than I've been even after a marathon. We got the shot though and DH was so patient with me! I am in love with the little baby Deuter backpacks. They had blue and pink ones too, but we had to go with green for now :thumbup: DH is out in the garage now teaching himself some new woodworking things. He's decided he's going to build the babies cribs. I love than man.

Hope everyone is starting to feel better! My nausea has subsided but I am still sleeping about 16 hours a day :sleep:

Attachments

• Babies Announcement.JPG
    Babies Announcement.JPG
    47.4 KB · Views: 5
Oh my goodness Praying! That is way too cute!! I love those little backpacks!! :flower:

And I'm laughing at how much you struggled up that hill. I have been walking like I have a stick up my butt now for 2 days because my legs are SO sore from my weekend of exercising :haha:

OMG. It. was. so. hard. DH put a pillow and sleeping bag in my pack to make it look full so it couldn't have been more than 10 lbs with the frame. I was completely out of breath every 2 minutes. Took forever. But it did feel good to get up and out and do something active! I will just be paying for it this next week :haha:

Love it Praying! Very cute! So glad others are struggling with exercising like we used to as well. I was running and walking pretty regularly and horse-riding on weekends before I got my BFP, and have been trying to keep those up, but everything seems like so much more effort these days! I am still walking heaps but running and riding has gotten harder with the growing bump and so I am easing off those. Will try to get more into swimming soon I think instead.

Aww praying that is so cute!! I love the little bears on the sides too! :) eek! So exciting to let everyone know.
We have booked to go to a beautiful mountain retreat with some friends in the middle of May. I love the clean and cool air up there... But I just know that I will totally struggle with the beautiful walks haha. I'll be right at the end of second tri and really hoping I have a bump.

Ooh Buffy today is the big day!!! Sooo exciting :D

It went amazing! We are so happy :) Measuring on target!!

I'm so happy that your scan went well Buffy :flower: was baby moving around? What was she/he measuring?

So we put up an ad to re home our cat today :( I am so sad about it.

Sorry about your kitty Lala :(

Buffy I'm glad to hear everything is wonderful!

Praying love the announcement!

Just on my phone so hard to flick pages back mid post to jog my memory but hi to everyone :)

Still waiting for my harmony test results. Seriously I am about to lose my f#&@ing mind. It's 5 weeks since my first blood test. I should have known more than 3 weeks ago now... I still haven't announced and I'm into my 16th week :( so upset that I've been screwed around and everyone else is like ohh I got my results in 7 days tee hee. :growlmad:

Wow Caribbean that is terrible. I can't believe that they've made you wait for so long.
16 weeks wow, so far along. Very exciting.

Congrats Buffy! Awesome news! Mine is in 24 hours! I dreamed last night that I ran away from the waiting room as I was so scared something was going to be wrong, and my partner had to convince me all would be ok so I would go through with it. Lol, hope that doesn't happen in real life :) When do you get NT results?

So sorry that you have been mucked around Caribbean! Very frustrating!

Hahaha pihabella that's too funny :haha: don't worry, everything will be perfect! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->