Decembers little darlings now in first tri

Good luck pihabella!! :flower:

Lala heart rate was 150bpm and baby was waving and moving a little, but I think it takes after his dad because it seemed pretty placid and happy just laying around :haha: We had to go for a walk and get something to eat and come back because the baby wouldn't move in to the right position for the NT measurement.

Also they were running 45 minutes late and my bladder was sooooo full. I was in so much pain! So the tech let me go to the bathroom. I could have kissed her :p

That's funny Buffy. I was told not to bother with drinking water this time and I have a much bigger belly than you so it's weird you had to! But my scanner was shaking my tummy all around (pretty vigorously!) and telling buns to move, trying to get baby to move to the correct positions haha. It was funny but also weird.

I didn't know this group existed but it's perfect for me as I don't really feel like I fit in with the August it the September groups as I'm sure either 29/8 or 2/9 depending what scan you go on! How you ladies don't mind me joining in. Great to have people and my stage.
I had my scan Monday.

Through my fog of baby brain, I think I remember the midwife saying it can be up to 14 days for my result, and I was incorrectly thinking 7 days (another place) so now it's been 13 days and I am so anxious thinking this test has also messed up :( I haven't announced as my announcement is gender specific.. I can barely sleep as the midwife will email me the results, during Aussie business hours, which of course starts at 11pm for me! So I am waking every couple of hours to peek at my phone :dohh: I am going CrAzYYYYYYY :wacko: :wacko:

Here are my gender specific announcements anyway (I took our names out) I took the pictures on Valentine's Day, when my husband and I went to Trunk Bay in St. John. It was difficult as a rogue wave would come up and wash the shoes away and my husband would run scurrying into the ocean to retrieve them :haha:

https://oi57.tinypic.com/2aklo2d.jpg

https://oi57.tinypic.com/332ysl0.jpg

I just have to continue waiting to see which one I get to use!

I also received a call from my Doctor's surgery saying the Mater Hospital has requested I do an early Glucose Tolerance Test... which sucks but that also means they would have accepted me!!! Right??

I didn't know this group existed but it's perfect for me as I don't really feel like I fit in with the August it the September groups as I'm sure either 29/8 or 2/9 depending what scan you go on! How you ladies don't mind me joining in. Great to have people and my stage.
I had my scan Monday.

Welcome!

Through my fog of baby brain, I think I remember the midwife saying it can be up to 14 days for my result, and I was incorrectly thinking 7 days (another place) so now it's been 13 days and I am so anxious thinking this test has also messed up :( I haven't announced as my announcement is gender specific.. I can barely sleep as the midwife will email me the results, during Aussie business hours, which of course starts at 11pm for me! So I am waking every couple of hours to peek at my phone :dohh: I am going CrAzYYYYYYY :wacko: :wacko:

Here are my gender specific announcements anyway (I took our names out) I took the pictures on Valentine's Day, when my husband and I went to Trunk Bay in St. John. It was difficult as a rogue wave would come up and wash the shoes away and my husband would run scurrying into the ocean to retrieve them :haha:

https://oi57.tinypic.com/2aklo2d.jpg

https://oi57.tinypic.com/332ysl0.jpg

I just have to continue waiting to see which one I get to use!

I also received a call from my Doctor's surgery saying the Mater Hospital has requested I do an early Glucose Tolerance Test... which sucks but that also means they would have accepted me!!! Right??

Love your announcements! Do you have a guess what baby is? I really hope you get your test results soon! I'd be so frustrated too! And I'm really jealous of you even though I live in Florida lol, would love to be in the Caribbean right now. I had to cancel a cruise for March after I got pregnant and I'm feeling a little down about it.

Hi ladies,

I haven't posted in a few days. Sorry if this is a repeat for those on the FB group...I started brown spotting again over the weekend and Sunday night it was light pink. My boyfriend and I went to the dr on Monday and she could see the brown blood still in there. And she tried the Doppler and I heard her heart beating nice and strong! She sent me for an ultrasound with the perinatologist right away and that went well too. Baby was using my uterus as a trampoline lol. Placenta is high and attached properly, no clots anywhere, she said she couldn't see any cause for the bleeding. Long story short, I'm on bed rest until the spotting stops. It's still there, brown only when I wipe, super light. Thought I'd be able to go back to work tomorrow but I'm not sure as I want it stopped completely before I go back. But so happy all seems well. Guess I'm one of the oddballs that has unexplained bleeding during pregnancy!

I'm glad the baby is doing well! Just rest up and hopefully it's just old blood being shed slowly but too thin on the wall to be noticed? (no idea about these things)

I am thinking this is a girl, but I can only be 50% correct lol

That sucks you had to cancel the cruise.. you're always welcome to come down for a visit :D

Hi ladies,
Guess I'm one of the oddballs that has unexplained bleeding during pregnancy!

I'm like you I've had bleeding at a couple if intervals so far, hoping I don't get any more but I think some people are just bleeders! Glad everything is ok though.

Caribbean I love your photo, so cute!!

Oh My Gosh! Can't believe how much I've missed in the past few days! Praying and Caribbean, your announcements are amazing! I can't wait for your results either Caribbean, finding out the gender is so exciting! I really hope you hear something today.
Ladies struggling with exercise, I'm with you! I've been seeing a Chiropractor for my hip and lower back pain :( I honestly thought being active would help loosen it up and make it feel better. Boy was I wrong! After my amazing valentine's day of walking the dog, walking downtown, and doing yard work, I could barely walk! It's unseasonably warm up here right now though so I really enjoyed the sunshine and heat. It made me think about how amazing this summer is going to be, just going to need to invest in a good maternity swimsuit!
Welcome SpicyOrange! I'm in the same boat as you. Based on LMP DD would be August 30th but they bumped it back to September 1st at the first ultrasound. If I do an announcement I won't even know what month to put! I'll probably put September to be on the safe side. I hear ladies usually go overdue for their first babe.
Hope everyone else is doing well. Glad to hear scans are going well for Buffy and Wonders. Wonders, totally weird about the spotting. I hope it goes away for you today!
Ladies who have older kids, is this pregnancy similar to your previous one(s) so far, or completely different?

Love the announcement Caribbean- so perfect for y'all! Can't wait to hear if it's a boy or girl!

Buffy- so glad your scan went well; Pihabella- sending happy thoughts your way today! :happydance:

Wonders- so sorry to hear about the spotting again, I know how nerve racking it is. (Uhg, and TMI alert) I have pink spotting for a few hours after big bowel movements- almost like the straining is causing blood to come through my cervix. I went to see the OB after the first episode and with them finding out everything was alright with no explanation for the bleed, I haven't reported it anymore. I finally nailed it down to the "going" issue, but still think the blood has to be coming from somewhere right? I have another appointment Tues so I will ask again then. It's happened three times now and I am trying not to worry- I feel that if the high risk doctor said everything is okay, then I just need to relax and trust them. But having to go #2 is a significant emotional event now :wacko:

Hey ladies, scan went really well! So stoked as everything looked fine and he/she even measured one day older- so now due Sep 1st as well!! Heart rate of 155bpm. Will have to wait on NT results but he said the measurements he took on the neck looked fine and so did nasal bone. Phew! Will get our video tonight when the clinic uploads it!!! I cried the whole way through, but then I knew I would!

Just downloaded scan pics! Here is one of them!

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 6
So glad your scan went well pihabella! Such a good quality pic too!! Yay :)

Ooh Caribbean so happy for you being team pink! :pink: congrats!

Ladies who have older kids, is this pregnancy similar to your previous one(s) so far, or completely different?

So far, it's pretty much the exact same. I have been nauseous but not throwing up, I can still eat most of the time.. although my last one was 15 years ago so I am going by a long distant memory lol I do remember my MS clearing up at exactly 13 weeks and now I am 15 weeks and I still feel a bit erky perky but nothing compared to what some women seem to be dealing with!

pihabella what an amazing pic! That bean looks adorable:):)
Caribbean woo hoo!!! I wonder if this will be a thread of pink! I have heard that sickness usually lasts longer with the second baby but I'm really hoping that's not true. At this point, I don't know how I'll convince myself to be pregnant again lol. If I was like praying, I would be able to just stop at two! Everyone keeps telling me you block most of it out, including the labour, so I'm hoping that happens for me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->